大都会警局技术组前往大都会市政厅
MPD Tech-Ops to Metropolis City Hall.
2078W正在进行
2078W in progress.
用先进武器绑♥架♥ 应该是国际帮
Kidnapping with advanced weapons. Got to be Intergang.
他们上周用高科技武器
They took out half the reserve
夺走了一半储蓄
with their tech weapons last week.
不禁怀念起冲♥锋♥枪♥
Makes you nostalgic for assault rifles.
选在广场真是太好笑了 玛吉
It's a laugh to choose the plaza, Maggie.
这些混♥蛋♥等着毁掉什么 丹
These assholes are expecting something to wreck, Dan.
可能是披斗蓬的某人
Probably with a cape.
幸好 我知道一条后路
Lucky me, I know a back way.
在我们因为楼上的人惹麻烦之前
Get Mr. Mayor and his better half out of here
带市长先生和他爱人离开这里
before we get in trouble from the man upstairs.
没听说你是个信徒啊 老大
Didn't know you was a believer, boss.
我不是说楼上那个人
That ain't the man upstairs I'm talking about.
离市长远点 曼海姆
Step away from the Mayor, Mannheim.
别给我开枪的理由
Don't give me a reason.
那你就不应该给我这个理由
Then you shouldn't have given me one.
你 去确认他们死了没 看清楚了
You, make sure they're dead. Painfully sure.
你 我叫车的时候看好尊敬的市长
And you, grab our esteemed Mayor while I call for a ride.
没事 我会把你救出来
Okay. I'll get you out of here.
住手 你不想成为警♥察♥杀手吧
Come on, fella. You don't want to be a cop killer.
是吗 为什么
Yeah, why's that?
啊
Huh?
喂 有没有想过从高处摔落是什么感觉
Hey, ever wonder what it feels like to fall from a great distance?
试试看吧
Let's find out.
看起来还挺疼
Oh, looks like it hurts.
我马上回来
Be right back.
给点反应 该死 真是破烂
Work, damn it! Stupid piece of crap!
听到我的指令后就应该传送我
You're supposed to transport me on my command.
别纠结了 我已经用热视力把它烧了
Don't bother. Fried it with my heat vision.
曼海姆 你唯一该去的地方
Only place you're being transported to, Mannheim,
是包一日三餐 八点熄灯的地方
it's got three squares a day, and lights out at 8:00.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a...
如果说有什么东西是我不能忍♥受的
You know, if there's one thing I can't stand,
那就是恶棍
it's a bully.
你这种人给大都会冠上了恶名
Guys like you give Metropolis a bad name.
但从现在起你应该清楚 曼海姆
But you should know by now, Mannheim,
没人能破坏我的城市然后逍遥法外
no one tears my city apart and gets away with it.
我觉得我每星期都会说好几遍
I feel like I say this a couple of times a week
但还是谢谢你 超人
but thanks, Superman.
我不知道没有你我们会怎么样
I don't know what we'd do without you.
你听着像是想让我给您投票 市长先生
You sound like a guy who wants my vote, Mr. Mayor.
嘿 我朋友在那里
Hey, hey. That's my friend there.
超人 是我 你的老伙计
Superman! Hey, it's me, your old buddy.
比伯·比伯斯基 镇里最倒霉的水手最近怎么样
Bibbo Bibbowski. How is the unluckiest sailor in town?
得了 你不用再救我命那么多次了
Ah, come on. You ain't have to save my bacon that many times!
不管怎样 我已经不再是水手了
Anyway, ain't no sailor no more.
我现在开餐厅
I'm a restaurateur.
艾斯奥俱乐部烧烤酒吧
Ace O' Clubs Bar and Grill.
给我的店添张照片如何
How about a picture for the joint?
没用的东西 关键时刻掉链子
Stupid thing. Never works when you need it to.
我帮你们拍吧
I got you covered.
吉米·奥尔森 你可真是救命恩人
Jimmy Olsen, you're a lifesaver.
说 超人
Say Superman!
超人
Superman!
谢了 大块头
Thanks, big guy.
我会把照片给你的 比伯斯基先生
I'll make sure to get this to you, Mr. Bibbowski.
餐厅见 小家伙 我请客
See you down at the joint, kid. The ribs are on me.
谢了 吉米 我真的该走了
Thanks, Jimmy. I really have to get going.
盟友们 有谁
Leaguers, is anyone...
-有空吗 -怎么了
- Available? - 'Sup?
我得去个地方 你能帮忙善后吗
I have to be somewhere. Think you could help with the cleanup?
又来啊
Oh, again?
我觉得你们这些人就把我当作一看门的
I swear you guys think I'm some sort of one-man janitorial crew.
