So why did you hide the fact that
你的新超人是克隆人
your new Superman is actually a clone?
我从没说过他不是克隆人
I never said he wasn't a clone.
我说他是超人
I said he's Superman.
他是一个克隆的超人
And he is a Superman clone.
现在 请原谅
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我们要叫醒他吗
Do we wake him?
不
No.
卡尔埃尔最后一次战斗使他精疲力尽
Kal-El's last battle left him severely depleted.
我们不能打断他的离子辐射转移
We must not interrupt his ion radiation transfer.
莱恩没有明确地称他们为假货
Lane's not explicitly calling them fakes.
她在问需要问的问题
She's asking the questions that need to be asked.
在她曝光惊人的莱克斯公♥司♥克隆人后
After her stunning LexCorp clone expose,
她引起了我们的注意
she's got our attention.
你好 莱恩女士
Hello, Ms. Lane.
我想你收到我的留言了
I guess you got my message?
整个城市都收到了
The whole city did.
我觉得很遗憾我们还没能谈谈
I feel terrible we haven't been able to talk yet.
记录在案
On the record?
但我想你会很高兴见到我的
But I thought you'd be happy to see me.
见到谁
See who?
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
露易丝 是我
Lois, it's me!
你看起来像超人
You look like Superman,
但超人死了
but Superman died.
在我怀里
In my arms.
我做到了
I did.
对我的族人来说
For my people,
死亡不一定是结束
death doesn't have to be the end.
我们的技术是 是
Our technology was... is...
远远超出了今天地球上存在的东西
far beyond what exists on Earth today.
这项技术的一部分编码在我的基因组中
Part of that technology is encoded in my genome.
在我死之前
Before I died,
我能够激活它 使它能够重建和恢复我
I was able to activate it so that it could rebuild and revive me.
作为机器人
As a robot?
我不是机器人
I'm not a robot.
这些只是人工替代部分
These are just artificial replacement parts.
一个机械超人
A cyborg Superman?
只是超人
Just Superman.
好吧
Okay.
你最后的秘密是什么
What was your last secret?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一半的记忆和我的其余部分一起消失了
Half my memories are gone along with the rest of me.
告诉我你记得什么
Then tell me what you do remember.
我记得我们很亲密
I remember we were close.
多亲
How close?
亲近到使我痛心 你把我当怪物看
Enough that it hurts to have you look at me like I'm a monster.
你那样报道我
The way you wrote about me...
我做梦也没想到会这样失去你
I never dreamed I'd lose you like this.
尤其是现在
Especially not now when...
可怕的事情要来了 露易丝
terrible things are coming, Lois.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
当《星球日报》说"超人已死"的时候
When the Daily Planet said "Superman is dead,"
让地球成了觊觎的目标
it painted a target on the Earth.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
因为我需要你发声
Because I need your voice.
如果人们认为我是假的
I can't protect the people
我就不能保护他们 露易丝
if they think I'm a fake, Lois.
即使你不相信我是超人
Even if you won't believe I'm Superman
至少相信我是想做点好事
at least believe that I'm trying to do some good.
或许可以写一下
And maybe write about that.
铁人——摧毁毒窝
终极玩偶盒开箱
神秘铁人端掉黑帮要塞
机械超人击败金属人
进来
Get in.
就像你的任何新产品一样
Just like you would any new product.
到目前为止 你所能做的就是
So far, all you've managed to do is
刻意打扮 游手好闲 还有
preen, and gallivant, and...
住手
Stop that!
摩西在哪里
Where's Mercy?
仍然在牵引治疗 多亏了你
Still in traction, thanks to you.
你看过报纸吗
Have you seen the newspapers?
是啊 我到处都有见过
Yeah, I've seen them all over the place.
你读过吗
Have you read them?
超人回归
正在看
Oh. Right on!
超人还是超级伪装者
这其实更多反映了你
This really reflects more on you.
你知道他们叫你什么吗
Do you know what they're calling you?
超级小子
Superboy.
但是 我是超人
But... I'm Superman.
他们没有收到备忘录
They didn't get the memo.
这场首秀简直是一场灾难
This entire roll-out has been a disaster.
护目镜和机械人获得了所有好评
Goggles and the robot are getting all the good press.
而你像一个小丑一样在电视上出现
While you're strutting across TV screens like a clown.
你是说克隆人吧
Don't you mean clone?
顺便说一下 谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads-up, by the way.
得了吧
Oh, please.
所以你是基因改造的 谁不是
So you were genetically engineered. Who isn't?
这里的一些DNA 那里的一些 你出生了
Little DNA from here, some from there. Bam! You're born.
恭喜
Mazel tov!
你和普通孩子的唯一区别
The only difference between you and a biological child
我已经投入了很多资金
is that I've invested a hell of a lot more capital
带你去参加派对
to bring you to the party.
所以 我们要重新开始
So, we are going to start again.
这是一次新开始
It's a relaunch.
超人2.0.1
Superman 2.0.1.
名字糟透了
That's awful,
但我们会让市场部处理好
but we'll let marketing sort it all out.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你玩得很开心 超级小子
You've had your fun, Superboy,
但现在是时候表现得像个男人了
but now it's time to act like a man.
我给你找了份工作
I got you a gig.
他们刚刚经过伯内特大道
They just passed Burnett Boulevard.
即将进入罗德奥
Coming up on Rodeo.
我想他们会说罗达欧
I think they say Ro-day-o.
他们错了
They're wrong.
绿灯侠
Lantern?
是的 我说罗达欧
Yeah, I say Ro-day-o.
报告
Report! Oh!
这里一帆风顺 闪电侠
Smooth sailing up here. Flash?
-我只是想问 -又来了
- I just wanna ask. - Ah, here it comes.
我只是说
I'm just saying.
我们是总统保镖
Are we presidential bodyguards,
还是正义联盟
or are we the Justice League?
今天 我们是保镖
Today, we're bodyguards.
你觉得我们不应该做其他的事吗
And you don't think there's other stuff we should be doing?
泰坦已经处理好了
The Titans have it covered.
少年泰坦
The Teen Titans.
是的 我对此感觉很好
Oh, yeah! I feel good about that.
淡定 小闪 泰坦们很酷
Chillax, Zippy. The Titans are cool.
小闪
Zippy?
等待 他刚才说了 淡定 吗
Wait. Did he just say "Chillax"?
年轻人 别用这个频道
Young man, stay off this frequency.
这是正义联盟成员专用
It's for League members only.
不 这是总统的安保专用
No, it's for the President's protective detail.
作为莱克斯公♥司♥全球安♥全♥部♥门的新负责人
As the new head of LexCorp global security,
我有资格
I qualify.
我瞄准了
I have the shot.
干掉他吧
I say take it.
够了
That's enough.
我们有工作要做
We have a job to do.
可以 我们能加快速度吗
电影精选列表