在我们内心深处
...deep in our core.
非常美
And it was beautiful.
而我还站在那里
And then I was still standing there,
水深及腰 看着它游走
waist-deep in the water, watching him swim away.
然后
And...
我开始哭 就因为
I started crying, just because it was...
我
I just...
好快乐
was happy.
你哭了 好感人
You cried? That's beautiful.
接着我心里冒出一个疑问
And then this question rose up inside me.
什么 好神奇
What was it? This is amazing.
这就是你 以前的你
This is so you. It's like the old you.
我想到 我只有一辈子
It was, "You only have one life.
干嘛跟艾薇在一起
So why the fuck are you with Ivy?"
天啊
Jesus.
我不是故意羞辱你
I don't mean to be mean.
我一直抗拒
I've been trying to push it away,
不想问这个问题
'cause I don't wanna ask the question,
但我知道答案
but I know the answer.
我该走了
I have to go.
去你没在说话的地方
To somewhere where you're not talking.
我们完了 艾薇
We're done, Ivy.
我说了才算
I fucking say when we're done!
去你的 还有你闹自杀的鲸鱼朋友
Fuck you and your suicidal attention-seeking whale friend!
我是认真的 我们结束了
I'm being serious. We are done.
看看我们
Look at us.
好 我们完了 不过是我决定的
Fine. We're done. But we're done because I decided it!
不是你
Not you.
你是厉害的律师吧
You are- You are a good lawyer, right?
对 主要办房♥地♥产♥案件
Yeah. I mean, mostly real estate,
不过离婚大多跟房♥地♥产♥有关
but divorce is mostly about real estate.
你没接过这种案子
What, so you- you've never done this?
没有 可是都差不多 放轻松
Not exactly, but they're pretty much all the same. Relax.
今天不好受 是啊
It's a sad day, man. Yeah.
你和艾米怎么经营婚姻
How do you and Amy make it work?
不晓得 惯性吧
I don't know. Inertia.
什么 我以为你们很好
What? I thought you guys were good.
是啊 我们很好
No, we are. We're good.
我们年轻时
It's like, when we were young,
她没开口我就知道她想说什么
it was like I knew what she was gonna say before she even said it.
呃
Uh-huh.
现在 有时她说完我也听不懂
And now, sometimes I don't know what she said even after she says it.
也对
Right.
不过我爱她
But, you know, I love her.
所以就这样
So, there's that.
好 我们要赢
All right. Let's win this thing.
对
Yes.
别说话
Don't talk.
布鲁诺 坐下 抱歉 是怎样
Bruno, sit. Sorry, what is happening?
伊莲诺 不能带狗进来
Eleanor, you cannot bring in the dog.
它是我的情绪支持动物
It's my emotional support animal.
这条狗有危险性
It's a dangerous dog.
除非它觉得我受威胁
Only when it feels I'm threatened.
你摆明了耍贱招
It's a bullshit tactic, and you know it.
这有点老套吧
Isn't this a bit of a weird cliché?
找个凶狠的离婚律师
You know, the ferocious divorce lawyer thing.
对 就
Yeah, but just...
艾薇 是他吗
Ivy, is this him?
对 我是 我叫西奥
Yeah, this is him. My name's Theo.
讲个题外话
Well, this is a personal aside,
光是她让你上她
but the fact she ever let you fuck her
就有资格拿到每一分钱
should be enough for her to claim every dollar.
哇 天啊
Wow. Jesus.
我解释清楚 以免被他烦死
Okay, let me lay it out before this putz bores me to death.
她一直陪伴与支持这个没用的家伙
She has been living and supporting this bottom-feeding piece of shit,
忍♥受他无数的失败
carrying his endless fucking failures
和妈宝级的索求长达15年
and needy, "Mummy help me" anguish for 15 years.
只要你同意滚蛋
So just agree you'll fuck off now,
我们再也不会见面 她也会给你十万
we'll never see you again, and she'll throw you a hundred grand.
好啦
Okay. Uh...
我认为 我们拿两成五餐厅股权
My thoughts, how about we take 25% of the restaurants
还有房♥子 一切好说
and the house, and we'll be good?
好 听着 我只要房♥子
Okay, look, I just want the house.
别说话 你别想拿房♥子
Don't talk. You're not having the house.
别说话 那似乎可以谈
Don't talk. Okay, well that seems like in our ballpark, so let's--
等等 我的当事人设计建造了
Okay, wait, my client designed and built
那栋他妈的获奖美宅
that award-winning fucking house,
你的病态婊当事人却说是她的
that your sociopathic whore hole of a client now claims as hers.
巴瑞 巴瑞 病态婊
Barry! Barry! Whore hole?
怎样 律师就是嘴贱啊
What? I thought the lawyers were being mean.
不行吗
Isn't that- No?
这是过程
It's part of the theater.
别说话 气势会变弱
Please don't talk, it's very undermining.
我们走英国风
Let's be a little bit more British about this.
斯文 有礼 理性
Polite, courteous, rational.
对 我们向来不喜欢
Yeah, 'cause it's not like it's in our blood
掠夺 谋害与奴役其他文化
to pillage, murder, and enslave other cultures to get what we want.
别说话 别说话
Don't talk. Don't talk.
我们全都要 就这样
Okay, we want everything. The end.
这不算协商
That's not negotiating.
对 这是获胜绝招
No, it's winning.
十万元 他能毫发无伤走出去
Hundred grand, and he walks out of here with his face still attached.
对吧 布鲁诺
Right, Bruno?
房♥子不能给你
You can't have the house, Ivy.
我设计建造的
I designed it. I built it.
我只要它 其他的通通给你
It's all I want. You can have everything. Everything else.
我拿房♥子 我们就握手言和
I take the house. We walk out of here, firm handshake,
分道扬镳 我们接受
and get on with our lives. We'll take it.
不行 不行
No. No?
你要离婚 我要房♥子
You want the divorce, I want the house.
我们就快赢了
We are winning here.
你取得公♥司♥ 去买♥♥新房♥子
You get the company, buy a new house.
不行
No.
我听得到她们说话
I can hear what they're saying.
我们也要房♥子 没得商量
Okay, we get the house, too. The end.
不 免谈
No! No deal.
布鲁诺 坐好闭嘴
Bruno, sit and shut up.
陷入僵局了
So, what? We're nowhere.
看起来是
Looks like it.
巴瑞 你和艾米会去丰收之月节吗
Barry, are you and Amy going to the Harvest Moon Festival?
会 艾米很喜欢
Oh, yeah, Amy loves it.
我也是
I do, too.
部落打鼓太吵了
It's a little bit too much tribal drumming for me
我有耳鸣 但我们会去
'cause I have tinnitus, but we'll be there.
好
Good.
能专注在我们身上吗
Sorry, can we please focus on us?
噢
Oh.
好 是
All right. Fine. Yes.
现在我以朋友的身份发言
But I'm speaking as your friend now.
也许重新考虑看看
Maybe rethink this, guys.
毕竟
I mean...
发生了很多事 但你们很棒啊
I know a lot has gone down, but you're great.
你们很速配
And you're great together.
有时固然感觉很糟 想掐死对方
I mean, sure, some days it feels horrible, and you want to skin each other alive,
但有时并不会 对吧
but some days it doesn't, right?
有个伴很不错
It's nice to have someone.
我的建议是
And my advice would be...
尽量去回想那些日子 想到不爽的事
try to focus on those days, nod when you wanna shake your head,
就看开一点
and just say, "What the fuck?"
上♥床♥时想着别人就好
And always think of other people when you have sex.
电影精选列表