如果得用一个字形容 有点贱
if I had to define it in one word, a bit of a bitch.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
我们获得傲人的成果
We've done something amazing here.
好好庆祝啦
Let's celebrate it.
有甜点吗 哈尔 播"致命汽油弹"的歌♥
Any dessert? Hal, play Napalm Death.
艾薇 有点大声
Ivy, it's a little loud.
哇
Wow. Wow.
是这栋房♥子耶
It's the house.
天啊 怎么了
Oh my God. What's going on?
给你
For you. For you. For you.
宝贝 给你两份
Baby girl, double helping.
我会在对话中停顿很久
I'm gonna leave some long pauses in the conversation,
让你可以道歉
for you to insert an apology.
道什么歉 老公
For what, darling?
你丢了自己的脸
You embarrassed yourself.
抱歉让你这么想 我是为了你
Sorry you feel that way. I did it for you, darling.
你低级 黏人又无趣
You were an appalling, needy bore,
我转移他们的注意力 免得他们对你印象不好
and I created a diversion lest they should think ill of you.
我会停顿一下 让你谢谢我
I shall insert some pauses for you to thank me.
你就是拉不下脸来道歉
You just can't say sorry, can you?
有 我说抱歉让你这么想
Well, I did. I said, "I'm sorry you feel that way."
那不是道歉
That's not sorry.
里面明明有抱歉两个字
Well, the sentence literally contains the word, "sorry."
你道歉毫无感情
You can't say sorry with feeling,
无法承认你造成痛苦或伤害
with acknowledgment for pain caused or damage done.
天啊 我又不是奥斯卡影后
Jesus, I'm not fucking Ian McKellen.
真抱歉 我万分懊悔
I'm so sorry. My deepest regrets, sir.
嗯 我好感动
Yeah, well, I'm touched.
吃过蛋糕了吗
Did you try the cake?
天啊 有啥大不了 我喝醉了
Jesus, Theo, it's no big deal. I got drunk at dinner.
你抢走我的孩子 现在他们走了
You stole my fucking children from me, and now they're gone.
难道我该开心吗
You expect me to be happy about it?
我没抢走我们的孩子
I did not steal our children.
但我把他们带大
But I did bring them up.
你教他们成为血汗机器人
You taught them how to be sweaty robots.
他们只能谈运动次数或钠含量
They can only talk about reps or sodium levels or some shit,
现在他们离开了
and now they've gone.
对 你去建立他妈的帝国
Yeah, well, you should've thought about that when you were off to work
打造自己的神殿时就该想到的
building your fucking empire, i.e. a shrine to yourself.
我是为了付钱盖你自己的神殿
I did that to pay for this, your shrine to yourself.
它应该是我们的 却变成你的
It was meant to be ours, but became yours.
放屁
That is bullshit
我打算东山再起
because I was prepared to work my way up again,
你却用这房♥子贿赂我 上演个人秀
but you bribed me with this house to serve the Ivy show.
你根本没看到我为孩子做的
And you can't even see what I did for the children.
看医生 看牙医 皮肤科
The doctor's appointments, the dentist's appointments, the dermatologist.
谁去看皮肤科
Who went to the dermatologist?
干 你认真
Fuck! Seriously?
不 我记得那件事
Yeah, no, I- I remember the thing.
什么事 谁的事
The thing. What thing? Whose thing?
那件事 跟皮肤有关
The thing. The thing that was skin-related that...
是谁得了 艾薇
Whose? Who had it, Ivy?
他们只有两个人
I mean, there's just two of them.
有一半机率能猜中
You've got a 50-50 chance.
洛伊
Roy!
夫人 你出局了
I'm afraid you're out of the game, madam.
是海蒂 脚趾湿疹裂开流血
Hattie, cracked and bleeding eczema on her toes.
对
Yes, I--
怎么回事
What is happening?
你的怨恨站不住脚了
Have you lost your footing on the cliff of resentment
因为你发现根本没事实基础
as you realize there is no factual basis to it?
我是说我很希望那个人是我
I would have loved to have been the one that did that, is my point.
你知道我为何无法道歉吗
You know why I can't say sorry?
请开示
Enlighten me.
因为你太需要了
Because you need it too much.
你需要道歉 赞美 注目
You need sorry, and praise, and attention,
吹♥喇♥叭♥ 还有意大利家具
and blowjobs, and Italian furniture,
和他妈屋顶上的爱尔兰苔
and Irish fucking moss on the fucking roof!
你的需求像个无底洞
You are a bottomless pit of need!
你说得对
Yeah, well, you're right.
是吗
I am?
是
Yeah.
什么意思
What do you mean, I'm right?
我需要心灵交流
I do need connection
彼此间的亲密感
and an exchange of intimacy
在人生的道路上
and the flawed nature of who I am validated
被认可我本质上并不完美
as I journey through this life hoping
希望有人能懂我 爱我 拥抱我
that one person might see me, love me, and hold me.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
你是睿智的哲学家 我是贱♥货♥
You're the wise philosopher, and I'm the bitch.
没错 我要走了
Exactly. And I'm out.
胜利者
The victor.
西奥 我很抱歉
Theo, I'm so sorry.
我难过到情感被掏空
I'm so sad, it just hollows me out.
我觉得错过了他们的人生
I feel like I've missed half their lives.
少了他们我不知所措
And I don't know what to do without them.
我想我只要你给我一个拥抱
I just- I think I just want you to give me a hug
或类似的可悲动作
or something pathetic like that.
早
Morning.
我想去跑步
Think I might just go for a run.
糟糕
Shit.
你来错地方了 老兄
You- You're in the wrong place, buddy.
你死了吗
Are you dead?
你等着
Wait there.
停车 麻烦停车
Stop. Will you stop, please?
拜托停车
Please, please, stop, stop, stop.
停车
Stop!
跑得如何
Good run?
嗯
Yeah.
还好
Yeah, fine.
去冲个澡
Just gonna shower.
珍
Hey, Jane.
他做了什么
He did what?
你救了一只鲸鱼
You saved a whale?
不是只有我
I wasn't alone.
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
你因为讨厌鲸鱼而生气吗
You're angry because you hate whales?
你没告诉我
You didn't tell me.
没有 为什么
No. Why not?
你好像很忙
You looked busy.
少来这套 我问你跑得如何
Oh, don't play that card. I asked you how was your run,
你说还好 不是你救了鲸鱼
and you said, "Fine," not, "Fine, I saved a whale."
我
I--
跟我说为何不告诉我
Just tell me why you didn't tell me.
我不要你毁了它
Didn't want you to ruin it.
怎么会
How would I ruin it?
你不会认真看待任何事 那件事很严重
Because you don't take anything seriously, and it was serious.
而且充满灵性
And actually quite spiritual.
试试看 我也能充满灵性
Try me. I can be deeply spiritual.
自♥慰♥时都听"丰盛冥想"有声书
I masturbate to Deepak Chopra meditations.
你证实了我的看法 拜托
Think you proved my point. Oh, please.
我可能有点机车 但给我机会嘛
I know I can be a bit of an arse, but give me a chance.
好吧
Well...
我将手放在那美丽的动物身上
I had my hands on this beautiful creature,
仿佛我们在沟通
and it was like we were communicating.
跟鲸鱼站在水中时
As I was standing in the water with the whale,
身边还有一些人
surrounded by these people, and...
感觉一切都那么和谐
It just felt like everything was one.
我们 鲸鱼 大海
Us, the whale, the sea.
结果奇妙的事发生了
And something happened...
电影精选列表