你要是去 倒是可以帮我检查公♥寓♥
Well, while you're at it, my apartment could use a going over.
你到底是和什么东西打了一架
Whoa! What the hell have you been up against?
一个国际帮成员不知怎么的拿到了母盒
An Intergang crew that somehow got a hold of a Mother Box.
不仅如此 这件盔甲也是天启星的
And that's not all. This armor's from Apokolips, too.
你怎么知道的
How you figure?
我穿着一样的东西 记得吗
I'm wearing the same stuff, remember?
太好了 和达克赛德一战的残余力量
Oh, great. Leftovers from our war with Darkseid.
我们得分♥析♥这个 也许其他人能帮上忙
We need to get this analyzed. Maybe one of the others could help.
不 我们需要研究过这东西的人
No, we need someone who's worked with this crap.
一个对这个了解很深的人
Someone who knows it inside and out.
要找我父亲
We need my dad.
如果你不需要 我可以去给他
I could take it to him if you want.
我知道你们两个有点
I know you two don't exactly...
没事 逃避解决不了问题
Nah, it's cool. No problem ever got better by avoiding it.
至少 我不会耽误你善后的
Well, at least, I won't be slowing you down on cleanup.
待会见 伙计们
Later, partner.
我欠你个人情 闪电侠
I owe you one, Flash.
你都快欠我三十个了
You owe me about 30.
现在加入泰坦是不是有点晚
I wonder if it's too late to join the Titans.
那个有年龄限制吗
Is there an age limit?
谁要求合影他都答应
He's gonna take pictures with anyone who asks.
这家伙就是忍♥不住
The guy just can't help himself.
你说最多两分钟的
You said two minutes, tops.
抱歉 莱恩小姐 技术型劫匪
Sorry, Miss Lane, tech-enhanced gangsters
绑♥架♥了市长 还有有一些别的杂事
kidnapping the Mayor and other assorted distractions.
我知道 我看现场直播了
I know. I saw it live.
你确定你不是老了吗
Are you sure you're not just getting old?
那你得告诉我衰老是什么样的
You'll have to tell me what that's like.
哈 说得有理
Ha! Super touche.
你写的超人的故事帮我赢得了人们的信任
Your stories about Superman helped me earn the people's trust.
该是时候让他们了解一下氪星技术了
Now it's time they learned about the Kryptonian tech
这技术把异乡人从其他星球带来地球
that brought the strange visitor from another planet to Earth.
这就是我婴儿时来地球的舱室
And here's the compartment that contained me as an infant.
整个航程中 它负责监测
Throughout the trip, it was in charge of monitoring
我的基因组成以及基本代谢
my genetic makeup as well as my basic metabolism.
更不用说半夜喂食了
Not to mention midnight feedings.
它是怎么做到这些的
How did it do all this?
目前关于氪星人的技术我只学了这些
I've only gotten so far studying Kryptonian technology.
所以我把工作交给克莱博恩博士和她团队
That's why I handed the job over to Dr. Klyburn and her crew.
我们非常乐意接受
Which we were more than happy to take on.
我们最近才发现这些
Only recently have we discovered these
超凝聚离子化晶体
super condensed ionized crystals.
我们相信这些晶体在运输中
We believe they acted as hyperwave
是超波加速单元
acceleration units for transport.
汽油啊
Oh, the gas.
为了方便研究 我们把它从座舱的
To put it simply. We pulled it from the main section of the pod,
主体中取了出来 也就是安全座椅
the baby's car seat, so to speak.
只有一种方式能激活它
It can only be activated one way.
你可能得把脸转过去一下 莱恩小姐
You might want to look away for a moment, Miss Lane.
氪星的技术可能有点强大
Kryptonian tech can be a bit overwhelming.
天啊
Holy...
已确认你的个人基因 卡尔埃尔
Your identity genome is confirmed, Kal-El.
我是数据矩阵
I am the data matrix,
个人化程序的物理化体现
the physical embodiment of a personally attuned program
用于保存来自氪星的一切
designed as a repository for all that is Kryptonian in nature.
我在本次航程中的唯一目的就是通知你
My sole purpose on this journey is to inform you,
协助你 保护你和所有氪星生命
assist you and protect you and all Kryptonian life.
在此期间
During...
慢着 他是不是
Wait a second. Is he...
是的 莱恩小姐
Yes, Miss Lane.
你正看着氪星保姆的最后一个孩子
You're looking at the last son of Krypton's nanny.
继续看
Keep watching.
同时我也被委托
As I have also been entrusted
保存所有氪星族系的历史
with preserving the history of all Kryptonian bloodlines.
我们从你的开始说
We will begin with yours.
埃尔一族
The House of El.
电影精选列表