Argh. I'm not getting enough money for this.
先生们,恕我冒昧,我们必须继续赶拍.
Gentlemen, with all due respect,we have to go on.
后边儿还有12组节目.
I have 12 more scenes to rehearse.
我不可能为了个人争吵去浪费时间.
I cannot spend any time on personal squabbles.
我们能继续了吗,请问?
Can we please go on?
你劝劝他们.
Say something to him.
我们能继续了吗,请问?
Can we please go on?
好吧.我可以继续,不过我得找个比较安全的位置.
All right, I'll go on,but I'm moving to a safer spot.
等一下儿.您得...
Just a second. You have to...
要不我们把这几行跳过去吧?
Why don't we skip a couple of lines?
我们从...我们从这儿开始:
Let's... Let's pick it up on:
"但愿你没得梅尔尼克先生的病."
"I hope you don't have what Mr. Melnick had."
- 什么?
- What?
- "但愿你没得梅尔尼克先生的病."
- "I hope you don't have what Mr. Melnick has."
梅尔尼克.知道了.
Melnick. All right.
- 你们想跳到梅尔尼克?
- Here. You want to pick it up on Melnick?
- 梅尔尼克, 对.
- Melnick, right.
好了,克拉克先生,就等你了.
All right, Mr. Clark,whenever you're ready.
但愿你没得梅尔尼克先生得的病.
I hope you don't have what Mr. Melnick had.
梅尔尼克先生得什么病了?
What did Mr. Melnick have?
你问他吧,他不就站在这儿呢吗.
Ask him yourself.He's standing right here.
这是梅尔尼克先生?
That's Mr. Melnick?
它要是穿着高跟儿鞋,我就叫它梅尔尼克太太了.
It could be Mrs. Melnick.Without high heels, I can't tell.
你把一个死人就这么挂在这儿?
If he's dead,why do you leave him standing here?
他可以和我一直在一起,不用预约.
He's still got one more appointment with me.
你知道你是什么吗?你是蒙古大夫.蒙古大夫.
You know what you are? You're a quack.A quack.
你知道蒙古大夫什么意思吗?
Do you know what a quack is?
蒙古大夫是拿手指头杵我的混♥蛋♥王八蛋.
A quack is a bastard who pokes me with his finger.
他成心杵我!
He's doing it on purpose!
先啐吐沫,然后再杵我.我早就知道他的套路了!
First the spitting, then the poking.I know his routine already!
在哪儿呢?他说的台词儿在哪儿呢?
Where? Where does it say that?
你们谁的剧本儿里有这句话?
Who's got that in their script?
我没使劲儿杵他.轻轻一碰.连婴儿都杵不疼.
I didn't poke him. A little tap.A little tiny tap that wouldn't hurt a baby.
杵不疼大象 .
Maybe a baby elephant.
我的脸还没干呢,他又开始拿手指头杵我!
I'm not even dry in the face,he's starting with the finger!
我最好下去一趟.
I better get down there.
不好意思,很抱歉耽误了节目录制.
Excuse me. I'm sorry we're holding up the rehearsal...
有一个棘手的问题,我们大家心里都明白.就是这个和我演戏的人是一个神经病.
but we have a serious problem on our hands.The man I'm working with is a lunatic.
我是神经病?我是神经病?
I'm a lunatic?
我是神经病?我现在告诉你吧...
I'm a lunatic?I'm gonna tell you something now...
我这辈子还从来没告诉过你:
I never told you before in my entire life:
我对你恨之入骨!
I hate your guts!
- 我们再坚持...
- We're holding up...
- 你礼拜一的所作所为已经告诉我了.
- You told it to me on Monday.
把它记住了,下礼拜一没人再告诉你了.
Remember it if I don't see you next Monday.
- 我们把演出坚持下去吧.
- We're holding up the rehearsal.
- 你看看,坚持得下去吗?
- What's the point of going on?
他老是找我麻烦,我做什么都是错的.
Everything I do is wrong.He's persecuting me.
这11年来,他就等着有机会来报复我...
For 11 years,he's been waiting to get back at me...
- ...我就不给他这个机会.
- ...only I'm not gonna give him the chance.
- 我看透你了.我看透你了.
- I knew it.
这都是他设计好的.他处心积虑11年...
He's purposely doing it.He set me up for 11 years...
就为了今天陷害我!
just to walk out on me!
- 我一开始可没想害你.
- I didn't want to do it in the first place.
- 骗子! 骗子!
- Liar! Liar!
- 他还叫他闺女打电♥话♥来求我!
- His daughter begged me on the phone!
- 我们要用舞台!
- We need the stage!
你们下台吧.麻烦你把他带下去.
We need the stage.Please just take him outside.
你们能在外边儿演完吗?
Will you go outside and do this?
爱在哪儿演在哪儿演,跟我没关系.
You can do it in Canada, for all I care.
这人是神经病.应该给他浇桶凉水.
The man is a lunatic.Get him a glass of water.
