and cupcake vending machines.
有害的男性 你都想参与
You want to be a part of that, you toxic fucking male,
想把富含睾固酮与野心的精♥液♥
with your- your testosterone-filled ambition-laced poison cum,
射在人类的脸上吗
jizzing in the face of humanity?
不 我不要
No, no, I do not.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
这对他有帮助
I think it helps him.
我想促成改变
I want to be part of the change.
乖孩子 过来
Come here, my darlings.
我们会没事的
We are gonna be just fine.
不 比没事更好
No. More than fine.
冲刺跑 开始
Wind sprints. Go!
左转 小虫虫
Left turn, my little worms!
我需要柠檬
I need lemons.
谁能拿柠檬给我
Can someone get me some lemons?
你有订位吗
Do you have a reservation?
出餐口上还有餐点
And there are still dishes on the pass.
我汗水流到眼睛里了
And I am sweating into my eyeballs.
珍
Jane!
噢
Oh!
抱歉
Sorry.
我欣赏你们的热情
Obviously, I applaud your passion.
记得这样会带来婚姻和孩子
You should know it could lead to marriage and children.
卫生法规应该有提到这种事
There's probably some hygiene by-law about this.
除了对方 什么都别碰
Just touch nothing else but each other.
好 稍息
Okay. As you were.
继续 很好
Carry on. Well done.
伴我身旁
♪ Sit beside me ♪
静观世界燃尽
♪ Watch the world burn ♪
我们执迷不悟
♪ We'll never learn ♪
我们不配拥有美好
♪ We don't deserve Nice things♪
而后却自以为正义地嘶嚎
♪ And we'll scream Self-righteously ♪
随便啦
Yass!
老娘荷包赚饱饱
Mama had a good lunch.
134位客人
134 covers.
你变成餐饮大亨了
You are a big fucking success.
没错 你就是
I really am. You are.
我得换更大的短裤
I'm gonna need bigger shorts.
人潮就是钱潮
More people, more money.
我垂首
♪ With my head down ♪
黯然垂首
♪ My head down ♪
我正推开所有
♪ And I'm pushing away ♪
推开所有
♪ Pushing away ♪
我推开所有 一切的所有
♪ Yeah, I'm pushing away Pushing away ♪
今晚忙翻了 对啊
What a night. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Yup.
能请你稍候吗
Could you just hold the line, please?
你想让《纽约杂♥志♥》拍照吗
Would you do a photo shoot for New York Magazine?
裸照吗 应该不是
Nude? I don't think so.
反正我都愿意
I'll do it anyway.
我得躺下来
Now I need to go and collapse.
去休息吧 大姐
Go rest, Mama.
孩子
Hey, guys!
我好想你们
Oh, I've missed you.
看我带了什么
Hi. Look what I've got.
巧克力黑莓蛋白霜冰淇淋三明治
Chocolate and blackberry meringue ice cream sandwiches!
我们不能吃
We can't.
不行
No way.
什么
What?
我们跟爸签了约
We signed a contract with Dad.
是承诺 不算合约
It's more commitment than a contract.
没错
That's true.
好
Right.
我们边吃边聊那有多可笑
Let's eat these while we discuss the ridiculousness of that.
他就说她会这样
He said she'd do this.
我们客气地拒绝就好
We just politely decline.
我们客气地拒绝
We politely decline.
你叫他们签约
You made them sign a contract?
那算是承诺
It's more of a commitment.
他们还小 应该开开心心的
They're kids. They should be having fun.
朝目标迈进很开心啊
Well, working towards a goal is fun.
不 半夜吃冰淇淋三明治才开心
No. Ice cream sandwiches at midnight is fun.
如果它是目标的敌人就不是
Not when it's the enemy of the goal.
套句布考斯基的诗 你不能逼他们
You can't beat them "into dank submission,"
"在潮湿中屈服"
to quote Bukowski.
你念布考斯基的诗给他们听
You're reading Bukowski to them, by the way? Well...
他们又不懂
They don't know what the fuck that means.
他们应该读《哈利波特》 或他妈的"苏斯博士"
They should be reading Harry Potter or Dr. fucking Seuss.
你有点太激动了
You seem a touch overwrought.
没想到我得为孩子的身心健康吵
I didn't think I'd have to fight for the well being of my children.
我以为你能用
I thought I could trust you
温和有爱的方式引导他们
to mold them in a kind and fucking nurturing way.
好 孩子
Uh... Okay. Kids!
嗨 你们不必一直这样
Hi. You really don't have to keep doing this.
没关系
It's okay, guys.
我们签了约 那是承诺
We signed a contract. It's more of a commitment.
可是没必要
Yeah, but you don't have to.
那何必承诺咧
But then what's the point of making it?
我们学到了什么
What does that teach us?
真是他妈的烂收获
I mean, that's a fucking bad lesson.
哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
怎么开始飙脏话了
Where's the f-bomb coming from?
我有听到你和爸在吵架 老实说 听起来他妈的酷
I just heard you rain 'em in on Dad and, honestly, it sounded fucking cool.
他妈 并没有
No, it fucking- No, it didn't.
好 都给我回床上去
Okay. Back to bed, you two.
不错喔 艾薇
Nice, Ivy.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed. Oh.
我看别想打炮了
Suppose the whole sex thing's off the table?
对 没错
Yeah. Well intuited.
还是来三小时没结论的争执
How about a three-hour circular argument that goes nowhere?
不好笑
Funny.
对不起 我该告诉你的
Look, I'm sorry. I should have told you.
我们对待他们的方式不同
We just have different ways with them.
我想他们
I miss them.
明天我能带他们跑去餐厅
Well, I could get them to run to the shack tomorrow.
他们跑个20公里没问题
They could do with a 12 mile hit out.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怪的是他们挺喜欢的
They weirdly quite like it.
好吧 打炮
Okay. Sex.
先让我高♥潮♥ 我好睡觉
But get me off first so then I can sleep.
你真会撩我
Oh, you and your honeyed words.
感觉不错吧
Feels good, right?
才怪 没有
No! No!
痛苦就是弱点正要离开身体
Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
过来 快
Come. Come on.
快到了吗
Are we almost there?
两个小孩
Yeah. Two kids.
他们太可爱了
They're heavenly creatures, really.
有时我想他们可能长出翅膀
I occasionally think they might sprout wings
承认自己是天使
and reveal themselves to be angels,
然后飞回天堂
and then fly back to heaven.
名厨张锡镐真的会来
Is David Chang really coming?
应该会 哇
I think so, yeah. Wow.
能往我这边靠吗
Can you just tilt that towards me a little bit?
很好
Great.
天啊 就像瘟疫
Oh, God. It's like a plague.
找到能给我看吗
Can you show me when you find some?
嗯
Mm.
它们怎么死的
How do they die?
润发乳让它们昏迷
Well, the conditioner stuns them,
我从梳子上抓下来
电影精选列表