你介意吗
Would you mind?
我们应该改天再聚一聚
We should do this again sometime.
露易丝 我知道为了弥合伤痛
Lois, I know in order to heal,
你需要解开这些超人的秘密
you need to solve the mystery of these Supermen.
只是确保你在这个过程中不会迷失自我
Just make sure you don't lose yourself in the process.
出什么事了
Something wrong?
不 一切都按计划进行
No. Everything's on schedule.
他只是有点 对我动手动脚
He's just a little... handsy for me.
他一定是从你那学的 多诺万
He must get that from you, Donovan.
露易丝·莱恩
Lois Lane?
约翰·亨利·艾隆斯
John Henry Irons.
你采访过我一次
You interviewed me once.
艾隆斯博士 没错
Uh, Dr. Irons! Right.
对不起 失陪一下
I'm sorry, would you excuse me?
这就是我的信♥号♥♥
And there's my cue.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
再一次 我要感谢你们的慷慨捐赠
once again, I want to thank you all for giving so generously.
我们将一起重建我们伟大的城市
Together, we will rebuild our great city,
确保我们永远不会被另一个毁灭日惊醒
and ensure that we never wake to another Doomsday.
你在新闻里见过他
You've seen him in the news,
但直到现在你才知道是谁在资助他
but you didn't know who was bankrolling him until now.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gents,
我给你介绍莱克斯公♥司♥的新超人
I give you LexCorp's new Superman!
你好 女士们
Hello, ladies!
如果你想要一个能胜任的英雄
If you want a hero who can measure up,
-我可以 -我向你保证
- I can... - And I promise you
只要莱克斯公♥司♥尚存
that as long as LexCorp exists,
超人永存
Superman lives.
让大都会再度安全如初
大都会将受到保护
Metropolis will be protected.
派对在那边
Um, party's back that way.
你好
Oh, hello!
你好
Hello.
我在找人
I was looking for someone.
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan.
这里不行
Not here.
你看起来眼熟
You look... familiar.
你看起来也不糟
You don't look so bad yourself.
你在这下面工作吗
Do you work down here?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
高级遗传学
Advanced genetics.
DNA的编辑和操控
Fragmenting and manipulating DNA
分子层面的复♥制♥
for molecular duplication
还有 重塑
and, ah, reproduction.
听起来很重要
Ooh! Sounds important.
你不认为一个复杂的克隆人
You don't think a sophisticated clone
就像莱克斯公♥司♥的新超人一样
like LexCorp's new Superman out there,
都是凭空出现的吧
just happens on its own.
克隆
Clone?
没错
That's right.
卢瑟先生
Mr. Luthor.
-我只是 -闭嘴
- I was just... - Mouthing off.
再一次
Again.
给你个忠告 多诺万
Word of advice, Donovan.
不能保守秘密的人
A man who can't keep secrets
不应该背着他妻子偷♥情♥
shouldn't sleep around on his wife.
莱克斯 我发誓 我没有
Lex, I swear, I didn't.
当然 你有 我待会再和你算账
Of course, you did. And I'll deal with you later.
出去
Get out.
莱恩女士
Ms. Lane,
我很受伤
I'm hurt.
我一直以为超人一旦出局
I always assumed once Superman was out of the picture,
你会跟我一起重振的
you'd rebound with me.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
此时此刻
At this moment,
我在回答莱克斯·卢瑟提出的问题
I am answering a question posed by Lex Luthor.
可以 好吧 再问一次
Okay. Well, here's another one.
你为什么在这里
Why the hell are you here?
莱克斯·卢瑟是个臭名昭著的罪犯
Lex Luthor is a known criminal.
必须铲除罪犯
Criminals must be eradicated.
-谢谢您 -为了什么
- Thank you. - For what?
趴下
Get down!
怎么 莱恩女士 你真的在乎我
Why, Ms. Lane, you do care.
把你的克隆人叫停 莱克斯
Call off your clones, Lex!
只有那个男孩是我的
Only the boy is mine.
对不起 伙计
Sorry, pal.
破坏我的派对
Crash my party,
你被请出去了
you get bounced.
你被列为一级刑事从犯
You have been classified a priority one criminal accessory.
投降或被消灭
Surrender or be eradicated.
好吧 你已经被分类了
Well, you've been classified
属于有害垃圾 所以 看招
a priority one dirt-bag, so, there!
是啊
Yeah!
你最好快跑 混♥蛋♥
You better run! Jerk!
哦不
Uh-oh.
那家伙是我的
Hey! I had that guy.
当然可以 享受去吧 超级小子
By all means, go to town, Superboy.
是超人
It's Superman.
好吧 我们可以用简单的方法
Okay, we can do this the easy way
或是来硬的
or the hard way.
把卢瑟交给超人就能结束了
Surrender Luthor over to Superman and this ends.
够了
That's enough.
我们或许有分歧
We may see it differently,
但在法律判决下
but in the eyes of the law
莱克斯·卢瑟不是罪犯
Lex Luthor is not a criminal.
法治是你永远不会违反的规则
The rule of law is a rule you never break.
真正的正义是每个人的权利
And real justice is everyone's right.
即使是我们中最坏的人
Even the worst among us.
现在 你到底是谁
Now, who the hell are you?
我是超人
I'm Superman.
只有一个超人
There is only one Superman.
没问题
Oh! No problemo.
只是做我的工作
Just doin' my job.
就像老板说的 只要莱克斯公♥司♥尚存
Like the boss says, as long as LexCorp exists,
超人永存
Superman lives.
我是超人
And I'm Superman.
我
Me.
他来了 在那边
There he is! Over there.
在那边 在那边 那就是他
Over there! Over there! That's him!
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
干得好 谢谢
Nice work in there. Thank you.
他逃走了
He got away.
是的 我们也是
Yeah, so did we.
穿钢衣的人怎么了
What happened to the man in steel?
他飞走了
He took off.
露易丝·莱恩 《星球日报》
Lois Lane. Daily Planet.
那么 你多大了
So, how old are you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你多大了
How old are you?
年龄够大了
Old enough.
好的 宝贝 打给我
Okay, babe. Hit me up.
那太令人反感了
That was revolting.
你介意告诉我吗
So do you mind telling me
你在实验室干什么
what the heck you were doing in that lab?
我以前在那里工作
I used to work there.
我怀疑莱克斯一直在使用我开♥发♥的技术
I suspect Lex has been using tech I developed
为黑市改装武器
to retrofit weapons for the black market.
你和多诺万在干什么
What the heck were you doing with Donovan?
发现那个超级小子是克隆人
Finding out that Superboy is a clone.
那你为什么隐瞒这个事实
电影精选列表