不是要在两分钟后播出吗
go on the air in two minutes?
第二时间段才轮到我播
Mmm-mmm. I'm not on until the second segment.
不着急现在说
I'm sure it could wait.
所以你要去见他父母了吗
So you're meeting the parents?
我的天 求你别闹
Oh, God, make it stop.
露易丝 你很棒 我很敬重你
Lois, you're great. I respect you.
我一直想成为你那样的人
I wanted to be you
直到有一天我在拍摄时发现
until I found out on camera
除了政♥府♥黑料还有很多可以挖的
there's more than digging through government garbage.
话说谁告诉你这事的
Who told you anyway?
你告诉我的 就在刚刚
You did, just now.
当你不叫他"超人前传"的时候
I had a suspicion something was up
我就觉得有点不对劲
when you stopped calling him "Smallville."
我有吗
I did?
亲爱的 这里的女人可都在关注着
Sweetie, the women here notice
那位高大俊男的一举一动
everything about tall, handsome men.
在这里只有史蒂夫·隆巴德能和他比
And the only competition in this place is Steve Lombard,
看到他我才觉得自己要洗澡
and he makes me feel like I need a shower.
女士们 是不是有人提到史蒂夫终结者
Hello ladies, did someone mention the Stevenator?
对 我觉得是人事部的原因
Yes, I think it was human resources.
明白了吧
You see my point.
嘿
Hey!
听着 凯特
Listen, Cat,
克拉克和我现在只是好朋友而已
Clark and I are just good friends right now.
你要搞得人尽皆知吗 随你便
You wanna spread it around the office? Have at it.
可以让我回去工作了吗
Just let me get back to work, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你自己小心点
Just be careful.
你总说克拉克与众不同
You always said Clark seemed different,
就好像他身边有一面墙
like he's got a wall around him.
好像他不想别人靠的太近
It's like he doesn't want anyone to get too close,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I mean?
嗯 我想我懂
Yeah, I guess I do.
格兰特小姐 到你播报了
We need you on set, Miss Grant.
该我上场了 再见
That's my cue. See ya.
掉什么东西了吧
Dropped something?
作为你坚忍♥忠诚的妻子
As your long-suffering, devoted wife,
我已经习惯了你的笨手笨脚
I'm used to your butter fingers at home
但是 汉克
but, Hank,
你给别人树立了坏榜样啊
you're setting a bad example for the others.
没错 指挥官 我现在开始怀疑
Yeah, Commander, I'm starting to wonder
让汉肖来当指挥官是不是错了
if we got the wrong Henshaw in charge.
伙计们 我很乐意让泰莉发号♥施令
Guys, I'm happy to let Terri call the shots,
但我得警告你们
but I got to warn you,
在别人眼中 我可是优秀汉肖
I'm considered the nice Henshaw.
确实 没错
Yeah, right.
泰莉 给休斯顿打个电♥话♥
Terri, give Houston a call.
看起来他们对液压支柱的看法是对的
Looks like they were right about the hydraulic struts.
发射震动可能震松了一些螺丝
The launch vibration probably knocked some screws loose.
震松螺丝 非常专业
Knocked some screws loose. Very technical.
我相信你可以把这说法变得科学专业一点
Well, I'm sure you can science that up a bit,
工程师女士
Madam Engineer.
休斯顿 这里是圣剑
Houston, this is Excalibur.
休斯顿 请接线
Come in, Houston.
太空游侠 来吧
Come on, Space Rangers.
回去之前再看一眼
Last looks before we head back in.
都上来这里九次了 不至于这么着迷吧
It's your ninth trip up here, boss. You can't still be dazzled.
我只是在看看有没有红色斗篷
I'm just looking for a red cape.
如果他在外溢层的话 你就可以看到它
You can see it if he's above the exosphere.
他上来这里两次了
He's been up here twice, you know.
其中一次救了我的命
Saved my ass, one time.
是的 先生 你可以永远指望超人
Yes, sir. You can always count on Superman.
莱克斯公♥司♥
我非常不想打断你的计划
I hated to interrupt your plans.
