and then I take them off the comb
再弄断它们的背
and I break their backs.
太帅了
That's just awesome.
喂 嗨 猜猜我在哪
Hello? Hi! Guess where I am?
外面 半小时后
Uh, outside 'cause it's your turn to look after the kids
轮到你顾孩子 帮他们写功课
and help them with their homework in half an hour?
猜错了 我要搭机跟张锡镐去洛杉矶
Not even close. I'm on a jet to LA with David Chang.
我们一起拍照 他说
We did the photo shoot, and he was like,
"管他的 我们去洛杉矶找南希·西尔弗顿吃饭"
"Fuck it! Let's go to LA and have dinner with Nancy Silverton."
太赞了 就是啊
Right. Amazing. Isn't it? And then--
麻烦再给我生火腿和香槟
Um, just some jamón and more champagne for me, please?
一早要去马里布捕鱼
Then in the morning, we're going to Malibu
在海边烤肉
to catch fish and grill on the beach.
我会放在IG上
It'll be on my Instagram.
我一定会看
I'll be sure to look out for it.
那你何时回家 明天
So, you're coming home when? Tomorrow?
我应该先问你的
Yeah. I know I should've rung and asked.
要是那样就太好了
That would've been nice.
我想是要请求准许吗
And then I thought, ask what? For permission?
我们想当那种彼此相爱
Because we just want to be the couple who love each other
让对方把握机会的夫妻
and allow each other to grasp the chances life gives us.
不是吗
Do we not?
是 奸诈的陷阱题
Yes. Rhetorical and entrapment.
对 我们当然想
But yes, yes, yes, yes. No, no, of course we do. Yeah.
老公 你今天好吗
Tell me, darling. How was your day?
孩子呢
And how are the kids?
邻居的狗在洗衣房♥拉屎
Uh, well, the neighbor's dog shat in the laundry.
孩子长头虱
The kids have got nits.
我累到左眼在抽动
And my left eye is twitching 'cause I'm so freakin' tired,
感冒了
I've got a head cold, but you know--
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, darling. What did you say?
没有 你好好玩吧
Oh, no. Nothing. Nothing. You go have fun.
我爱你 你体贴又大方
I love you and your big, generous heart.
谢谢
Thank you.
孩子 爱你们喔 睡前打给你们
Love you, kids! Call you at bed ti--
你干嘛对她不爽
Why are you so cross at her?
因为我是猪头
'Cause I'm a dick.
谢了 里昂 拜 不客气
Thanks, Leon. Bye. You're welcome.
别惹人嫌
Don't be a dick. Don't be a dick.
别惹人嫌
Don't be a dick.
替她开心
Be happy for her.
亲爱的
Hey, my darling.
嗨 哈啰
Hey, there. Hello.
昨晚超赞 我好开心
What a night. I had so much fun.
我忘了多久没这么开心
I can't remember the last time I had fun.
太棒了 玩得开心 很棒
Right, that's awesome. Fun. It's awesome.
我跟好多厉害的人聊
And just amazing people to talk to.
卓然有成的人
People who do stuff, you know?
他们想到超赞的点子
Think stuff. Amazing stuff.
在外面闯出了一片天
Just out in the world, doing stuff.
真假
Really?
不爽喔
Was that a tone? Uh...
不是 我洗衣服洗了一小时
No, it's just washing that I spent an hour on.
回家的路上我在想跟你打炮
I thought about shagging you all the way back from the airport.
很好 真的
Good. Indeed. Yes.
只是
It's just, um...
我累得半死
I'm- I'm working my ass off.
你想吵架 不想上我吗
Oh, really? You want to do that instead of do me?
我也在努力工作
'Cause I also work hard.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
你有吗 有
Do you? Yes, I do.
我说我累得半死
Did you say, "I appreciate it"
你有感谢我吗
when I said I've been working my ass off?
没有 那问题就是 你有吗
No. So, the question becomes: Do you?
我很感谢你 亲爱的
Yes, I appreciate it, darling. Mm...
显得有气无力
Seemed a little lackluster, like...
好像你被逼的
I don't know, maybe you were forced into it.
我只是很开心 你嫉妒吗
I had fun, that's all. Do you begrudge me that?
我很高兴 好棒棒
Glad you had fun. Fucking awesome.
买♥♥了这个给你
I got you these.
你去鲍伯甜甜圈 对
You went to Bob's. Yeah.
洛杉矶尖峰时间绕路一个半小时去买♥♥
An hour and a half out of my way through LA rush hour to get you Bob's Donuts.
真是的
Oh, shit.
我真是不贴心的臭婊♥子♥
Thoughtless of me, I know. What a bitch.
你大获全胜 对吧
This is a massive fucking victory for you, isn't it?
我知道
Oh, I fucking know it.
对不起 我好抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
因为我嫉妒 眼红你这么开心
It's because I was jealous, and I was begrudging your fun,
实在不应该 很不性感
which is not cool, not sexy.
我知道 没关系
I know. It's okay.
吃吧
Eat up, buttercup.
然后来打个甜甜炮
And then we're gonna have some sugar-crusted sex.
我的吗 你的 是珍
Is that mine? No, it's yours. It's Jane.
她说 "你买♥♥了鲍伯甜甜圈吗
She said, "Did you get the Bob's Donuts?
甜甜圈冰淇淋的点子很赞
That donut ice cream idea is brilliant."
早上十点来试做一下 亲亲"
"Let's test-kitchen it at ten a.m. Kiss, kiss."
对
Yeah.
是买♥♥给你的
Well, no, 'cause they're for you,
一开始想给你吃
but the first- the first idea was you,
后来才想到冰淇淋的点子
and then the second idea was the-- was the ice cream idea, but--
真的
For sure.
42 43
42, 43,
44 45 46 47
44, 45, 46, 47,
48 49 50
48, 49, 50.
我喜欢他们的奖章
I like their bling.
他们打死都不拿下来
They literally never take them off.
何必呢 州冠军很炫
Why would you, when you're state champions?
尽情享受这份荣耀
Revel in the glory, I say.
我们有啊
We are!
荣耀总会结束 不过
Though one day, the glory will end, however...
仍要继续努力
The work goes on!
我得说 你们好像不太妙
I gotta say, you guys don't seem great.
对 弥漫着不和谐的能量
Yeah. Very discordant energies here.
对吧 对
Right? Yeah. Right.
这是直觉 巴瑞
That was intuitive, Barry.
谢了 宝贝 很好
Thanks, babe. That was good.
有多严重 西奥
So, how bad is it, Theo?
什么
What?
一切都很好
It's- Everything's great.
餐馆门庭若市 孩子表现优异
You know, the shack's a monster success, and the kids are killing it.
他们根本不肯停止锻炼
They won't actually let themselves stop a workout
直到头昏呕吐才罢休
until they're dizzy and throwing up.
非常投入 对
So that's- that's commitment. Yeah.
我其实很满意
And I'm actually- I'm really loving it.
对
Yeah.
你还是很失败
But you are still a failure.
女人不喜欢
Women don't like that.
我觉得有麻烦 我也是
I sense trouble. Same.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
如果你要找个肩膀或大腿靠
If you need a shoulder... or an inner thigh to lean on.
对
Yeah.
什么
What?
巴瑞 我开玩笑的
Barr, I'm kidding. Oh.
我愿意上你
I will fuck you.
艾薇和我没事
Ivy and I are just fine.
噢
Oh...
好激烈喔
It's intense, right?
他们怎么 不知道
How did they- I don't know.
怎么做到的
How?
一切都还好吗
So, is everything okay?
对啊 怎样
电影精选列表