我以为这房♥子能恰如其分地
I was hoping the house would be healing
改善你们的关系 是啊
in its quietly adequate way. Yeah.
那鬼炉子有多老 西奥
How old is that fucking stove, Theo?
别管那鬼炉子
Just ignore the fucking stove.
你采取被动攻势喔
Seems a little passive aggressive, no?
房♥子这么美
All this beauty, she gets
却给她柴尔德的炉子
that bitch Julia Child's stove in there?
不 有时炉子就是炉子
No, sometimes a stove is just a stove.
那炉子听起来很糟
The stove sounds bad, The.
还好啦
It- it's fine.
宝贝 帮我拿杯尼格罗尼
Hey, baby, can you get me a negroni?
你已经有一杯了
You already have a negroni.
所以老天给我两只手
That's why God gave me two hands.
我以为是让你边喝边帮我打手♥枪♥
I thought it was so you could give me a hand job while enjoying a negroni.
我当然是在搞笑
Oh. Obviously, I'm joking.
她受不了看到我裸体
She's sickened by the sight of my naked body.
我爱死你了
Fucking adore you.
巴瑞
Barr.
噢
Oh.
这些人喔
These people.
等等
Wait...
拜托再说一次
Okay, please say it again.
每天早上他点一杯威士忌和四片腌鲱鱼
Every morning, he'd order a tumbler of whiskey
对属下颐指气使
and four kippers and be beastly to the staff.
天啊 我喜欢
Oh, my God, I love it.
腌鲱鱼是一种性♥爱♥招数吗
Is kipper a kind of sex act?
如果你是保守党议员 当然是
If you're a Tory MP, absolutely.
我不懂什么意思
But I don't know what that means.
管他的 莎莉 听起来好赞
Who cares, Sal? It just sounds so good.
过了这么久 我还是超迷英国口音
All this time, I'm still falling for that little accent.
它触动了我的
It does something to my...
鲍鲍
Cunt?
抱歉 你不是说鲍鲍吗
Sorry, were you not gonna say cunt?
是我不对
My mistake. Anyway, uh...
晚餐 开动吧
Dinner! Let's eat.
又是尼格罗尼
Another negroni?
不用 我有了
No, thanks, darling. I've got one.
我就是这意思
Was my point.
喝了四杯的人听不懂
Too subtle for someone who's had four negronis.
我能指出房♥间里的亮点吗
Can I point out the gorgeous wooden elephant in the room?
我爱这张桌子 拜托
I love this table. I mean, come on.
对 15世纪 来自西班牙修道院
Ah. Yes. 15th century from a Spanish monastery.
可见那把匕♥首♥ 在西班牙宗教法庭用过
Apparently, that dagger was used in the Spanish Inquisition.
也太酷了吧
How cool is that?
搞不好沾过遭凌虐异教♥徒♥的鲜血
This was likely covered in a tortured heretic's blood?
你都笑着醒来吗 艾薇
Do you just wake up beaming, Ivy?
真的 我们非常幸运
I really do. We are very lucky.
有好多值得感谢
So much to be grateful for.
敬这间绝美宅 还有你 亲爱的
Here's to this amazing house and to you, my darling.
不 敬你 不 敬你
No, to you. No, to you.
不 敬你
No. To you. Ah.
你们好可爱喔
You guys are so cute.
就像一窝小猫咪
Like a sack of kittens.
在湍急的河流旁
Near a rushing river.
听不懂
I don't get that.
艾薇 谢谢你使这一切成为可能
Thank you, Ivy, for making all of this possible.
他像在开酸 其实是认真的
He sounds sarcastic, but he does actually mean it.
是口音的关系
Yeah, it's just the accent.
你们的口音让人困惑
The accent is confusing.
有时艾薇生我的气 我却听不出来
Sometimes Ivy's mad at me, and I can't even tell.
有时他的屌♥在我体内 我感觉不出来
Sometimes he's got his cock in me, and I can't even tell.
噢
Oh.
这下晚餐变好玩了
All right, now the dinner is getting fun.
艾薇 干贝要配这杯酒吗
So, Ives, you want me to, what, do a shot of this with the scallop?
对 这是泡了龙蒿的日本伏特加
Yeah, it's, um, Japanese vodka infused with tarragon,
会增添一点苦味
so adds a bit of bitterness.
