你只是累了
Look, you're just tired.
这段时间不好过
We're in the hard bit.
很好 如果好过 用枕头闷死我
Well, good, 'cause if this is the easy bit, smother me with a pillow.
我会的
Will do.
你说太快了 我不喜欢
Said a little too quickly for my liking.
老废物 爱装可怜 失败者 蠢蛋
...complete deadshit. A victim. A loser. A wanker.
第十 "西奥 超级废渣"
Number ten. "Theo. What a cunt."
这不是我出的功课
That wasn't the task.
我听到强烈的怨恨
I see so much resentment,
自以为是 讥笑嘲讽 不肯认错
self-righteousness, mockery, an inability to admit wrongs.
我觉得你们无力解决问题
I don't think you have the capacity to fix your problems.
你可以说这种话吗
Are you actually allowed to say that?
好像不太专业
That seems unprofessional.
对 失职
Yes. Like malpractice.
什么
What? No, uh- Uh...
最好给我们打折
We'll be expecting a hefty discount.
嗯
Mm-hm.
时间到了 真假
Time's up. Oh. Really?
算是挺好玩的
Uh, well, that was- that was fun while it lasted.
好开心
That was so much fun.
还是要帮我抵停车费
I do still expect my parking to be validated.
超扯 根本是诈骗
Wow. Outrageous. Absolute fraud.
你的清单超赞 谢谢
Your list was best, by the way. Thank you, darling.
你的第二赞
Yours was second-best.
我们能客气点
We could be nicer.
我可以
I could be.
我也是
Me too.
努力看看
Let's try.
爸 我们上了
Dad! We got in!
迈阿密 我们都上了
Miami! We both got in!
我们拿到奖学金了 赞喔
We got our scholarships! Yes!
我的小天才 太好了
My little genii. Yes. Yes!
吃松饼庆祝 我们成功了
Let's have some pancakes to celebrate. We did it.
仍要继续努力
The work goes on.
对
Yes.
我开始想你们了
Miss you already.
抱一下
Bring it in, champ.
拜 拜 宝贝
Bye. Bye, darling.
我爱你
Love you.
到了打给你们
We'll call you guys when we get there.
拜托
Yes, please do.
好 拜托
Okay. Yes, please.
下机后别忘了做我教的
Now, don't forget to do that stretching regime I told you
伸展操 拜托
after you get off the plane, please?
拜 拜
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Bye. Bye.
我爱你们 拜
Love you. Love you. Bye.
爱你们
I love you. Love you.
拜
Bye.
感谢老天 他们走了
Well, thank God they've gone.
西奥 开玩笑的
Theo, I'm joking.
是海蒂 喂
Oh, it's Hattie. Yes?
我忘了 你能再解释营养守则吗
I forgot, can you, um, walk me through the nutrition thing again?
好 营养 没问题
Yes. Yes, nutrition, yes, of course.
它有点像一只兔子
Um, well, you know, it's a little bit like being a rabbit
在赌城的吃到饱餐厅
at a Las Vegas buffet.
要先去沙拉吧 对吧
You want to be hitting the salad bar first, yes? Correct?
然后
Yes and then--
跟兔子一样吃大量蔬菜
So, think like a rabbit, eat lots of vegetables, and then...
小心别让血糖飙高
So, you gotta be very careful about your blood sugar spikes.
再来吃蛋白质 然后碳水
So, you can have your protein and then you can have your carbs
就像长途卡车司机那样
like a cross-country trucker.
珍 我们再开一家餐厅吧
Yeah, Jane, let's open another restaurant.
爱会伤人
♪ Love hurts ♪
爱会留疤
♪ Love scars ♪
哈尔 点燃壁炉
Light the fire, please, Hal.
音乐转大声5%
And turn up the music five percent.
任何一颗心
♪ Any heart ♪
都不够强悍
♪ Not tough ♪
看来好好吃 要香槟吗
Oh, that looks great. You want champagne?
不用 谢谢 我在喝尼格罗尼
No, thank you, I've been making out with my negroni.
就继续喝
Think I'll stick to that.
有车接近 银色奥迪 两名客人
Car approaches. Silver Audi. Two guests.
听他这么说还是怪
Still freaky how he does that.
谢了 哈尔
Thanks, Hal.
哈尔 想喝尼格罗尼吗
Hal, do you want a negroni?
我没有想望或需求
I don't have wants or needs.
快娶我
Marry me.
不好笑
Funny.
这真是 大开眼界
I mean, wow.
屋顶上的青苔
The green moss on the roof,
蓝色屋檐与汪♥洋♥大海交会
the blue thrust of the house meeting the raw ocean.
我喜欢这间客厅
I mean, I love how the living area provides
成为整个空间的聚会中心
this kind of gravitational center of the ensemble.
你们不知道自己在说什么吧
You guys are saying words, but you know they don't mean anything, right?
你获得实现愿景的机会 你成功了
You got a shot at your vision, Theo, and you nailed it.
没想到白人男性 东山再起会如此感人
I never thought watching a white man reclaim his power could be so moving.
你好吗
How are you?
好极了
So great.
这房♥子实在
The house is just--
实在好漂亮
It's- It's so beautiful.
他是天才
He's a fucking genius.
噢
Oh!
这炉子怎么又旧又破
Why is this stove old and kinda crappy?
才怪
It's not.
它是茱莉亚·柴尔德在法国用的炉子
It's Julia Child's original stove from France.
我在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I bought it at auction.
少来 就是啊
Stop it. I know.
容易受损的精品
It's a fragile beauty.
哇 不可思议
Wow. That is incredible.
茱莉亚·柴尔德 是啊
Julia Child. Yeah.
她死了吧
She's dead, right? Mmm.
做人有点恶毒
And what, was kind of mean?
不是 你应该去跟大家聊天
No. You should probably go and join the others,
我在刨茴香片
'cause I'm shaving fennel,
必须非常专心
and it takes a high degree of concentration
以免把手腕切成沙拉
not to just shred my wrists into the salad.
嗯
Mm.
噢
Oh.
难道你都不想放手吗
Don't you ever just wanna let go?
所以英国人发明了压抑情绪
Well, that's why the English invented repressing one's feelings.
冷面笑匠
You're so dry.
只有在我老公看我的时候
Only when my husband looks at me.
你又来了 对啊
There you go again. Oh, yeah.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes. Close your eyes.
噢
Oh.
我爱你 宝贝
Love you, baby girl.
这是理想的自杀地点
This would be a cool place to suicide from.
好美
So pretty.
我要进去了
I'm going back inside.
我想看那面墙 如何明确地融入这空间
I wanna see how the wall asserts itself with such clarity into the space.
我也想看
I wanna see that too.
朋友 你建了一栋恰如其分的房♥子
Well, my friend, you have made what I like to call a very adequate house.
受宠若惊 抱歉我夸大了
I am flattered. Sorry to gush.
以后你每次回家都会难过
The fact that you'll now be sad every time you walk into your own home
我就满足了
is enough for me. Oh...
老早已前就是那样了
That was the case long before you built this.
说到这个 你的婚姻如何
Speaking of, how's married life?
还可以
Uh, it's- Um, it's fine.
那么惨喔
Wow, that bad, huh?
电影精选列表