不要这么恶心
Stop being gross!
不准吃
Don't fucking eat it!
不用工作吗
Not working?
卫生局下令关闭餐厅 晚上休息
Restaurant closed by health order, so night off.
可惜
Shame.
你呢
You?
被所有客户开除了 真赞
Got fired by all my clients. Sweet.
看来很好吃
That looks great.
荨麻炖饭
Stinging nettle risotto
我们在意大利一家餐厅吃过
just like the one we had in that little place in Italy.
来
Here.
美味 那个呢
Mm. Stunning. That?
丹宁斯餐厅的黑森林蛋糕 请用
Black forest from Dennings. Yes, you may.
让我为你在千里外设计一栋豪♥宅♥
Let me design you an amazing house many, many thousands of miles from here,
你把这栋房♥子让给我
and then you give me the deed for this house.
我们甚至能来个销魂分手炮
We can even have nostalgic one-time goodbye sex.
然后承认我们婚姻美满 接着陷入困境
Then admit we had a good run and then went into a ditch,
害我们变丑陋 扼杀了我们的爱
which disfigured us and killed our love.
但现在我们要进入新阶段
But that now, we're going into a new phase.
更快乐的生活
A happier life.
里面有什么 这是
What's in that? Is this, um...
覆盆子吗 对 我掺了一些
Raspberries? Yes. I laced them in.
但樱桃的味道盖过它
But the taste of cherries masks it well,
话说回来 你的味觉果然敏锐
but then again, you do have a famously brilliant palate.
糟糕 你会过敏喔
Oh, shit. You're allergic, aren't you?
别慌 情况没失控 亲爱的
Oh, don't panic. It's all in hand, my darling.
这个肾上腺素能解决你的问题
Here is the epinephrine that's the solution to your problem.
你
What are you...
这是全新的合约
And here is a fresh new contract,
把房♥子让给我
signing the house over to me.
小人 没想到
You prick. I can't believe...
我们真的要分开 这样难以忍♥受
We really do need to be apart. This is unbearable.
很简单 签名 我帮你注射
It's simple. Sign that. I stab you with this.
从此分道扬镳 休想
We move on with our lives. Never.
我真心认为这是最好的办法
I really do think it is the best solution for us.
如果你死了 我还是能继承房♥子
If you die, I inherit the house anyway.
横竖我都是优雅的赢家
So, either way, it's a elegant win-win situation for me.
艾薇 签名就是了
Ivy. Christ. Just sign the paper.
别闹了 快签
Don't be crazy. Just sign it!
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
你会眼睁睁看我死
You would've let me die.
不 我知道你会签
No. I knew you'd sign it.
谢谢你
And I thank you.
谁 什么
Who? What?
谢谢谁
Thank who?
千黛亚
Zendaya?
你知道我不可能让你死
You know I was never gonna let you die, Ivy. I--
如果想找白旗投降
If you're looking for the white flags,
应该在更衣间
I think they're in the dressing room.
我开始觉得情况有点失控了
Starting to think that things are getting a little out of hand.
你觉得 凭直觉
Oh, you think? Just an instinct.
枪拿开 艾薇
Put the gun away, Ivy.
你该离开了 西奥
You need to leave, Theo.
不然呢 射杀我
Or what? You'll shoot me?
你离开就不会
Well, not if you leave.
我很确定没装过子弹
I'm pretty sure we never loaded it anyway--
我确定有装过 天啊 艾薇
Pretty sure we did. Jesus! Ivy!
快离开 西奥 你怎么变这样
Leave, Theo! What have you become?
看看你自己
I mean, just look at yourself!
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know?
爱你害我委屈求全
Trying to love you has made me bent and distorted
因为你根本不可理喻
because you're a fucking impossible person!
不管别人死活才会拿枪 艾薇
Of course, you have a gun because you are fucking reckless, Ivy!
你的自私害死了我们
That's what's killed us. Your selfishness.
