Eradicator's gathering up Apokolips tech.
他可能和汉肖一起工作
He could be working with Henshaw.
我正在追踪他
I'm tracking him now.
好的 随时通知我
All right. Keep me posted.
你好
Greetings.
你好
Uh, greetings?
卡尔·艾尔没有空
Kal-El is unavailable
他即将完成他的复活周期
as he nears completion of his revitalization cycle.
谢谢你的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
卡尔·艾尔
Kal-El?
所以真的是你
So it really is you.
钢人
Whoa, Steel!
怎么了
What's happening?
这里有点忙 露易丝
Little busy here, Lois.
你打电♥话♥给我
You called me.
对不起 误拨了
Sorry. Butt dial.
这里怎么回事
What the hell is going on, here?
把那个给我
Give me that.
别这样
Oh, don't!
-那是 -卡尔埃尔的船
- Is that... - Kal-El's ship!
来自星际实验室
From S.T.A.R. Labs.
他需要帮助 我要去
He needs help. I'm going.
不
No.
这些机械人
These cyborg thingies
在城里到处出没
are popping up all over the city.
我需要你在这里
It's gonna take a turn and I need you here.
你不是我的老板 莱克斯
You're not the boss of me, Lex.
我确实是
I literally am.
不能破坏数据矩阵
You cannot harm the data matrix.
数据矩阵
The data matrix?
约翰 这是全息图
John! It's a hologram!
它是为了保护氪星人而设计的
It's designed to protect Kryptonians.
我看不到附近有氪星人
I don't see any Kryptonians around here.
你呢
Do you?
我的天
Oh, my god!
约翰 他
John, he's...
这些可怜的人
These pitiful humans.
被他们英雄的死亡所折服
Humbled by the demise of their heroes,
心甘情愿地变成了无意识的机器人
have willingly become mindless automatons.
我的策略很有效
My stratagem has worked perfectly.
不久 地球将被施以洗礼
Soon, Earth will be christened
被达克赛德变成新的天启星
by Darkseid as New Apokolips.
这一次
And this time,
没有正义联盟
there's no Justice League
或者超人来阻止我
or Superman to stop me.
剩下的就是你打开大门
All that remains is for you to open the gates.
你只要看看窗外
All you gotta do is look out the window
就意识到事情不对劲了
to see things ain't right no more.
我认识超人
I knew Superman.
超人是我的朋友
Superman was my pal.
那些东西不是超人
And those things ain't Supermen.
他们甚至不是以前的人
They're not even the people they used to be.
我是说 至少他们在维护和平 对吧
I mean, at least they're keeping the peace, right?
你知道这不会持续很久的
You know that ain't gonna last.
我们不能等到
We can't wait until
在这件事变得更糟之后
after this thing takes a turn for the worse.
到那时 就太晚了
By then, it'll be too late!
机器人说得对
The robot said one thing right.
他说 我们要做自己的英雄
He said, "We gotta be our own heroes."
人们在望塔下抗♥议♥
People are protesting down at the Watchtower.
聚集了一大群人
Getting to be quite a crowd.
我们在等什么
What are we waitin' for?
团结在一起 我们可能无法击倒对方
Together, we may not be able to bring the beat down,
但我们肯定能制♥造♥一些声势
but we sure as hell can make some noise.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
最后一个
Last one for now.
运气好吗
Any luck?
不
No.
系统运行正常
Systems are operating normally,
但不知为什么我在这里打不开传送管道
but for some reason I can't open a boom tube here.
有人知道这里是哪里吗
Any idea where "here" is?
我不认识这些恒星的形态
I don't recognize any of these star formations.
火星猎人
J'onn?
它们对我来说也是陌生的
They're foreign to me as well.
那是因为他们不是恒星
That's because they're not stars.
它们是什么
What are they?
饿兽
Hungry.
我要躲在亚马逊人后面
I'm just gonna hide behind the Amazon
直到维克送我们回家
till Vic gets us home.
伙计们 做什么都没用
There's nothin' doin', guys.
除非另一边有人
Unless someone from the other side
帮忙把我们带回来
reaches out to bring us back...
我们得在这安家
we are home.
你打起来肯定不会像全息图一样
You sure don't hit like a hologram.
入侵者一定被
Intruders must be...
够了
That's enough!
钢人停止传输
Steel stopped transmitting.
我找不到信♥号♥♥
I can't find a signal.
即使是在重新定位了每个莱克斯公♥司♥卫星之后
Even after redirecting every LexCorp satellite.
所以
So,
你真的认为卡尔埃尔还活着吗
do you really think Kal-El is alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是 这是第一次
But, for the first time,
我真的觉得这是可能的
I really feel like it's possible.
第一次
For the first time,
我希望他活着
I hope he is.
现在 有些东西你需要看看
Now, there's something you need to see.
真的是你 不是吗
It's really you, isn't it?
怎么会
How?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
机器人一直把它称为一个复活周期
The robots keep calling it a revitalization cycle.
但我从来没有听说过也不知道这是可能的
But it's not something I'd ever heard of or knew was possible.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一座堡垒
A fortress.
为了让我在这期间与世隔绝
Built to keep me isolated during this... process.
他非得那样站在那儿吗
Does he have to just stand there like that?
它让我毛骨悚然
It's creepin' me out.
他只是想保护我
He's just trying to protect me.
那他为什么从你身上汲取能量
Then why was he drawing energy from you
你在船舱里的时候
while you were in the pod?
恰恰相反
Quite the reverse.
卡尔·艾尔是从歼灭者中吸收离子辐射的那个
Kal-El was the one absorbing ion radiation from the Eradicator
作为复活周期的一部分
as part of the revitalization cycle.
高科技被编程
Highly advanced tech
来保护我的人♥民♥
programmed to protect my people.
所以 他决定穿上斗篷
So, he decided to put on a cape
伸张他自己的正义
and dispense his own brand of justice?
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
好吧 再次见到你有多高兴我无法言表
Well, I can't tell you how glad I am to see you again.
有很多事你得知道
There's a lot you need to know.
这些广播让我了解了最新情况
These broadcasts have brought me up-to-speed.
达克赛德杀了我的朋友
Darkseid killed my friends,
人们变成了怪物
and people are being turned into monsters
由那个半机械人冒名顶替
by that cyborg impostor.
汉克·汉肖
Hank Henshaw.
那宇航员
The astronaut?
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
我想我不是什么都知道
I guess I didn't know everything.
最近发生了很多事情
There's a lot of that goin' around.
那么 计划是什么
So, what's the plan
爸爸
电影精选列表