What? Yeah, why?
呃
Eh...
你们之间有股不满的暗流
There just seems an undercurrent of discontent between you.
暗流上都能行船了
Oh, you could float a boat in that current.
什么 我很忙 没注意
What? Really? Well, I'm so busy, I haven't noticed.
艾薇 你得细心呵护一段感情
Ivy. You must cherish and nourish a relationship.
你不是在停车场 帮卡车运匠吹♥喇♥叭♥吗
Don't you blow random truck drivers in our car park?
在那十分钟里
And for that ten minutes...
我有细心呵护他们
...I cherish and I nourish them.
我们没事啦
We're fine.
大家似乎以为 我们痛恨彼此
Everybody seems to think- We hate each other?
他们说"不满的暗流" 对 好扯
Well, "undercurrent of discontent" was the phrase, but yes. Crazy.
我想有时我确实恨你
I suppose sometimes I do hate you.
真好笑
Funny.
不 真的
No, seriously.
什么 你不会吗
What? Don't you have that?
强烈的怨恨浪潮席卷全身
When your whole body is seized by dizzying waves of fucking hatred?
天啊
Jesus!
真的 你不会
Really? Y-You don't have that?
我以为已婚男女都会
I thought we all did, married people.
只能看开点
And, you know, you just have to let it go.
它会消失的 就像海浪冲击太平洋岸
And it'll pass like a wave crashes somewhere on a beach in the Pacific.
不要往心里去
I mean, put aside taking it personally.
不要计较你对我的强烈怨恨
Put aside the dizzying hatred you have for me?
零星的强烈怨恨
Sporadic dizzying hatred.
你对我完全没这种感觉吗
You really don't feel like that about me at all?
前几天我觉得
Well, I- The other day I did think
如果杀人魔曼森找我去野餐 你也找我
if Charles Manson invited me on a picnic and if you invited me on a picnic,
我会跟他去
I'd go with Charlie.
查尔斯·曼森
Charles Manson.
查尔斯·曼森正常的时候
Yeah, Charles Manson on a good day.
他在播海滩男孩音乐
What, a jamming with the Beach Boys day,
而不是策划大屠♥杀♥的时候
as opposed to plotting a murderous rampage day?
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
曼森
Manson.
没错 我们俩都有
Yeah, you're right. I think we both have it.
对
Right.
你想我们该找出原因吗
Do you think we should try and find out why we have it?
这样算正常的话就不用
Well, no, not if it's normal, no. No.
好
Right. Okay.
是工作太累的关系
It's work. It's too much work.
还有孩子 我爱他们
And the kids. I mean, I love them,
但他们快榨干我的灵魂了
but they are draining the marrow of my fucking soul.
我还是爱我们
And I- I still love us.
除了家人我谁都讨厌
Oh, I hate everyone but us.
我也是 我想你
Me too. I miss you.
我想你
I miss you.
我们该做点什么
We should do something.
逃跑吗
Is it run away?
没孩子
No kids. Mm.
没工作
No work. No.
纽约
New York.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
想到就觉得飘飘然
I feel giddy at the thought of it.
干杯
Cheers.
我好累喔
I'm so tired.
嗯
Mm!
睡一下
Sleep.
不 我想陪你
No, I want to be with you.
睡吧
Sleep.
我在这里
I've got you.
嗯
Mm.
西奥
Theo.
嗨
Hi!
莎莉
Oh, Sally.
哈啰 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
非常好 谢谢
I am really good, thank you, yes.
你好吗 棒呆了
How- how are you? Amazing.
我正在为硅谷一家科技公♥司♥
I'm just designing this psychotic new campus
设计全新的园区
for one of the tech firms in Silicon Valley.
哇 对啊
Wow. Yeah.
太棒了
That's- that's great.
是啊 你呢
Yeah. You?
自♥由♥接案
Freelancing.
很酷耶
That's cool.
天啊 那段该死的影片
Oh, my God. That fucking video.
"它不会垮"
"It's not going to fall."
"它不会垮"
"It's- It's not going to fall."
超爆笑
So- So- So funny.
很久了 我都忘了
So long ago, I've actually forgotten about it.
多数人都忘了
I think most people have.
没人忘记
No one has, man.
我们业界都记得 我
I mean, not in our business. I--
不聊你了 你看这个
Enough about you. Check this out.
想知道预算吗
Ooh. Do you wanna know the budget?
想啊 不能告诉你
Sure. Sure. I can't tell you.
干
Fuck.
干
Fuck!
您在里面还好吗
You all right in there?
你好 请给我两杯苏格兰威士忌
Hello, there. I'd like two Scotches, please.
我听到声音
Ooh, uh, I heard a noise.
有声音 我们有危险吗
Was there a noise? Are we in danger?
不是 那就好
No, I- Oh, a relief.
两杯苏格兰威士忌
So, two Scotches?
我该叫醒她吗
Should I wake her?
在体贴的婚姻里
In a thoughtful marriage,
一方会在对方睡觉时帮忙喝酒
a good partner drinks the other's drink while they sleep.
啊
Ah.
我想她会再喝一杯
I think she'll have another.
我也要
As will I.
先生 拜托 还给我
Sir, please! Give it... back!
不 先生 我再讲一次
No! Sir, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
还给我 不行 拜托
Give- Give it back! Sir, please!
她偷了我的画 怎么了 西奥
She's stolen my drawings. What's going on? Theo?
她偷我的画 丢进垃圾里
She stole my drawings and then threw them in the trash.
我在做我的工作
I was just doing my job.
你的工作不是把东西弄不见
Your job is not to make things disappear.
天啊 西奥 你是有多醉
Jesus, Theo, how drunk are you?
醉到我不知道有多醉
Jesus yourself drunk, actually.
什么
What? Ah-ha!
看吧 我就说
You see? Told you.
谢天谢地 你们有电击枪吗
Oh, thank God. Have you got a Taser?
宿醉醒了吗
How's the hangover?
呃
Uh...
暂时忘了有多丢脸
Distracting me from the humiliation.
不好意思
Sorry about all that.
没关系
It's fine.
再过几小时才吃晚餐
Dinner's not for a few hours.
名厨达布斯看到我的IG
Ollie Dabbous saw my Instagram
邀我去他的快闪餐厅
and has invited me to his pop-up
我们八点才能吃饭
and then dinner's not till eight.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我希望你来
I'd love it if you came.
你去吧 老婆
You- you go, darling.
他们很有趣 很好玩的 不是工作
They're so much fun, so it would be fun, not work.
我想
I- I think--
我想我就
I think I'm gonna just, you know...
看我不在乎的高尔夫球赛
...catch up with a golf score that I don't really care about.
去风光一下吧 好好玩 晚餐见
Look, go be fanned, have fun. I'll see you at dinner.
好 晚餐回来
Okay. Back by dinner.
啊
电影精选列表