你们迟到了 抱歉
You guys are late. Sorry.
你们是这样输掉独♥立♥战争的吧
That's how you lost the Revolutionary War, am I right?
终于请到你们了
Finally, we got you here. Yeah.
对啊 你们看
Sure. Check this out.
开打了 逊咖
Let's do this, motherfucker.
其实不能这样
I'm actually not supposed to do that.
来吧
Come on.
我永远习惯不了这种事
Okay. This is something I will never get used to here.
没事 很好玩的
It's fine. It'll be fun.
噢 靠
Oh, fuck!
帮你们登记好了
Get you all checked in, huh?
贵客大驾光临
The eagles have landed.
你们好 嗨
Hi. Oh, hey.
嗨 莎莉
Hi! Hi, Sally.
他们自己都有枪
They've all got their own guns.
没错 靠 真的
Fuck, yeah, they have.
嗨 你们好吗
Hi, guys. How are you?
我要告诉你们
I- I need you to know.
我反对枪♥支♥
I am anti-gun.
来这里表达反讽意见
I am here ironically.
我是在发表反枪♥支♥声明
I am doing this as a statement against guns.
你要克拉克手♥枪♥吗
Do you want a Glock?
我爸用它干掉一个入侵者
My father actually killed an intruder with this one.
我有把漂亮的史密斯威森 可以借你
Or I have a beautiful Smith & Wesson you could borrow.
我就拿这把杀过人的黑金刚
Yes. I think I'll take this black beauty that's already killed someone.
我帮你准备好了
Actually, I got you something.
你搬来十年 是时候了
You've been here ten years. It was time.
我 哇塞
I'm- Uh, wow.
巴瑞 对
Wow. Barry. Yeah.
真贴心
That is really sweet.
你没说你会来这招
You didn't tell me you were gonna do that.
我说了几次 别咕哝了 宝贝
Yeah, I did. A couple times. Gotta stop mumbling, babe.
总之我们都痛恨枪♥支♥
Anyways, we all loathe guns.
大家都有枪 能怎么办
Everybody's got 'em so what are you gonna do?
总得自卫吧
Gotta defend yourself.
好 小心 扳机很灵敏
Right. Careful. It's got a hair trigger.
好 满分是依序击中
Okay, a perfect takedown
鼠蹊 手肘 右眼
is groin, elbow, right eye, in that order.
稳住下盘 好
Sit into it. Yup.
你看 五枪全中喉头
Look at that! Five shots. All to the larynx.
这样他就爽了
It makes him so happy.
规则不是这样 我说先打鼠蹊部
Yeah. That wasn't the game. I said groin first.
对 但我改成击中喉头就赢了
Oh, yeah. But I changed it to larynx and then won.
西奥和艾薇 快点
Come on, Theo and Ivy! Whoo!
好 嗯
'Kay. Yeah.
这距离适合我
Oh! This is my distance.
快点 他跑掉了
Yes, quickly! He's getting away!
我等不及看到那栋建筑
I mean, I really cannot wait to see this building, Theo.
莎莉 谢谢
Sally. Thank you.
它是热门话题呢
It's the talk of the town.
西奥·罗斯能以钢铁 混凝土和木材
Can Theo Rose encapsulate our maritime history
呈现我们的海洋史吗
in steel, concrete, and wood?
我可能做到了
You know what? I just might.
你知道那座岛是历史遗址吗
You know that island is a historic site?
有人提过
It's been mentioned.
别搞砸了 有人提过吗
Don't fuck it up. Has that been mentioned?
有 有人在街上这样吼我们
Actually, yeah, a man did shout that at us in the street.
对
Yes.
我觉得它的设计绝美无比
I thought it looked crazy beautiful in the designs.
谢谢你 艾米
Aw, thank you, Amy.
我认为它设想不周 过于简单
What? I thought it looked a little half-assed and simplistic
只为了以有趣的形式呈现加州历史
in its attempt to render California's history in some fun form.
别介意
No offense.
有人认同吗 罗里
Is anyone else getting that? Rory.
不介意 因为你大错特错
None taken, due to the fact
我觉得建筑应该有趣
that you are so very, very wrong.
散发现代感
I feel that buildings should be fun
混乱 活力与美感
and feel temporary and chaotic and alive and beautiful.
提醒我们人类应该追求极致
And remind us of all that humans can and should be at our very best.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
完全不认同 但祝你好运
Disagree with all of that. But, um, good luck.
我为你感到兴奋 西奥
I'm excited for you, Theodore.
老天 罗里 你有病啊
Jesus. Rory, what's up with you?
没关系 他是我家的客人
It's okay. He's our guest in my home.
是怎样 我以为能说实话
What's the deal? I thought I could be honest.
我也是建筑师
Architect to architect.
他是大明星耶
The guy's a star!
抱歉 我就是这样
Sorry. I kinda do this.
我们为你高兴 西奥
Yeah. We are excited for you, Theo.
我们共事时 我知道这家伙
You know, when we worked together, I was like, "This guy...
会有一番作为
is gonna do something special."
你怎么知道
How? How did you know?
这次之后就会了
Maybe after this, you will.
敬西奥 对
To Theo. Hear, hear.
对 敬西奥
Yes. To Theo.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
噢
Ooh.
奇怪
This is weird.
我该接一下
Oh, I should- I should get this.
怎样
What?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
呃
Uh...
好
Uh, okay.
天啊
Oh. Oh, God.
呃
Um...
没想到 挺严重的
Jiminy Cricket. That's pretty- pretty serious.
不 会的
No, we will. Yeah.
我们得走了
We- we've got to go.
还好吗 什么
Everything okay? What?
因为 几年前在英国
Well, uh, a few years ago in England, um...
我们帮过一个躲在荒野里的逃犯
we helped an escaped convict who was hiding out on the moors.
我们给他吃的
We gave him food,
念诗给他听 然后他就不见了
read him sonnets, and then he was gone. Poof.
看来他跑到我们家
But, apparently, he's turned up at our home here,
背包装满古♥柯♥碱和一把剑
and he has a rucksack full of coke and a sword.
我们再打给你们
So... we'll call you. Oh...
要帮忙处理古♥柯♥碱记得说
Well, let us know if you need help with the coke.
真假 背包装满古♥柯♥碱和一把剑
Really? A rucksack full of coke and a sword?
谢谢你为我鬼扯淡
Thank you for lying so badly for me.
为了你 老婆 怎样都行
For you, dear, anything.
我相信你
I do believe that's true.
是真的
It really is.
在东湾海洋博物馆
In the East Bay Maritime Museum,
建筑师西奥·罗斯 开创了一种新形式
architect Theo Rose has created a new form,
这项突破性设计希望赞颂那些
a groundbreaking design that celebrates those sailors
征服未知海域的水手
who quested into the unknown.
他们从加州航向汪♥洋♥大海
And as they sailed from California into the open sea
抱着探索各种可能的勇气与好奇心
with courage and curiosity about what was possible...
我觉得这栋建筑也必须有同样的精神
Well, I felt that the building had to do the same.
在这里
There he is.
西奥
Theo!
令人赞叹的建筑 兄弟
Amazing building, buddy.
你将留下一件传世巨作
You are about to leave an indelible mark on the earth.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, man. Thank you.
是啊 不是谁都能办到
Yeah. Not everyone does, you know.
多数人浑浑噩噩 房♥事不顺
Most people just push paper and small talk, have dull sex.
什么都没留下
Leave nary a dent.
让人觉得人生有何意义呢
Makes you wonder. What's the point?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Hmm?
我好得很
Oh, yeah. I'm great. Great.
电影精选列表