但是他们确实有起到好的影响
But they're actually making a difference.
他们救圣剑飞船的船员了吗
Did they make a difference to the Excalibur Shuttle crew?
我们已经有许多做出贡献的人了
We already have difference-makers.
-警♥察♥们 -正义联盟 泰坦
- The police... - The Justice League, the Titans.
但是 凯特 我的评论的重点在于
But, Cat, the point of my editorial
人类是时候
is to say that it's time for human beings
不再依赖这些超级朋友们了
to stop relying on Leagues and Titans,
我们要开始自救了
and start saving ourselves.
所以 我们应该成为彼此的超人吗
So, we should each be our own Superman?
这不就是这些人在做的事吗
I mean, isn't that exactly what these guys are doing?
给曼海姆捎个信
Get a message to Mannheim.
告诉他 斯纳基·道尔把这事搞定了
Tell him, Snakey Doyle's got the business in-hand.
再过五到十分钟见面
We'll see him in five to ten.
别自欺欺人了 凯特
Stop fooling yourself, Cat.
钢铁之躯已经死了
The "Man of Steel" is dead.
我们看到尸体了
We saw the body.
在他消失前是看到了
Before it vanished.
我们根本不知道氪星人会不会死
Look, we have no idea if a Kryptonian can even die.
我是说 那尸体在哪儿啊
I mean, where's the body?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
真正的问题更加危急
The real questions here are far more pressing.
这些新来的是什么人
Who are these new guys?
他们为什么来这
Why are they here?
在一个没有超人的世界里
What is their place
他们又扮演什么样的角色
in a world without a Superman?
超人的帝国
Reign of the Supermen.
我不喜欢
I hate it!
振作起来 同志们
Buck up, Troupe.
内容还行 就是标题很烂
Writing's fine, just a crap headline.
我们一会儿再改
We'll fix it later.
现在 我需要视角
Now, I want angles!
苏利文
Sullivan?
执法部门的视角
Law enforcement angle.
统计数据 超人让我们更安全吗
Crime stats. "Have the Supermen made us safer?"
还不错 把执法部门改成千禧一代
I love it. Change "Law enforcement" to "Millennials"
把统计数据改成转发推特
and "Crime stats" to "Re-tweets."
超人上热搜了吗 大家
Are the Supermen trending? Troupe?
我去报道今天晚上的莱克斯公♥司♥慈善晚宴
I was gonna go cover the LexCorp charity gala tonight.
错了 你要去报道的是
Wrong. You're covering the big launch
正义联盟盛大的午宴
of the Justice League's Watchtower.
新超人被邀请了吗
Have the new Supermen been invited?
隆巴德
Lombard?
我 我觉得这不是体育新闻吧
Uh, I... I don't really think there's a sports angle here.
不错 肯特
I love it! Kent?
我是说肯特本身作为视角
I meant the Kent angle.
毁灭日事件后失踪的人们
"Missing persons following the Doomsday attack.
寻找幸存者
The search for survivors."
主任 露易丝好像要报道这个
I think Lois is covering it, Chief.
不要叫我主任
Don't call me "Chief."
莱恩 你呢
Lane, what have you got?
我的老天爷啊
Great Caesar's ghost!
露易丝·莱恩 去哪儿了
Where the hell's Lois Lane?
没事的 露易丝
It's okay, Lois.
还有我们呢
We've got you.
吉米收拾好了他的桌子
Jimmy packed up his desk.
他有箱子 但是我还没回《星球日报》
He has a box, but I haven't been to the Planet since...
我在那的时候 那会一直提醒我他走了
When I'm there, it just reminds me he isn't.
我应该给你们打电♥话♥的
I should've called.
我想打的
I wanted to.
我很高兴他最终还是坦白了
I'm just glad he finally fessed up.
这是个要瞒着你的大秘密
It was such a big secret to keep from you.
我也爱他
I loved him too.
