艾薇让你重振雄风了
Ivy gave you your balls back.
确实像卷土重来
It does feel like a second chance.
是啊 我29岁时
Yeah. You know, when I was 29,
罹患自体免疫疾病
I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder.
噢
Oh. Yeah.
很惨 我发疯了
It was awful. I- I lost my mind.
展开性♥爱♥冒险
I was acting out sexually, it was...
宝贝 我们谈过了
Babe, we've talked about this.
慢性念珠菌感染不是自体免疫疾病
Chronic yeast infections are not an autoimmune disorder.
还是很伤 巴瑞
Well, it still stung, Barr.
西奥 机会来了
The point is, Theo, this is it.
你会重新获得成功
You're gonna reset everything,
从此幸福快乐
nail it, and live happily ever after.
只想做一样她觉得值得的东西
Just wanna make something worthy of Ivy, you know,
让她明白我不是天大的错误
so she knows that I wasn't a massive fucking mistake.
是 好感动
Right. That's so sweet.
抱一下
Let me give you a hug.
过来 你这个贴心鬼
Come here. You sweet thing.
有人需要抱抱 谢谢
Someone needs a hug. Oh, thank you.
呃
Uh...
这好像不只是抱抱了
Yes, this- Things seem to be deviating from hug territory.
我们要搞开放式婚姻
We're opening the marriage.
嘿
Hey!
还在商量 傻瓜
That's still under negotiation, knucklehead.
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe.
我在新房♥子这边 芝加哥何时开幕
I'm just at the house. When do we open Chicago again?
你四点和他们开电♥话♥会议
You have a call with them at 4:00.
我也传了房♥子这周的帐单给你
Also, I'm sending you this week's house bills,
如果我能提出个人意见
and if I may provide personal commentary...
靠 你得叫他节制一点
Fuck, man. You have to rein him in.
我要他放手一搏
But I want him to have his shot. I mean--
搞屁啊 没错
Oh, fuck! Exactly.
西奥 爱尔兰苔要两万八
Twenty-eight grand for Irish moss, Theo?
西侧屋顶要用的
Yeah, it's for the west side roof.
美国没有苔类吗
Does America not have moss?
爱尔兰苔的绿令人惊艳
Well, the green of the Irish moss is something to behold.
爱尔兰苔花的钱
Look, the green it takes to pay for the Irish moss
也非常惊艳
is also something to behold.
我们需要 它在视觉上不可或缺
We need it. It is integral for the vision.
你明白我们经费有限吗
Do you understand that we do not have unlimited money?
我有给你看厨房♥玻璃柜里的那棵树吗
Did I show you the tree enclosed in a glass case off the kitchen idea?
没礼貌
That's mean.
天啊
Oh, my God.
欠扁
Wanker!
艾薇
Ivy, um...
这三种磁砖你喜欢哪一款
which of these three tiles do you-- do you like the look of?
它们会贴在柴火炉后面
They're to go behind the, um- the wood burner, so...
我很喜欢
I love it.
可是有三种 哪一种
But there are three of them. Which "it"?
我现在传 有三种
Yeah, I'll send them now. There are three "its"--
你根本没看
You didn't even look at them.
什么 我在跟你说话
What? And I'm trying to talk to you,
你却拿起手 嗨
and you're picking up the ph- Hi.
我刚跟弗洛拉说预算数字来了
Yeah, I just told Flora, budget figures are in.
预算数字 对
Oh, budget figures, yeah. While you're
既然你讲到预算数字 回电给你
on budgetary figures... Call you back.
麻烦加上我买♥♥了一张来自
...please will you add in that I bought us a table
15世纪西班牙修道院的桌子
from a 15th-century Spanish monastery?
里面嵌了一把西班牙宗教法庭的匕♥首♥
It actually has a dagger embedded in it from the Spanish Inquisition.
很贵 但不可或缺
It's pricey, but I think it's essential.
感觉
You'll like the look of--
艾薇
Ivy!
只是确认一下
Just checking.
老天 艾薇
Jesus Christ, Ivy.
你有时真♥他♥妈♥的幼稚
You are a fucking child sometimes.
妈 爸
Mom? Dad?
我们有牛奶吗
Do we have any milk?
有
Yes, darling.
当然有 有
Of course we have milk. Yeah. Of course, darling. Yeah.
有 有
Yeah. Yeah.
有
Yeah.
一 二 三 四
And a one, and a two, and a three, four.
你们好
Hello!
妈
Mom?
我也要去
I'm coming too.
太好了
Okay. Great.
妈 我们要间隔冲刺跑两公里
Mom, we're doing 2k interval wind sprints.
噢
Oh.
还有一个消息
Also, news.
昨天我初经来了
I had my first period yesterday.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Oh, my darling. Were you all right?
我穿白色泳装参加泳池趴
I was in a white bathing suit at a pool party.
吓死人了
It was mortifying.
别人盯着我看 我哭了
People stared, I cried.
你怎么不打给我
Aw. Why didn't you call me?
我打给爸 他最棒了
I called Dad. He was the best.
啊
Aw.
最棒的
Oh, the best.
你怎么懂如何处理
How did you know what to do?
直觉教养法
Oh, intuitive parenting.
他上网查
He Googled it.
你们两个 出发
All right, you two. And, go!
她的初经竟是那样子
Can't believe that about her period.
很紧张
Yeah, it was intense.
她差点崩溃 好可怜
She was a wreck, poor thing.
真希望我在场
Oh. Wish I'd been there.
你从来都不在 对吧
But you never are, are you?
闭上你的贱嘴
Shut your stupid, stupid mouth.
爸
Dad!
你要来吗
You coming?
来了
Yup.
妈 亲爱的
Hey, Mom. Hello, darling.
你好漂亮
You look beautiful.
青春亮丽 满身大汗
Glowing. Sweat.
你在干嘛 徒手攀爬围栏
What were you doing? Free-climbing fences
锻炼背阔肌和专注力
to build my lat muscles and general focus.
酷喔
Cool.
你在躲爸吗
You avoiding Dad?
没有 只是偷懒一下
No, of course not. I'm just having a little moment.
你们需要专业协助
You two need help.
太可笑了
Ridiculous.
海蒂 该喝高蛋白了
Hattie, it's time for your protein blast.
别跟他说我在这里
Don't tell him I'm- Don't tell him I'm here.
妈在这里
Mom's down here.
小叛徒
Traitor.
抱歉啰
Sorry.
不过我还是爱你
I still love you, though.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你觉得我们好像困住了吗
Do you ever feel like we're trapped in something?
我们打造了一台过于复杂
That we've created this overly complicated,
不断运转的机器 逃都逃不出去
endlessly whirring machine that we can't get out of?
要是放下一切
What if we just dropped it all, got a van,
开车环游南美洲呢
and drove around South America?
说服他们可不容易
Yeah, well, you'd have a hard time convincing them.
他们想争取迈阿密的奖学金
They're aiming for those scholarships in Miami.
这就是我说的
But that's what I mean.
他们13岁就突然想离家
They're 13, and suddenly they want to leave home.
不久前他们才6岁
They were six last time I looked.
电影精选列表