Okay. Can we speed this up,
因为如果我晚饭前没回家
because if I'm not home by dinner,
爱丽丝会杀了我的
Iris is gonna kill me.
有人应该去打个招呼
Someone should go say hi.
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy right now.
我其实不太认识他 维克
I don't really know him. Vic?
所以你觉得所有的半机械人都互相认识
Oh, so you think all cyborgs know each other?
对 但是 为我自己辩护
Yes. But, in my defense,
我真是麻木不仁
I'm horribly insensitive.
莱克斯大错特错
Lex is so wrong.
你们这些古怪的萌新
You guys are funky fresh.
看来多诺万让你看了
Donovan's been letting you watch
90年代的情景喜剧
those 90s sitcoms again, I see.
莱克斯
Lex?
我在你的另一边耳朵里
I'm in your other ear.
提醒你保持警惕
Reminding you to stay alert.
戴尔总统正盯着你
President Dale has her eye on you.
保护她安全
Keep her safe.
到本周末 通过一点政♥治♥策略
By the end of the week, with a little political maneuvering,
她会公开承认你
she'll be publicly recognizing you
是唯一真正的超人
as the one true Superman.
昨天 我丈夫说
Yesterday, my husband said,
琼 你为什么非得这样做
"Joan, why do you have to do this?"
我说
And I said,
因为我支持正义联盟
"Because I stand with the Justice
就像他们和我们站在一起一样
League as they have stood with us."
真的 我很高兴来到这里
Really, I'm thrilled to be here.
致力于帮助
To help dedicate
正义联盟的新望塔
the Justice League's new Watchtower.
骄傲的
A proud...
总统女士
Madam President...
我来保护你 女士
I've got you, ma'am.
我来保护她 各位
I've got her, everyone!
Lois
Uh, Lois?
大家都出去
Everybody clear out!
孩子 如果我发现莱克斯公♥司♥和这事有关
Kid, if I find out LexCorp had anything to do with this...
机器人先生 我们有更大的麻烦
Look, Mr. Roboto, we got bigger problems.
这孩子说得对
The boy's right.
走吧
Let's go.
小心脚下 来吧 不要着急
Watch your step. Come on. No rush.
实际上有点急
Uh, a little rush, actually.
喂 金属头
Hey, metal head!
你要搭把手吗
You wanna lend a hand?
超人
Superman?
为您服务 总统女士
At your service, Madam President.
是时候把你弄出去了
Time to get you out of here.
我们仍在为最近的外星人袭击
We're still reeling from the latest alien attack,
以及正义联盟的毁灭性损失而悲痛
and the devastating loss of the Justice League.
戴尔总统将在追悼会上讲话
President Dale will speak at a memorial
在百年公园纪念逝者
in Centennial Park to honor the fallen.
和他的英雄行为一起
Alongside the man whose heroic actions
向我们所有人证明
have proven to us all
他真的是超人 重生了
that he truly is Superman, reborn.
我只想说
And let me just say,
他回来了感觉真好
it feels good to have him back.
找不到遥控器
Couldn't find the remote?
那不是超人
That is not Superman.
我们本来有一个大好的机会
We had a real opportunity here!
一个真正的机会
A real opportunity,
你搞砸了
and you blew it!
来吧 孩子
Come along, son.
莱克斯 是
Lex, is...
我照你说的做了
Hey, I did what you told me to do.
我能做的一切
Everything I'm capable of doing.
你还是输了
And you still lost.
我给了你超人所有的优势
I gave you every advantage Superman had,
还有更多
and more.
我很感激
And I appreciate...
等等 更多
Wait, more?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我记得这个地方
I remember this place.
你来了
There you are.
多诺万博士 你怎么了
Dr. Donovan? What happened to you?
你父亲是个
You father is a...
严苛的人
...hard man.
终止
警告
我父亲
My father?
你是说超人吗
Do you mean Superman?
我不是为超
I don't work for Super...
不
Oh, no.
我以为他会告诉你的 我
I thought he would've told you. I, uh...
我不是有意
I didn't mean to...
好吧 看看谁在说话
Well, look who's talking.
再一次
Again!
卢瑟先生 求你了
Mr. Luthor, please!
发生什么事
What's going on?
没事的 达尼 告诉他
It's all right, Dabney. Tell him.
现在已经无所谓了
What difference could it make now?
-我不认为我 -告诉他
- I don't think I... - Tell him!
DNA 你的DNA
The DNA, your DNA,
-它是 -超人的
- its... - Superman's.
是的 但是也
Yes, but also...
我告诉过你我给了你更多
I told you I gave you more.
超人的全部力量 加上
All of Superman's strength, plus
所有的卢瑟智力
all the Luthor intellect.
本应如此
Supposedly.
他只是需要指导
He just needs guidance.
拜托 我们更接近成功了
Please! We got so much closer with this one
他比其他任何一个都好
than any of the others.
你说得对 达尼
You're right, Dabney.
现在的实验品真的是
The current model really is
比他兄弟们都更好
leaps and bounds ahead of his brothers.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
走吧
Let's go.
还有达尼
And Dabney,
你被解雇了
you're fired.
不 不
No! No!
还是不能闭嘴
Still can't keep his mouth shut.
如果你沉溺于这种情绪上的胡说八道
If you're through indulging in this emotional nonsense,
我们还有工作要做
we have work to do,
超人
Superman.
是 主人
Yes, master.
是他
It was him.
好吧 反正是他的一半
Well, half of him, anyway.
他和其他人在一起吗
Was he with anyone else?
只有她
Only her.
泰莉·汉肖
Terri Henshaw.
他完全不能自已
He was pretty out of it.
大半夜都站在那里
Stood there half the night
对着空气自言自语
talkin' to the air.
看起来很痛苦
Looked tormented.
当然 在这地方也不稀奇
'Course, that's not unusual around here.
是超人的
It is for Superman.
你也该出现了
It's about time you showed up.
什么
What the...
是的 你不该开着浴室的窗户
Yeah, you shouldn't leave your bathroom window open.
谁都可以进来
Anyone could get in here.
并且 我在墓地找到了线索
So, I got a lead at the cemetery
我认为我们应该
that I think we should...
约翰
John?
你知道我知道你是钢人 对吧
电影精选列表