- Clark?
- 我拿进去吧. 谢谢.
- I'll take them. Thank you.
我是护工.我没有小费.
I'm a nurse. I don't tip.
嘿~我听见了!你以为我听不见吗?
I hear that!Don't you think I hear that?
对不起.
I'm sorry.
打电♥话♥告诉西班牙小崽儿.让他们派人上来修.
Call the Spanish kid.Tell him. They'll get somebody.
谁敲的门?
Who knocked?
不知道谁送的花儿,没有留言卡.
More flowers. No card.
他们想熏死我.
They stink up the room.
我的巧克力呢?
What happened to my candy?
- 你把我的巧克力偷吃光了吧?
- Did you eat up all my candy?
- 反正你也不吃.
- You can't eat it anyway.
那是因为我的手没你的快.
Because I'm not quick enough.
在西区,你的手是最快的.
You got the fastest fingers on the West Side.
等你忙完了,我希望你把花儿也吃了.
When you're through,I wish you'd eat the flowers, too.
我要是你,我就睡觉.
If I was you, I'd go back to sleep.
我要是你,我就能演新排的音乐剧了.
And if I was you,I'd be in that new musical.
你伺候完花儿,抽空儿给我测测心率.
When you're through gardening,maybe you'll find time to take my pulse.
我测了,今天好点儿了.
I did. It's a little better today.
- 你什么时候儿给我测的?
- When did you take my pulse?
- 你睡觉的时候儿.
- When you were sleeping.
每个人睡觉的时候儿心跳都会好一点儿.
Everybody's pulse is better when you're sleeping.
你应该等我睡醒了再测.
You take a person's pulse when they're up.
40美元一天,她只给我测睡眠心率.
$40 a day, and she takes a sleeping pulse.
- 你睡觉睡好啦?
- Did you have a nice nap?
- 打了个盹儿而已.
- It was a nap. Nothing special.
玩儿几把皮纳克尔怎么样?2分钱1局.
How about a little pinochle?Two cents a point.
我不赌钱.
I don't gamble.
- 你赢了,你可以吃我的牌我不说你.
- If you win, I'll let you eat the cards.
- 有意思. 真有意思, 克拉克先生.
- Funny. Really funny, Mr. Clark.
等我回了家,我再乐.
Soon as I get home,I'm gonna bust out laughing.
他们要是现在给我送巧克力来,你就憋不住了.
If they send me any more candy,you'll bust out a lot sooner.
这一个礼拜以来,你一直在变着法儿地气我.
You've been trying to get my goat for a week now.
你要真生气的话,你就不吃我的巧克力了.
If you had a goat,you'd have eaten it by now.
你要敢偷拿,我就好好地治你.
You do, and I'll treat you for a concussion.
我开玩笑呢.你怎么这么不禁(jin1)逗?
I was just kidding.Can't you take a joke?
我也能随便拿走你的东西...
I can take anything from you...
到时你可别急,因为我跟你开玩笑呢.
because I have a wonderful sense of humor.
你的护理水平要是和你的幽默感一样的话...
If you nurse as good as your sense of humor...
我可能活不到礼拜四.
I won't make it to Thursday.
- 到了夏天,我们会建起两个网球场.
- By summer, we'll have two tennis courts.
- 网球场?
- Tennis courts?
你们会惊讶于这儿的老人仍然是活力四射、生机勃勃.
You'd be surprised how active some of our people still are.
刚才看见的是食堂.里边儿好吃的应有尽有.
You've seen the dining room.That takes in just about everything.
我还是那句话,大爷要是能亲自过来看看...
As I said, if your uncle would like to have a look around...
我保证他会喜欢上这儿.
I'd be pleased to arrange it.
这儿有好些他的同行,没准儿还能找着老朋友.
I'm sure he must have lots of old friends out here.
- 我们考虑好了再告诉您, 费兰蒂先生.
- I'm sure. We'll let you know, Mr. Ferranti.
- 好的.
- Good.
- 海伦.
- Helen.
- 您大概什么时候儿回复我?
- When do you think that might be?
还没跟老人商量.我们回去后先跟老人商量商量.
Soon as we let my uncle know about it.We haven't discussed it with him yet.
- 谢谢您.
- Thank you.
- 再见.
- Goodbye.
真想不到.
I was surprised.
我还以为会很压抑.根本就不是,对吧?
I thought it would be depressing.It wasn't at all, was it?
环境真不错,你觉得呢?
And the grounds are lovely, aren't they?
我觉得他肯定会喜欢这儿,本.
I really think he might like it, Ben.
真的.
I really do.
我的意思是,他只要肯来,他就会喜欢上这儿,你说呢?
I mean, if he gives it a chance,I think he may like it, don't you?
你打算怎么劝他?
What are you gonna tell him?
你干什么你?
What did you do that for?
- 你欠我40美元.
- You owe me $40.
- 为什么?
- For what?
你看(kan1)着我睡觉,你挣我40美元.
That's what you get for watching me sleep.
我看(kan1)着你睡觉,我挣你40美元.