-我试着去告诉他 但是 -亲爱的
- I tried to tell him, but... - Oh, honey...
他知道的
He knew.
我 我真的不相信他不在了
I just... I can't believe he's gone.
如果你盯紧那个格兰特
He might not be
他也许就不会死了
if you watch that damn Grant woman.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
克拉克的尸体不见了
Clark's body disappears,
突然间这些新超人就出现了
and suddenly these new Supermen show up out of the blue.
他们里面会不会有人就是克拉克 重生了
What if one of them really is Clark, reborn?
不可能的
Not possible.
如果是 我会知道的
I would know.
当然了 我的意思是
Of course. I just mean...
还有很多未解之谜啊
There are a lot of unanswered questions.
当超人在大都会第一次出现的时候
When Superman first showed up in Metropolis,
没人知道要如何对待他
nobody knew what to make of him,
因为人们都不知道要问他些什么
because nobody knew what to ask him.
我知道要问他什么问题
I knew what to ask him.
我知道要问这些新超人什么了
I know what to ask these guys!
对不起 我要走了
I'm sorry, I gotta go.
很开心你给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you called.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我希望你可以帮帮我
I was hoping you could help me.
-我在追 -我从不觉得我们是对手
- I'm following... - I never thought of us as rivals, you know.
我们是吗
Are we?
卡尔埃尔和我有种特殊的联♥系♥
Kal-El and I had a special bond,
但是你是克拉克·肯特一生的真爱
but you were the love of Clark Kent's life.
总之 他把一切都告诉你了 我松了口气
Anyway, I'm relieved he finally told you everything.
可是他并没有
Apparently he didn't.
不好意思 对于一个亚马逊人来说
I'm sorry. For an Amazon,
我在这里真的没有几个女性朋友
I have surprisingly few girl friends here.
所以 我不太擅长这些
So, I'm bad at this.
没关系 我也没有很多女性朋友
It's okay. I don't have many girl friends either.
总之 我打电♥话♥给你的原因是
Anyway, the reason I called is that
我在追踪关于新超人的故事
I'm following the story on the new Supermen
我希望
and I was hoping that
你和你的战友或许会有一些内部消息
you or the League might have some
关于这些人
inside information on these guys.
匿名的 有深层背景的
Anonymous, deep background,
就帮忙指导我一下
just to help me direct my efforts.
所以 你不是邀请我来和你一起哭的
So, you didn't invite me here to grieve with you?
作为朋友
As friends?
不是的 不
Not really, no.
谢天谢地
Thank Hera!
尽管声名在外 我不太擅长跟人交心
Despite my reputation, I'm not good at being touchy-feely.
露易丝 我也不知道关于新超人的消息
Lois, I don't have anything for you on the Supermen.
我也希望我知道
I wish I did.
私下告诉你
Off the record,
自从我们失去卡尔 联盟就面目全非了
the League's been stretched very thin since we lost Kal.
我觉得这个世界没有意识到
I don't think the world realized
人们有多依赖着他
how much they depended on him.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
不 对不起 露易丝
No. I'm sorry, Lois.
-我不该 -没关系
- I didn't... - That's fine.
真的
Really.
和一个能理解的人谈心感觉真好
It feels good to talk to someone who understands.
很抱歉关于新超人的事打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you about the new Supermen.
当我没问过
Forget I asked.
只告诉你一个人
Just between us,
我喜欢带面罩的野蛮的那个
I like the brutal one with the visor.
但显然我有喜欢的类型了
But apparently I have a type.
两位可爱女士还需要什么吗
Anything else I can get for you lovely ladies?
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
也许你在女性朋友方面
Hmm. Maybe you're not so bad
也没那么差劲
at the girl friend thing after all.
至于你 露易丝·莱恩
And you, Lois Lane,
拥有亚马逊人的心
have the heart of an Amazon.
你想一起搭便车吗
So, you wanna share a ride?
谢谢 我算是有自己的
Thanks, I've kinda got my own.
电影精选列表