好 今天要谈喜欢对方的十件事
Okay. So, today's session, the ten things you love about each other.
西奥 你先来吧
Theo, you first.
好啊
Sure, um...
第一 我宁可跟她住 不是跟狼
One. I would rather live with her than a wolf.
你说狼
Did you say wolf?
对 哇
Yeah. Wow.
第一 他有手臂
Well... Uh, one. He has arms.
有部纪录片讲一个没手臂的男人
Well, I saw a documentary once about a man without arms,
活得很辛苦
and it looked like a difficult life,
他的伴侣特别累
particularly for the partner, so...
我喜欢他有手臂
I like that he has arms.
有道理
Yeah, that's fair.
手臂
Arms.
第二 她的头形挺漂亮的
Two, the shape of her head is somewhat pleasing...
远看不错
...at a distance.
三 我记得她机智风趣
Three, I have memories of her being witty.
四 她香香的 偶尔
Four, she smells pleasant... on occasion.
再来就写不出来了
I actually struggled to write any more.
第二 他的口气像喝醉的鳀鱼
Uh, two. His breath smells like an anchovy that's been on the piss all night.
三 他的笑声像狗狗死前的喉鸣
Three, the way he laughs is like a diseased dog's death rattle.
四 他是个坏父亲
Four, uh, he's a bad father.
烂情人 老废物
A fucked lover. A complete deadshit.
爱装可怜 失败者 蠢蛋
A victim. A loser. A wanker.
第十 "西奥 超级废渣"
Number ten. "Theo, what a cunt."
这不是我出的功课
That wasn't the task.
这些是你们讨厌的事 不好笑
Those are things you hate. It's not funny.
其实挺搞笑的
That is... That's- That's actually quite funny.
我听到强烈的怨恨和防卫心态
I see so much resentment and defensiveness.
你们无法道歉
An inability to apologize...
无法分享自己的脆弱
...to share your vulnerability.
他超爱抱怨 这算脆弱
In his defense, he is a whiny baby, so that's vulnerability.
言语霸凌
Verbal cruelty.
在英国这叫巧妙应答
In England, we call that repartee.
自以为是 讥笑嘲讽 不肯认错
Self-righteousness. Mockery. An inability to admit wrongs.
我觉得你们无力解决问题
I don't think you have the capacity to fix your problems.
我们差点就失去对方了
It's terrifying how close we came to losing each other.
我们真幸运
Lucky us.
我们真幸运
Lucky us.
一直都是
Always have been. Mm.
记得我们怎么认识的吗
Remember when we met?
美妙的一天
Good day.
一切的起源
我想我们值得庆祝一下
So, I think this is a moment of celebration for all of us.
我觉得我们会因为这座大楼而自豪的
I think we can be very proud of this building.
恭喜你 达伦
Congratulations, Darren. Congratulations, Darren.
干杯
Cheers, everyone.
老天 他是认真的
Dear God. He actually means it.
西奥 你说什么
Theo, what did you say?
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I was, uh...
隐隐记得我们是怎么砍掉那些层叠花♥园♥阳台的
...just remembering how we got rid of the cascading garden balconies
那样就会让住在七百个
so that we are denying the humans
平淡无奇箱子里的那些人们
who will be living in these 700 featureless boxes
没机会呼吸新鲜空气 看见地平线
the chance to engage with fresh air, see a horizon,
甚或无法认命地接受
or maybe decisively embrace the moment
住在里面害他们想跳楼
that living in their apartments makes them want to jump.
所以 大家伙 仔细想想
So, really, people, when you think about it,
我们还救了他们的命呢
we saved lives.
敬我们
To us!
好 阳台是很好的例子
Right. I mean, the balcony thing is actually a good example, Theo.
我听得出你在挖苦
I detect a note of bitterness about it.
但建筑师都得放下理念和坚持
But we all have to... Oh, fuck... grind ourselves and our whims as architects
迎合市场需求
down to the market's needs...
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
再不喘口气
I just need a moment so I don't kill myself
我会在同事面前自杀
in front of my colleagues.
有意思 用哪种方式
Interesting. How would you do it?
这边有超大的刀子吗
Do you have a very large knife anywhere?
有
I do.
但我得先切完这个
I need it to finish this though.
我愿意等
I'll happily wait.
这是什么
What is this?
生鳟鱼片
Trout carpaccio.
慢着 加点这个
Oh, wait. Try it with some of this.
嗯
Mmm.
老天爷啊
Jesus!
与祂无关 我做的
Well, don't give Him credit. It's all me.
脱水黑莓和鳀鱼
Dehydrated blackberry and anchovy.
我想加上去 主厨不肯
I want to put it on there, but the chef won't let me.
这是什么鸟日子
How can we live like this?
我不能做层叠式花♥园♥阳台
Me, no cascading garden balconies.
你不能加脱水的东西
You, no dehydrated thingy.
我下周要搬去美国
Personally, I'm moving to America next week
自♥由♥生活 成为主厨
to live free and become a chef.
也许我该一起去
Well, maybe I should join you.
我们连床都还没上
We haven't even had sex yet.
几分钟后就可以
That's minutes away though.
很可以
Very true.
上菜
Service!
跟我到冷藏室来
Join me in the cool room. Um...
西奥
Um... Theo.
艾薇
Ivy.
玫瑰
想象你我 在一起
♪ Imagine me and you ♪
我愿意
♪ I do ♪
我日夜不停 思念着你
♪ I think about you Day and night ♪
这本是天意
♪ It's only right ♪
想着你爱的那个人
♪ To think about The boy you love ♪
将他抱紧
♪ And hold him tight ♪
相依相守 多么甜蜜
♪ So happy together ♪
若我打电♥话♥给你
♪ If I should call you up ♪
投下一枚硬币
♪ Invest a dime♪
你说你属于我
♪ And you say You belong to me ♪
让我安心无比
♪ And ease my mind ♪
想象这世界 将会多美丽
♪ Imagine how The world could be ♪
如此美好惬意
♪ So very fine ♪
相依相守 多么甜蜜
♪ So happy together ♪
我无法想象
♪ I can't see me ♪
此生还能爱别人 除了你
♪ Lovin' nobody but you ♪
在我生命里
♪ For all my life ♪
当你和我在一起
♪ When you're with me ♪
天空永远晴朗如洗
♪ Baby The skies will be blue ♪
在我生命里
♪ For all my life ♪
你和我 我和你
♪ Me and you And you and me ♪
无论命运如何安排
♪ No matter how They toss the dice ♪
命中注定
♪ It has to be ♪
我的唯一 只能是你
♪ The only one for me is you ♪
而你也属于我这里
♪ And you for me ♪
相依相守 多么甜蜜
♪ So happy together ♪
我无法想象
♪ I can't see me ♪
此生还能爱别人 除了你
♪ Lovin' nobody but you ♪
在我生命里
♪ For all my life ♪
当你和我在一起
♪ When you're with me ♪
天空永远晴朗如洗
♪ Baby The skies will be blue ♪
在我生命里
♪ For all my life ♪
你和我 我和你
♪ Me and you And you and me ♪
无论命运如何安排
♪ No matter how They toss the dice ♪
命中注定
♪ It has to be ♪
我的唯一 只能是你
♪ The only one for me is you ♪
而你也属于我这里
♪ And you for me ♪
相依相守 多么甜蜜
♪ So happy together ♪
加州 门多西诺
十年后
电影精选列表