大都会市民的敏锐目光
we thought we'd lost.
我从肯特先生的署名照片中认出了他
I recognized Mr. Kent from his byline photo
把他带回家
and brought him home.
火星猎人听起来不像我
Martian Manhunter sounds nothing like me.
大家都这么说
Oh, everybody says that.
嘿 我差点忘了
Hey, I almost forgot.
康纳都安顿下来了
Conner's all settled.
他说 谢谢你的毛衣 宝贝
He said, "Thanks for the sweater, babe."
他们会生吞了他的
They're gonna eat him alive.
那么 我们说到哪了
So, where did we leave off?
喂
Yeah?
你迟到了
You're late.
好的
Right.
马上到
Be there in a sec.
告诉露易丝我们星期五见
Oh, tell Lois I'll see her Friday.
星期五
Friday?
怎么了
What is it?
世界大碰撞
Worlds colliding.
还有 我得走了
Also, I have to go.
没关系 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
我会等的
I'll wait up.
汉肖可能走了
Henshaw may be gone,
但这仍然是迄今
but this was still the boldest move
天启星最大胆的举动
we've seen from Apokolips, yet.
达克赛德不会沉寂太久
Darkseid won't stay down for long
我们不能永远防守
and we can't play defense forever.
那我们就同意了
Then we agree.
我们得把这场战斗带到他家门口
We're going to have to take this fight to his doorstep.
很好
Excellent.
把我算进去
Count me in...
队员们
team.
好吧 是谁没关门
Okay, who left the front door open?
电影精选列表