好 没问题
Yeah. Definitely.
是的 香蕉没货啦
♪ Yes, we have no bananas ♪
今天香蕉都卖♥♥光啦
♪ We have no bananas today♪
不然来唱歌♥剧版的
Oh, I know. How about opera?
今天香蕉都卖♥♥光啦
♪ Yes, we have no bananas ♪
真抱歉 那是九个吗
No. I'm so sorry. Is that one nine?
网站挂了
The website crashed.
预约何时
Reservation for when?
两个月都订满了
We're booked out for two months.
不 真抱歉
No, I am so sorry.
我们一周能营业超过三天
We could open for more than three days a week.
对 好
Right. Okay. Wow.
小费会收到手软
I am just seeing tips everywhere,
我就像脱衣舞男
like I am a stripper
一堆人来镇上开会
and a convention is in town.
出菜 杰夫
Service, Jeffrey.
来了
Coming!
今天香蕉都卖♥♥光啦
♪ We have no bananas today♪
喂
♪ Hello ♪
喂 西奥
Hello, Theo.
嗨 大卫
Hi, Dave.
嗨 老板 你好吗
Hi, uh... uh, boss. How you doing?
幸好没人受伤 你没事吧
Thank God no one was hurt. Are you okay?
没事 我会恢复正常的
Uh, no, I'm- I'm okay. I'm, uh- I'll bounce back.
跟我们没办法
Not with us, you won't.
我就说屋顶的鬼船帆很危险
I told you that dumb-ass sail on top of the building was dangerous.
工程师都在怪你
The engineers are blaming you.
有人得受惩处
Someone's gotta go down for this.
我个人很同情你
Look, personally, I feel for you.
有的人会轻生
I mean, some people would be suicidal.
爸 你会吗
Are you, Dad?
什么 不会
What? No!
什么是轻生
What's suicidal?
他会自杀
He's gonna kill himself.
因为那栋建筑吗
Because of the building?
靠 小孩在你身边
Oh, shit. Are you with your kids?
听着
Look...
别听他乱说
Don't listen to what he said, okay?
懂吗 我没事
All right? I'm- I'm fine.
那只是一栋建筑
It is just a building.
我根本不在乎
I don't even care.
所以它才垮吗 你不在乎
Is that why it fell down? Because you didn't care?
不 我投入所有心血
No, I fucking gave my lifeblood to it.
它是我的一切
It was everything to me.
干
Fuck.
天啊 他妈的船帆
Jesus. That fucking sail!
他会自杀吗
Is he killing himself?
我看不见
I can't see.
孩子
Kids.
嗨 妈 嗨
Hi, Mom! Hey!
哇 看看这里
Wow! Look at this place!
你怎么脏脏的 有头发不见了
Why are you dirty and missing clumps of hair?
有吗 奇怪
Am I? That's strange.
我打开车窗 风超大
Oh, I had the car window open. Strong wind.
他被开除了
Got fired actually.
还想轻生 我们会变孤儿吗
And he's suicidal. Would that make us orphans?
不会 你们还有我
No, you'd still have me.
开除 走开
Fired? Shoo.
你很忙
Look, you're very busy.
我们去吃饭 我会找新工作
We'll sit down and eat, and I'll look for a new job.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
对 没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
就像我奶奶说的
I mean, it's like my grandma said,
"人生残酷 没人要真正的你
"Life's cruel, nobody really wants you for who you are,
你为了寻求虚无的慰藉而痛苦死去"
and then you die in pain seeking solace that will never come."
所以 也许我期望太高
So... you know, maybe my expectations were too high.
天啊
Oh, God.
有尼格罗尼吗
Do you sell negronis, and is there a limit
一个人最多能喝几杯
on how many one can drink?
去坐下
Go sit down. Go sit down.
我快赢了 哪有
I'm winning. Nuh-uh.
有
Yeah-huh.
我就说吧
Told you.
嗨 大家 太棒了
Hi. Oh, guys. Bravo!
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢光临
Thank you so much. Thanks for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们超爱你的
They love you.
尴尬
Awkward.
不 我觉得很棒
No. I think it's great.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你真的被开除了 对
Are you really fired? Yeah.
西奥 我好遗憾
Oh, Theo. I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yes, well...
想也没用 而且你爆红了
No point dwelling on that when you are a huge hit.
我们该多想想这点
We should be dwelling on that.
反正你需要休息
You needed a rest anyway.
会的 因为我会失业很久
And I'm going to get one because no one's going to hire me for a long time.
我能多开店几天
Well, maybe I could open more often,
电♥话♥被打爆了
'cause the phones are going crazy.
暂时先靠餐厅来应付开支
I could do this and pay the bills for a bit.
撑一段时间 你能照顾孩子
Just a bit. And you could- you could look after the kids.
噢
Oh...
我不盖房♥子 改成带孩子
I- I could build children instead of houses.
我喜欢他们这么自♥由♥
I love how free they are.
好好享受 他们很快就会被捕了
Yeah, well, enjoy it. They're gonna get arrested soon.
过渡时期
And we just do it for a little while.
不是永远
It's not forever.
也许我抗拒我的才华太久了
Maybe I've been resisting my genius for too long.
我一直都这么说 是啊
I've always said that. Yeah.
没人能击垮我们 西奥
No one can defeat us, Theo.
我也一直这么说
I've always said that, too.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嘿
♪ Hey♪
你今日的美丽 让人心慌
♪ You're too beautiful today ♪
服务生
Waiter. Waiter.
主厨
Chef.
你来吧 我想该由你来
Why don't you do it? I think you have to do it.
你是老板 他们想
You're in charge. Yeah. They want to...
他们想听你的
They want to hear from you.
嗨 我是艾薇 你们是员工
Uh, hi. I'm Ivy, and you're the staff.
我不太重视阶级
Uh, so, I'm not a very hierarchical person.
所以
So, you know.
好好表现
Be good.
解散 很好
Okay. Dismissed. Brilliant.
大大激励士气
I thought it was inspiring.
就像奥巴马亲临现场
Like Obama was in the room.
你看 不错喔
孩子们
Hello, children.
有老爸在
Daddy's here.
我在教养小孩
I am facilitating people,
这是充满喜悦的甜蜜负担
and that is a service, and there is joy in service.
自我期许的负担毫无喜悦可言
There is not joy in the heavy rock of expectation for myself.
总是沉溺在自恋的情绪里
The endless need to be at the narcissistic center of my own navel.
整天只想到自己
The me, me, me dot com of it all.
我的建筑 才华 事业 价值
My building, my genius, my career, my self-worth.
这种对成就的渴望 把我们带往何方
I mean, what is this thirst for achievement and where has it got us?
这社会盲目混乱
It's a blind giant dancing is what it is.
因为气候危机 地球遭蹂躏
'Cause a climate crisis, a dying raped earth,
不平等 联排住♥宅♥ 无尽的成长
inequality, tract housing, endless fucking growth,
杯子蛋糕贩卖♥♥机
电影精选列表