照镜子瞅瞅吧,谁愿意跟他一块儿演呀?
Who wants to work with that has-been?
是我不跟你演!
I don't need you!
以前是我不跟你演,今天还是我不跟你演!
I didn't need you then,and I don't need you today!
当初我发现你的时候儿,你什么都不是.你现在也什么都不是!
You were nothing when I found you,and you're nothing today!
事业完蛋是他,不是我.
Maybe his career is over, but not mine.
快要死的人是他,不是我!
Maybe he's finished, but not me!
你听见了吗?不是...
Do you hear? Not me!
- 威利大爷.
- Uncle Willy.
- 啊!
- Aah!
好了,威利,放松.别动.
All right, Willy, take it easy.Don't move.
叫大夫来,快点儿.
Get a doctor, quick.
我不想找大夫.
I don't want a doctor.
别给我找大夫.我信不过他们.
I don't need a doctor.I don't trust them.
别说话.您会好起来.您帮我拿条毯子过来.
Don't talk. You'll be all right.Somebody get a blanket, please.
劳驾,过一下儿,你们能不能给他腾点儿地儿方?
Come on, give the guy some room,would you, please?
别告诉艾尔.
Don't tell Al.
别告诉艾尔我栽跟头了,本.
Don't tell Al that I fell down, Ben.
我不想让他...
I don't want to give him...
看笑话儿.
the satisfaction.
没人告诉他.您没事儿.您会好起来的.
There's nothing to tell.You'll be all right. You're gonna be fine.
- 果子皮.
- Frumpies.
- 什么?
- What?
那个薯片儿的名字.
That's the name of the potato chips.
果子皮.
Frumpies.
我想起它来了,本
I remember it, Ben.
你看,我跟你说了我记得住它.
You see, I told you I'd remember it.
果子皮.
Frumpies.
我礼拜一就知道了.
I knew Monday.
我看着它又来了一遍,我礼拜一就应该停了它.
I saw it coming.I should have stopped it on Monday.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
大夫还在会诊,不过他们觉得还不算太坏.
They're not sure yet,but they don't think it's too bad.
我了解他.他挺结实的.
I know him. He's strong.
能在观众面前出现57年的人...
Anyone who can get in front of an audience for 57 years...
那可不是一般人.
has to be strong.
您能来真是太好了,我很感谢您.
It's nice of you to come.I appreciate it.
别跟他说我来这儿了.
Don't tell him I was here.
我不想再招他烦.
I don't want to upset him any more.
我明白.
I understand.
- 克拉克家属?
- Mr. Clark?
- 哦. 不好意思.
- Oh. Excuse me.
刘易斯先生,我是本的爱人,海伦.
Mr. Lewis, I'm Ben's wife, Helen.
- 什么?
- What?
- 这是本的爱人, 海伦.
- This is Ben's wife, Helen.
- 您好啊? 我叫多丽丝.
- How do you do? I'm Doris.
- 您好.
- Hello.
- 这是我闺女, 多丽丝.
- This is my daughter, Doris.
- 对, 我知道了.
- Yes, I know.
他没事儿,
He's okay.
- 大夫说没有危险.
- They don't think he's in any danger.
- 他还好吧?
- But he's okay?
对,估计要在医院待上几个礼拜,他们要再观察一下儿.
They figure a couple of weeks in the hospital. They'll have to see.
- 他还好吧?
- But he's okay?
- 对.
- Yes.
为了预防万一,大夫让他在重症监护室待到明天.
They'll keep him in intensive care until tomorrow just as a precaution.
他不能有访客,所以咱们没必要在这儿逗留了.
He can't have visitors so there's no point in hanging around.
- 大夫说他没事儿是吗?
- But they said he's all right?
- 本刚才跟您说了. 他没事儿.
- Ben's just told you. He's all right.
我知道,对您来说今天也不好过,刘易斯先生.
I know it's been a long day for you, too, Mr. Lewis.
您回家歇着吧,我明天给您打电♥话♥.
Why don't you go home and get some rest,and I'll call you tomorrow.
我说,你们要是不介意...
Listen, if you don't mind...
我想在这儿坐一会儿.
I'd like to sit here for a while.
缓一缓感觉会好点儿.
It would make me feel better.
行,我明白.
Sure. I understand.
我明天给你们打电♥话♥.走吧?
I'll call you tomorrow. Sweetie?
金斯利大夫.请给放射科的法拉第大夫回电♥话♥.
Dr. Kingsley. Call Dr. Faraday in X-Ray 1.
金斯利大夫.请给放射科的法拉第大夫回电♥话♥.
Dr. Kingsley.Call Dr. Faraday in X-Ray 1.
您喝咖啡吗?
You want some coffee?
他在舞台上对我大吼大叫,得到的是无数人的笑声.
The man yells at me on the stage and gets a million laughs.
他在舞台下对我大吼大叫,得到的是心脏病发作.
He yells at me off the stage,he gets a heart attack.
- 克拉克?
电影精选列表