卢瑟先生 在城里怎么样
How was your night in the town, Mr. Luthor?
非常不错 格列戈里
Phenomenal, Gregory.
不过话说回来
But then again,
莫斯科大剧院的每一场私人演出
every private performance by the Bolshoi is a little better
就是禁演了才更好看
when it's forbidden.
你有什么要拿给我的吗
Do you have something for me?
对
Uh... Right.
有时候我都忘了
Sometimes I forget which one of us
我们两个谁才是被政♥府♥软禁的
the government's placed under house arrest.
我没忘
I don't.
汉克 他们要你上线 有要事
Hank? They need you back online. Important.
汉肖在 什么事
Henshaw here. What's up?
该死
Oh, hell!
不明残骸正向我们飞来
We've got unidentified debris heading our way.
所有人回到飞船 马上
Everyone, back to the ship. Now!
别管这个了
Leave it!
走在这年代最聪明的人群之中
Always happy to walk among
我总是欣喜若狂
the greatest minds of this generation.
这就是我收♥购♥这些人的原因
That's why I bought them.
那个显然是斑岩标本
That specimen's clearly porphyritic rock.
看看书 你这个笨蛋
Read a book, you clod.
终于 有人理解了欧几里得第五公设
At last, someone understands Euclid's fifth postulate.
可惜不是你
Too bad it's not you.
我忍♥受不了蠢货
I do not suffer fools, people.
这世界已经有太多阿谀奉承的白♥痴♥了
The world is filled with too many already,
他们不顾一切地崇拜外星人
obsequious cretins who worship aliens,
认为他们是正义的代表
believing them to be the agents of justice.
但我看清楚了外星人的真面目
But I have seen the alien's true face.
我清楚他们的威胁
I understand his threat.
尽管我被这些义务警员错误地定罪了
In spite of my false conviction at the hands of these vigilantes,
但莱克斯公♥司♥会继续它的使命 加倍努力
LexCorp has stayed on mission, redoubling its efforts
寻找下一个外星超人
to find the next alien Ubermensch
将他扼杀在摇篮之中
and crush it in its infancy.
现在 让我看看你们的发现
Now, show me what you've found.
好的
Okay.
他们黑进了由圣剑飞船
They hacked into Houston's encrypted feed
加密传送回休斯顿的信息
from the Excalibur shuttle
圣剑
圣剑
发现有东西正向我们飞来
and something's heading our way.
我们只有三十秒 立刻启动飞船
We've got 30 seconds. You need to fire engines now!
我想看一下他们在躲避什么
I'd like to see what they're running away from.
附近有我们的卫星吗
Do we have a satellite nearby?
放大
Enlarge.
你觉不觉得那小行星有点特别
Does that asteroid look unusual to you?
它的表面有许多疙瘩凸起
It looks lumpy.
要我说 它就像一块怀孕的石头
Hmm. I was going to say pregnant.
缆绳还没解开 舱门还没关上
Tether's still attached, Bay door's open.
12度
12 degrees.
不管这些 马上启动主推进器
I don't care. Initiate primary thrusters now!
队长 飞船受到撞击
Captain, impact!
飞船快要解体了
We're breaking up!
我们失去了右舷推进器和
We lost starboard thrusters and...
我的天 汉克 我们要完了
Oh, my God, Hank, we're not gonna make it.
你怎么说 队长
What do you say, Captain?
不会的 我们不会完的
Like hell, we're not!
超人会来救我们的 像往常那样
Superman will save us, just like always.
飞船要解体了
We're breaking up!
大家保持冷静
Stay calm, everyone.
他正在过来的路上 不会错的
He's on his way. I know it.
推进器丢失 飞船失控
Lose some thrusters. Out of control...
你这是
Hey, what are you...
没事的 泰莉 你永远可以指望超人
It's okay, Terri. You can always count on Superman.
泰莉 不
Terri, no!
超人 我知道你会来的
Superman, I knew you'd come.
卢瑟先生吗
Mr. Luthor?
在被发现之前我得快点
I have to hurry before I'm missed.
陨石撞击在中大西洋航道
电影精选列表