艾薇做什么都要留下自己的痕迹
Ivy likes to leave a little bit of herself in everything she does.
我喜欢你们这样斗嘴
I love this fun banter you guys do.
莎莉 我们该试试 来吧
We should try it, Sally, come on.
好啊
Okay.
你掐住我的时候
Why don't you try not fucking me in the ass
最好别干我后♥庭♥ 讨厌鬼
while you choke me sometimes, shitbird?
换你
Your turn.
妓♥女♥
Whore.
是这样吗
Mmm! That kinda thing?
太屌♥了
That is so cool.
你们是在玩这套吧
Is that what you guys are doing, right?
我不是专家 艾薇
I'm not the expert. Ivy?
所以我才没有朋友
See, this is why I don't have friends.
你们得找《建筑文摘》来采访
You know, you gotta get Architectural Digest up here, right?
谢谢你 莎莉
Thank you, Sally, I'm just--
我不太喜欢出风头
I'm not so sure I'm into public approbation.
再也不爱了
Anymore.
当然
Sure.
孩子离家一阵子了
The kids have been gone for a while now, huh?
感觉如何
How- How has that been?
难熬 残酷 解放
Hard? Brutal? Liberating?
你们的孩子上大学了
Your kids are college-age already?
没有
Oh, no, no, no.
他们只是具有体育天分
They just happen to be very gifted physically,
拿到迈阿密一所学校的
and they won these scholarships to this school in Miami
资优体育奖学金
for high performance athletes.
13岁
At 13. Wow.
了不起 这是他们的梦想
Amazing. Yeah. It's their dream.
是吗
Is it?
我懂那种感觉 我们找代理孕母时
I think I know how you feel, because when we hired that surrogate,
她怀孕后吃了机场的寿司
and she got pregnant, and then she ate sushi from an airport,
我们只好解约 开始了
and we had to let her go. Here we go.
很难受 我长了带状疱疹
It was very dark. I got shingles.
又得猴痘 吃了不少苦头
I got monkey pox. Oh, the grief I felt.
对 我还是挺痛苦的
Yeah- I- It's still pretty raw for me.
我明白 宝贝
I hear you, baby girl.
你们现在有九家餐厅吗
So is that nine restaurants you guys have now?
我们是餐饮帝国
We are an empire.
她得了詹姆斯·比尔德奖
And she won the James Beard Award...
对 相当于美食奥斯卡
Yass. ...which is like a food Oscar.
一点也没错 我知道比尔德
It's all true. I'm aware of the Beard.
我们很幸运 找到市场利基点
We've been lucky. We found a niche in the market.
高档但不令人却步
Upscale, but not intimidating.
吸引了各种族群
So, it sort of hits a range of demographics.
我们想进军南方
We want to move into the South.
就像戴着龙虾围兜的北军将领
Like Sherman's march with lobster bibs.
抱歉 你被冷落了一下子
Sorry, darling, was the attention off you for a minute?
开始沮丧了吗
Did you start to wilt?
客人快受不了了 老婆
I think the guests are wilting, my darling,
因为你刺耳又单调的自恋态度
due to the droning nature of your caustic narcissism.
他们又来了 我喜欢
They're doing it again, and I love it.
蠢贱♥货♥ 倒满我的酒杯
Hey, fuck-stick bitch, fill my glass
就像你的屌♥无法塞满我的屄♥♥
the way you can't fill my pussy with your tiny dick.
哇靠
Whoa.
这不像斗嘴
All right, that doesn't seem like banter.
只是毒舌攻击我
That just seems mean to me.
你跟我们狗狗死掉那天一样在哭喔 猪头
Cry like a baby like you did when our dog died, dickhead.
搞屁啊
What the fuck?
我富有同理心 坐在这里好难过
I am an empath, and I'm having a hard time at this table.
别抽了 艾米对大♥麻♥过敏
Can you not? Amy's allergic to weed.
我对艾米过敏 真的
I'm allergic to Amy, literally.
手指长疹子了
Rash on my finger.
不好笑 我们能和气点吗
Funny. Can we just be nice, please?
你醉了 变得
You're drunk, and you're being a...
电影精选列表