打开大门
Open the gates!
为我的到来做准备
Prepare for my arrival.
不
No!
怎么回事
What the hell?
为天启星
For Apokolips!
不 还没有 不是现在
No! Not yet! Not now!
天哪
My God!
我以为超人是你的
I thought Superman was yours.
你就把他交给达克赛德
You just gonna hand him to Darkseid?
什么
What?
汉肖
Henshaw!
不
No!
现在他们已经和达克赛德隔离了
Now that they've been cut-off from Darkseid,
机械人军团是我的
the Cyborg Corps is mine to control.
我刚命令他们
And I've just ordered them
摧毁超人宝贵的大都市
to destroy Superman's precious Metropolis.
加油
Ah, come on!
就是这样
This is it!
干掉他们
Light 'em up!
我牺牲了一切 现在
I've sacrificed everything, now,
只是为了杀死他
just to kill him.
但在那之前 我要让他看到
But not before I've made him watch
我把你大卸八块
as I tear you limb from limb.
即使他也救不了你
Even he can't save you.
加油啊
Ah, come on!
我做错什么了
What am I doing wrong?
抱歉了
Excuse me.
介意我们踢你屁♥股♥吗
Mind if we kick your ass?
不客气
You're welcome!
比伯's的餐巾上
The napkin at Bibbo's.
你最后的秘密是什么
What was your last secret?
我爱你
I love you.
克拉克
Clark!
我爱
I love...
很抱歉打断了这个温柔的时刻
Sorry to interrupt this tender moment.
汉克 你必须停止这一切 达克赛德是
Hank, you have to stop this. Darkseid is...
不再是你最大的问题
No longer your biggest problem.
待在这儿 以后我会处理你的
Stay here. I'll take care of you later.
除非从我尸体上过去
Over my dead body.
还为时未晚 总有出路的
It isn't too late. There's always a way out.
我妻子呢
How about for my wife?
她有出路吗
Was there a way out for her?
这是泰莉 想要的吗
Is this what Terri would want?
别说她的名字
Don't say her name!
你没资格说出她的名字
You're not allowed to say her name.
她因为你死了
She's dead because of you.
她在太空中总是忧心忡忡
She was always apprehensive in space.
她想藏起来 但我知道
She tried to hide it, but I knew.
我告诉她她会没事的
I told her she'd be okay.
我们都会的 我们有超人
We all would. We had Superman.
直到我们出事
Until we didn't.
直到我的船和船员都成了碎片
Until my ship and my crew were debris.
你还没死呢
And you weren't even dead, yet!
只是太忙了
Just too busy.
你今天听到的都是
All you hear today
我们怎么生活在一个没有超人的世界里
is, "How do we live in a world without Superman?"
好吧 我们有些人已经不得不这么做了
Well, some of us already had to.
我们有些人看着
Some of us watched
我们拥有的一切
as everything we had,
我们所爱的一切都失去了
everything we loved, was lost.
省省吧
Oh, give it a rest!
嗯
Huh?
这和你妻子无关 你知道的
This isn't about your wife and you know it.
是关于你的
It's about you.
你让达克赛德把你变成这样
You let Darkseid turn you into this.
超人把我变成了这样
Superman turned me into this.
达克赛德只重建了我并教会了我
Darkseid only rebuilt me and taught
如何把我的仇恨当作武器
me how to wield my hatred as a weapon.
-就像他处理过 -毁灭日
- Just like he'd done with... - Doomsday.
那野兽只是个愚蠢的刺客
That beast was only a mindless assassin.
而我被设定了一个特殊的目标
While I was set to a singular purpose.
摧毁超人的遗产
Destroy what remains of Superman.
他的好名声
His good name.
这是我能指望的最好的报复
It was the best revenge I could hope for.
直到现在为止
Until now.
这太疯狂了
This is nuts!
我们应该在那里帮助超人
We should be in there helping Superman.
如果你能找到一条路越过这些家伙
If you can find a way past these guys,
我就跟着你
I'm right behind ya.
我需要一个电源
I need a power source.
卢瑟 你到底做了什么
Luthor! What the hell have you done?
机器人 拜托 我们离开多久了
Robo people? Come on! How long were we gone?
终于
Finally!
卢瑟 你把我们带回来了
Luthor? You brought us back?
别把我加入你的朋友名单
Don't add me to your friends list yet.
这纯粹是一个商业举动
This was purely a business move.
开始工作
Get to work!
整个城市都被入侵 散开
The whole city's infested. Spread out.
警报 发现正义联盟成员 即将被突破
Alert! Justice League members detected. Breach imminent.
汉克 现在只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time now, Hank.
一旦他们进来
Once they get inside...
那对他们来说很难
That'll be difficult for them
一旦我们到达轨道的话
once we've achieved orbit.
我们很快就会在一起的 泰莉
We'll be together soon, Terri.
这是我们之间的事 汉克
This is between us, Hank.
让她走吧
Let her go.
一旦我们离开了外大气层
Once we've left the exosphere,
你和你的女友会窒息的 结冰
you and your gal-pal will suffocate. Freeze.
都是你的错
And it's all your fault.
真有诗意
It's almost poetry.
警告 船体破损 应急系统下线
应急系统激活
离他远点 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get away from him, you son of a bitch!
出来 露易丝
Come out, Lois.
不管怎样
One way or another,
这对你来说是个糟糕的结局
this is gonna end badly for you.
太阳板控制
如果你男朋友不眼睁睁看着
Killing you isn't revenge
杀了你就不算复仇
unless your boyfriend has to watch.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
你要看这个
You're gonna watch this
我会撕下你的眼皮
if I have to tear off your eyelids!
睁开眼睛
Open them!
你杀不了我
You won't kill me
而在杀了你之前我是不会罢休的
and I won't stop until I kill you.
你说得对 这不是我的程序
You're right. It's not how I'm programmed.
但你应该知道
But you should know
我袖子里有百搭牌
I've got a wildcard up my sleeve.
什么 这是什么
What? What is this?
泰莉·汉肖 愿你安息
歼灭
Eradication.
克拉克
Clark!
-结束了吗 -是的
- Is it over? - Yes.
我还有一件事要做
There's still one more thing I need to do.
Eric
Oh, Eric!
六个月 四百英里后
Six months and 400 miles later,
一个星球日报记者的快乐回归
a happy return for one of the Daily Planet's own.
克拉克·肯特
Clark Kent,
在毁灭日大战中失踪
feared lost in the Doomsday fight,
今晚回家了
is back home tonight.
这都多亏了我们原以为
Thanks to the keen eye
已经失去的另一位
of another Metropolis citizen
电影精选列表