谁想吃公车司机
Who wants to eat the bus driver?
我
Me!
高层公车好奇怪
So weird, the tall buses.
怎么是红色的
And why are they red?
雾太浓 这样才看得见
So you can see them, 'cause it's so foggy.
那里没那么多雾了
Well, it's not so foggy there anymore.
自从开膛手杰克死后
Not since Jack the Ripper died.
来 试试伦敦塔桥 这是甘草糖
Look. Try Tower Bridge. So this is licorice.
加黑巧克力 覆盆子 还有
Add this dark chocolate, this raspberry, and this--
别说出去 虾粉
don't tell anyone- shrimp powder.
鱼
A fish?
风味十足却没腥味
Depth of flavor without the fishiness.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
天啊 很赞吧
Gosh! Gosh indeed!
我知道是博物馆
Look, I know it's a museum.
但它象征船上的帆
But it's supposed to represent a sail on a ship,
应该有那种感觉
so it should feel like that.
就像海盗随时会在角落出现
You should expect pirates to come round the corner at any moment.
不是 开玩笑的
No. I'm joking.
我要船帆
Look, I want the sail.
你该问自己 你要过怎样的生活
The question you have to ask yourself is how do you want to live your life?
有没有勇气 爸
With courage or without? Dad!
谢谢 我传数字给你
Thank you. Then I'll send you the numbers.
爸爸
Daddy!
我们在吃英国地标
We're eating British icons.
焦糖味噌白金汉宫
Caramel miso Buckingham Palace.
真的耶
Yes. Of course you are.
大笨钟紫苏波本威士忌饼
Look. Big Ben shiso bourbon cookie.
听起来好棒
Sounds good.
我头昏 舌头起泡了
I feel dizzy, and my tongue's fizzing.
是啊
Yeah.
果然很不得了
Amazing. Of course.
你想这样好吗
But, don't you think it might be a bit of a problem
给他们吃这么多糖
turning their blood 40-proof sucrose?
别害他们觉得吃糖有错
Don't sugar shame them.
这对他们长♥期♥健康不好
But it is bad for their health long-term.
还会变胖
And they will get fat.
佛祖也很胖
Buddha was fat.
祂很棒
And he was great.
祂很棒 艾薇
He was great. Ivy.
他们会学会控制
Look, they'll learn to self manage.
管太严会适得其反
If you restrict things, it leads to weird obsessions.
我想吐 看吧
I feel sick. See?
对 我看到她学会拿捏分寸
Ah. I do. I see a girl learning her limits.
哇哦
Whoa.
学到了 掌握分寸 给妈咪记上一功
Lesson learned. Limit reached. Parenting tick for Mummy.
呃
Ugh.
天啊 没事啦
Oh, dear. Oh, you're fine.
你就不能认错吗
Can't you just admit you're wrong?
有错的时候可以
On the day that I am, I can.
在我打造你的建筑这天不行
But not on the day I built your building,
它将成为世界第八奇迹
soon to be the eighth wonder of the world,
就在北加州
here in Northern California,
覆盆子奶油蛋糕
in raspberry shortcake!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
妈 你怎么做的
How did you do that, Mom?
你真会拍我马屁
You know the way to my ego.
天啊 你妈是不是超厉害
My God. Isn't your mummy brilliant?
当然 那还用问
'Course she is. That's a rhetorical question.
你是天才 认同
You are a genius. Agreed.
我可以再吃了
I feel good to go again.
铁胃小女孩
Stomach of Caligula.
你知道怎样让老爸骄傲
You know the way to make your daddy proud.
准备好了吗 好了
Are we ready? Yes.
等一下
Wait for it.
噢
Ooh.
天啊 太赞了
Oh, my God. This is so good.
我得吃一点
Okay. I've gotta have some.
覆盆子 等等 覆盆子
Raspberries. Wait, wait, wait. Raspberries.
开动啰 妈 你会过敏
Going in! Mom, you're allergic.
好了吗
Ready? Mm-hmm.
不要吧
Oh, no.
我是天才
I am a genius.
真 是
That... is...
嗯
Mmm.
人间美味
Divine.
有够疯
Maniac.
我们去海边 好
We're going to the beach! All right.
跟你比赛 别溺水
Don't drown.
我们来做什么
So what are we doing here?
记得有了孩子后
Remember when we had the kids,
父权社会就给你
and the patriarchy sent that note saying,
"放弃梦想 相夫教子"的字条吗
"Squash your dreams and facilitate children and husband"?
我记得那张字条
Oh, yes. That note. I remember that note.
简短却令人绝望
Bit terse. Quite soul destroying.
同意
Agreed.
看看这地方
Well, look at this place.
关闭一年了
It's been closed for a year.
有点偏僻
Maybe a little bit out of the way.
但很酷 我又拿到那笔设计费
But I think it's cool, and I've got that money from the design.
付我们梦幻住♥宅♥的头期款
For the down payment on our dream house.
不是
No.
亲爱的 你通常只为三个人做高级甜点
My darling, most days you're making seven iconic desserts for three people.
你这么优秀
Look, the amazing chef that you are
一心想成为主厨
and have always wanted to be
不该为了家庭生活牺牲梦想
should not be a dream that dies on the crucifix of family life.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
但我喜欢这种生活
I love all that though.
也许一周几个晚上就好
I mean, maybe for a couple of nights a week.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我想你是答应了
I think that's a yes.
我知道餐厅要叫什么
Oh, and I know what we're gonna call it.
是吗
You do?
我四处奔波 兜兜转转
♪ I keep running around ♪
想找寻一处落脚点
♪ Trying to find the ground ♪
思绪却飘在云端
♪ But my head is In the stars ♪
你好啊 真肥美 好
Hello, handsome fellas. Wow. All right.
我不属于任何人
♪ Well, I'm nobody's baby♪
却又像属于所有人
♪ I'm everybody's girl♪
我是虚无的女王
♪ I'm the queen of nothing ♪
也是世界的
♪ I'm the king ♪
赞耶 谢谢
Nice! Thank you!
君王
♪ Of the world♪
先生 我们不收折价券
Sir. We don't accept coupons.
我们收
Yeah, we do.
这是家饰店折价券
It's for Bed Bath & Beyond.
我们收
We do.
杰夫 周三晚上休息
Oh, Jeff. We're closing Wednesday night
海蒂有足球赛
for Hattie's soccer match.
对 当然
Right. Of course we are.
拜 杰夫 别忘了你爱我
Bye, Jeffrey! Remember that you love me.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
午餐客满喔
Busy lunch?
有人包场
Untroubled by humanity. Hmm.
也许是店名的关系
Maybe it's the name.
不然用"我们有披衣菌"
How about "We've Got Chlamydia"?
很好记
It's catchy.
去哪见那些亲切的美国朋友
So, where are we meeting our wonderful American friends?
巴瑞 他们来了
Barry. There they are.
还好吗 兄弟 我有点担心
What's up, buddy? I was worried.
电影精选列表