深夜老跟服务生喝到挂
Endless late night drinking with the waiters.
干尽破坏我们婚姻的事情
Fucking millions of choices that weren't us!
我应该在这里
Oh! When I should've been here
看你对着法国磁砖打手♥枪♥
watching you masturbate over French tiles
改善你的形象
while burnishing your self image
改造我们的孩子和这栋鬼房♥子
by rebuilding our children and this fucking house!
你抛弃我 我总得找事做
You abandoned me. I had to have something!
你从不正眼看我 西奥
You never looked at me, Theo.
有时我等一两个小时 心想
Some nights I'd wait an hour, maybe two, thinking,
他会看我吗 他想了解我吗
"Is he gonna look at me? Does he fucking want to know who I am?"
我了解你
I knew who you were.
只是我他妈的不在乎了
I just didn't fucking care for it anymore.
不小心的 但时机刚好
I didn't even do that one, but it felt like appropriate timing.
靠
Ah! Shit!
记住 这扳机很灵敏
Remember, this is a hair trigger.
超危险
It's very dangerous!
劝你快离开 西奥
I'd leave if I was you, Theo.
你让我更火大了
Fuck! You're just making me madder!
艾薇 我们都有口无心
Ivy. We both have said things we didn't mean.
我是说真的 我也是
I meant them! I meant them too!
天啊 你不管我的死活
Oh, my God! You don't care if I'm dead!
你手上有枪啊 艾薇
You've got a fucking gun, Ivy!
我只有水果和锅碗瓢盆
I've got fruit and utensils.
对 谢谢你提醒我
Yeah, thanks for reminding me!
茱莉亚·柴尔德丑到爆的炉子
Julia Child's fucking ugly stove!
别砸炉子 不要
Not the stove! Not that! No! Not that!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
好 你别发疯了
Okay! Are you fucking crazy?
哈尔 关灯
Hal, lights off.
哈尔 开灯
Hal, lights up.
哇
Whoa!
噢
Oh!
打中了 我瞄准就打中了
I hit it! I hit it! I aimed and I hit it!
艾薇 太荒唐了
Ivy. You're being ridiculous.
房♥子给我 餐厅给你
Just give me the house. You get the business.
我们都得到心爱的东西
We both get something we love.
我才应该是你心爱的东西
I should be the something you love!
以前是
You were.
你曾是我的一切
You were fucking everything to me.
你停止了 你不该停的
You stopped. You're not supposed to stop.
你停了 你先停的
You stopped. You stopped first!
我从没停过 骗人
I never stopped! Liar!
慢一点
Slow down!
哈尔 锁门 哈尔 开门
Hal, lock door. Hal, unlock door.
哈尔 锁门 开门
Hal, lock door. Unlock door!
哈尔 锁门
Hal, lock door.
你说你没停过是认真的吗
Did you mean what you just said, that you never stopped?
还是因为我拿枪追你
Or just the fact I was chasing you with a gun, right?
不 我是认真的
No. No, I meant it.
那为何离开我
Why leave me then?
因为你恨我 我受不了
Because you hated me, and I couldn't bear it.
我没有
I didn't.
你似乎不觉得我们的状况很痛苦
You didn't seem to be in enough pain for what had happened to us.
我很痛
I was.
现在还是
I am.
只是
It's just...
很难表现出来
It's just hard to show it, you know?
看不出来
Difficult to see it.
哈尔 开门
Hal, unlock door.
说实话 我怀疑我能没有你
Truth is, I doubt I could live without you anyway.
我也一样
And I, you.
那约好一起自杀
So, murder suicide pact then?
我们真会耍嘴皮子
We're so good at words.
却找不到需要的言语
And yet we could never find the ones we needed.
我没有好好关心你
I was careless with you.
你受伤了 我只沉浸在痛苦里
You were hurt and I was so lost in my own pain
电影精选列表