在播客上听到的
I heard that on a podcast or something.
好吧
Okay.
我想 幸好那不是我
I was like, "Thank God that's not me!"
生死线上 最后心愿
♪ Name on the line Last request ♪
停靠路边 寻一刻安眠
♪ Pull the car over To find some rest ♪
轻声说我爱你
♪ Saying I love you ♪
最新消息 超强风暴侵袭加州
Breaking news: A historic storm hits Northern California.
由于强风暴雨
Major freeways are shut down
主要高速公路均已封闭
due to high winds and torrential rains across the region.
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
等一下
Just a sec.
他们封闭高速公路
They closed the freeway,
车子都往这条路走
so they are funneling traffic down this road.
真的有客人来了
I mean, actual customers.
哇靠
Shit.
是她
That's her.
恕我直言 风吹动船帆的样子
Pardon my French, but the way that the wind catches the sail
他妈的太神奇了
is whimsical as fuck.
是啊
Yeah.
是艾薇
Oh, it's Ivy.
喂 来了好多客人
Hello. People are here.
《旧金山纪事报》食评家来了
The San Francisco Chronicle food critic is here.
太棒了
That's amazing.
不 两样都不棒
No. Neither is amazing.
有人来很惨
People here is bad.
她来更惨
Her being here is badder.
你嗑药了吗
Are you stoned?
对
Yeah.
它被吹弯了吗
Is that bending?
你没问题的
Look. You can do this.
才怪 我可能
No, I disagree. I think I might...
我可能放火烧厨房♥
I might set a fire in the kitchen
烧到餐厅来
and let it break into the dining room,
他们就会离开
and then they'll all leave.
没关系 我来搞定
It's okay. I've got this. I've got this.
一篇评论打击不了门可罗雀的餐厅
My darling, no review can hurt a business that only does 30 covers a week.
有道理
That's actually a good point.
就当成做菜给我吃
Just cook like you do for me.
啊
Aw.
当成我想勾引她上♥床♥
Like I'm trying to make her fuck me.
对
Yeah!
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我爱你
I love you.
别离开我 不然先杀了我
Never leave me, but when you do, will you kill me on the way out?
没问题
Will do.
谢了 拜
Okay, thank you. Bye.
不
No.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
那玩意要垮了
Oh, that shit is coming down.
不会有事 没事
It's gonna be all right. It's gonna be okay.
那是帆 本来就能动
It's a sail. It was built to move.
它不会垮 我想有可能
It's not gonna fall. I think it might.
不会垮
It's- It's not gonna fall.
你们别拍了
No, no. Stop filming, guys!
这里很温馨
Cute place.
先吃这个 再吃那个
Eat that first and then that.
挤这个在上面 这是我做的盐
Squeeze that on that. And that's salt I made.
我第一次吃就高♥潮♥ 但不保证喔
I came when I first tried it. No promises for you.
性♥爱♥包罗万象 青菜萝卜各有所好
Sexuality's vast and idiosyncratic but...
吃完就走 好 拜
Eat and go. Okay, bye.
不会有事
It's gonna be okay.
不会垮
It's not gonna fall.
停 别拍我的朋友
Stop! Stop! Don't film my friend!
别拍 真的 别拍
Don't film! Seriously. Don't film!
拜托 别拍了
Come on! Quit it!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
完蛋了
Oh, no!
噢
Oh!
西奥
Theo!
西奥
Theo?
拜托 别拍了 它不会垮
All right, come on! Don't film! It's not gonna fall.
行吗 住手
All right? Stop!
它不会垮
It's not gonna fall.
老天 来人啊 拜托
Jesus Christ! Somebody! Please!
住手
Stop.
别这样 不好玩
Come on, guys. It's not funny.
嗨
Hi!
干 不要
Fuck! No, no, no!
还在看喔 你整晚没睡
Are you still watching that? You've been up all night.
帮帮忙 别拍我 有可能
Help me! Don't fucking film me! Uh, Possibly.
它快垮掉了
That shit is coming down.
你不能再看了
You need to stop watching that.
我不懂 它应该撑得住的
I don't understand it. It should have held.
那是强烈风暴啊
It was just a freak storm.
一定是廉价钢铁的关系 之类的
Cheap fucking steel, I bet, or... something?
我要它动 不是出海
I mean, I wanted it to have movement, just not fucking set sail.
就是啊 你真的没事吗
I know. Are you sure you're all right?
嗯
Hmm?
对 我不会有事
Oh, yeah. Yeah. I'll be- I'll be fine.
没太大影响
You know, water off a duck's back.
只是一点小挫折
Just a bump in the road.
抱歉 你有事要说
Sorry. You wanted to tell me something.
我听到你尖叫
I heard you yelling.
没事 我忘了
Nothing. Can't recall.
你的评论 如何
Your review. How is it?
不值得一读
It's not really worth reading.
毕竟你碰到这种事
Not while you're going through this.
艾薇
Ivy.
太了不起了 鸟评论
This is amazing. It's just a dumb review.
跟你的事情一样 亲爱的
It's the same thing as your thing, my darling.
大家明天就忘了
It's gonna be forgotten tomorrow.
今天的报纸 明天包油条
Today's news, tomorrow's fish and chips.
呃
Eh...
他还好吗 他怎么说
Is he all right? I mean, what's he say?
没说什么 我也不方便问
He doesn't, really. And it seems rude to ask.
你是他老婆耶
You're his wife.
平常也没在管方不方便
And you don't usually mind being rude.
他很崩溃难堪
He's crushed and embarrassed,
我不想逼他谈 雪上加霜
and I don't wanna make it worse by making him talk about it.
它不会垮
It's not gonna fall.
它不会垮
It's not gonna fall.
我想有可能
I think it might.
它不会垮
It's not gonna fall.
它不会垮
It's not gonna fall.
指定得垮
That shit is coming down.
你说我们能去餐厅吃饭
You said we could go have lunch at the shack.
走啦 爸
Come on, Dad.
我想有可能
I think it might.
好 我去换衣服
Okay. I'll go get dressed.
天啊
My God.
你得出来一下
You need to come out here.
天啊 嗨
Oh, my gosh! Hi!
他们想干嘛 吃美食
What do they want? Food.
你的料理
Your food.
让一切 归零
♪ Nullify ♪
我只要你
♪ I want you ♪
知道该怎么做吗
You know what we should do?
我们应该一起唱歌♥
We should have a little sing along.
好啊
Sure.
来唱《香蕉》
Let's- Let's sing, um, um, um, "Bananas"?
电影精选列表