Why shouldn't I get the same money?
咱们能不能别一睡醒了就找不痛快的?
Woke up a little grouchy today,didn't we?
咱们?你什么时候儿也病了?
We did? When did you get sick?
干嘛?
What's this?
别拍枕头!
Don't fluff up the pillows!
我枕了每一个晚上,好不容易枕硬了...
It takes the whole night to get them the way I like...
- ...你现在又给它拍松了!
- ...and then you fluff them the hell up!
- 努把劲儿,克拉克先生...
- You just keep it up, Mr. Clark...
你再努把劲儿我们就能一块儿得心脏病了.
and we're gonna have another heart attack.
又来一个搭档?
Again my partner?
你不许往地上扔纸.
And stop throwing your papers on the floor.
我是来给你做护理的,不是来给你弯腰的.
I get paid for nursing, not bending.
随便聊聊.和你同龄的妇女多大岁数了?
Tell me something.How old is a woman like you?
- 这跟你没关系.
- That's none of your business.
- 我没说和我有关系呀,就随便问问.
- I'm not asking for business.
- 54岁.
- Fifty-four.
- 啊.
- Ah.
你结婚了吗?
You married?
- 我爱人走了4年了.
- My husband passed away four years ago.
- 噢.
- Oh.
你给护理走的?
You were the nurse?
不是,不是我护理的.
No, I was not the nurse.
不用整理被子.我这么睡就行.
Don't make up the bed.I'm still sleeping in it.
你是整理被子,还是整理我?
Don't make up a bed with a person still in it.
嘿,威利大爷.
Hey, Uncle Willy.
- 嗨, 敖德萨. 您好吗?
- Hi, Odessa. How are you?
- 你好.本.
- Hello.
- 您精神矍铄呀.
- You look terrific.
- 你给我带《综艺》了吗?
- You got my Variety?
带了,我还带了全国各地寄来的150多张慰问卡.
Yeah, and about 150 get-well cards from people all over the country.
还有米尔顿·伯利、露西尔·鲍尔、鲍勃·霍普...
Telegrams from Milton Berle,Lucille Ball, Bob Hope...
几乎所有的喜剧明星给您发的慰问电.
every comic in show business.
那个广♥告♥怎么样了?你跟阿尔卡-汽水儿的人谈了吗?
What about a commercial?Did you speak to the Alka-Seltzer people?
- 等会儿跟您说.
- Talk about that later.
- 我吃饭去了.
- I'm going to lunch.
急救的药在写字台上.
If he needs his pill,it's on the bureau.
在床上待着,别起来上厕所.该用什么你知道.
And don't get up and go to the bathroom.Use the you-know-what.
我不知道,你用什么我就用什么.
And if not, I'll go you-know-where.
- 有我在,您慢慢吃.
- Have a good lunch.
- 谢谢.
- Thank you.
- 人家真是挺负责的.
- She's really a terrific nurse.
- 呦. 伯尼·艾森斯坦死了.
- Boy. Bernie Eisenstein died.
- 谁?
- Who?
- 伯尼·艾森斯坦.
- Bernie Eisenstein.
拉莫娜和罗德里格兹跳双人舞的组合,你还记得吗?
Remember the dance team,Ramona and Rodriguez?
伯尼·艾森斯坦就是罗德里格兹.
Bernie Eisenstein was Rodriguez.
嗯,威利大爷,您能把报纸放下来吗?
Uh, Uncle Willy,could you put down the Variety?
你怎么不给我带根儿雪茄?
Did you bring me a cigar?
雪茄?您不知道心脏病不能抽烟吗?
A cigar? Don't you realize you just had a heart attack?
抽一根儿而已,没什么大不了的.
It doesn't have to be a big one.
威利大爷,大夫说了,您再也不能抽雪茄了.
You heard the doctor.You know you can't have any more cigars.
不能吃腌牛肉,不能吃三明治,不能发脾气.
No more corned beef sandwiches,no more temper tantrums.
您的心脏承受不起了.
Your heart's just not gonna take it.
你来这儿就是为了告诉我这些好消息?你可以撒着欢儿地蹦着回去了.
This is the good news you rushed up with?You could have skipped a Wednesday.
我今天早上又找大夫谈了...
I talked to the doctor again this morning...
我不跟您兜圈子,我直接告诉您吧.
and I'm gonna have to be very frank and honest with you, Willy.
您这次真得退休了.
You've got to retire.
放下您的工作.
Give it up.
彻底退出演艺圈.
Show business is out.
- 退多长时间?
- Until when?
- 一直退下去.
- Until ever.
您这回算捡了条命,不过您再也不能为了工作四处奔波了.
You were lucky this time, but you can't go running around looking for jobs.
- 您不能再接活儿了.
- You can't take it.
- 我考虑考虑再说.
- I'll think it over.
没什么好考虑的,您干不动了,您自己心里没数儿吗?
There's nothing to think over. You can't work anymore. Can't you understand that?
我的事儿我做主,你做不了我的主.
电影精选列表