You know that I know you're Steel, right?
我真的是最不会看破秘密身份的人
And I'm literally the worst at secret identities.
我是说 如果你连我都骗不了
I mean, if you couldn't fool me...
超人救过我一次
Superman saved my life, once.
现在他走了
Now that he's gone,
我欠他一个人情来补上空位
I owe it to him to fill the void.
绝妙
Neat!
你在墓地发现了什么
What did you find at the cemetery?
泰莉·汉肖 那宇航员
Terri Henshaw? The astronaut?
她在圣剑 对吧
She was on the Excalibur, right?
是的 你这里能进星际实验室的主机吗
Yup. Can you access the S.T.A.R. Labs' mainframe from here?
如果机械超人说的是真话
If the cyborg's telling the truth,
他真的是超人
that he really is Superman,
那他为什么要去泰莉·汉肖的坟墓
then why would he go to Terri Henshaw's grave?
这很奇怪
This is odd.
上面说汉肖的遗体一直没有找到
It says Henshaw's remains were never recovered.
对不起的 找到了泰莉·汉肖的遗骸
Sorry. Remains were recovered for Terri Henshaw,
但汉克·汉肖的没有
but not for Hank Henshaw.
汉肖一家
The Henshaws.
当然
Of course!
宇航员夫妇
The husband and wife astronauts.
我们大幅报导过他们
We did a huge story on them.
他们都被分配到圣剑上
They were both assigned to the Excalibur.
所以 丈夫的尸体一直没找到
So, it was the husband's body that was never found.
是他 约翰
It's him, John.
这就是为什么他要去泰莉的坟墓
It's why he was visiting Terri's grave.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know how,
但这个机械超人就是汉克·汉肖
but the cyborg Superman is Hank Henshaw.
超人
Superman?
我
I...
我不认为
I don't think...
正义联盟是我们中的精英
The Justice League were the best among us.
因此 他们会希望我们今天是庆祝
As such, they would want us to celebrate today.
而不是哀悼
Not mourn.
但是 事已至此
Yet, here we are.
被四周瓦砾废墟提醒着悲惨时刻
Surrounded by reminders in stone of the mournful times
已经降临到我们的世界
that have befallen our world.
我今天能来 是因为外星科学的奇迹
It's only by a miracle of alien science that I am here today.
活着 为我们失去的真正英雄而战
Alive. Standing in for the real heroes we lost
在毁灭日之战中
During the Doomsday battle,
望塔袭击
the Watchtower attack,
还有太多其他的血腥入侵
and too many other bloody incursions.
我们得把这个混♥蛋♥关起来
We need to shut this asshole down.
怎么关 对他们来说他是超人
How? He's Superman to them.
我可以把汉肖的故事讲给佩里·怀特听 但是
I could try to pitch the Henshaw story to Perry White, but
没有任何证据 他是不会轻信的
without any evidence, he won't go near it.
所以今天
Which is why today,
我宣布成立一个新的 更强大的联盟
I am announcing the establishment of a new, stronger League.
机械人军团
A Cyborg Corp,
为了纪念那些死去的人
to honor those who have perished
以正义的名义
in the name of justice,
我要志愿者
and I'm taking volunteers.
什么鬼
What the hell?
-我当志愿者 -什么
- I volunteer. - What?
但我没有任何力量
But I don't have any power.
没人有
No one has.
不尽然
Not really.
但如果你上前来我可以改变这一切
But I can change all that if you come forth.
艾里克 不
Eric, no!
贝琪 拜托
Becky, please.
这会改变一切
This could change everything.
为了世界 为了我们
For the world, for us.
欢迎加入团队
Welcome to the team.
我可以给你们每个人成为英雄的力量
I can give each of you the power to be your own hero.
同样的技术拯救了我
The same technology that saved me,
也可以拯救我们所有人
can save us all.
毁灭日只是开始
Doomsday was only the beginning.
我们的敌人还没有被消灭
Our enemies haven't been destroyed.
只是耽搁了
Only delayed.
当他们回来的时候
When they return,
谁会和我一起战斗
who will stand and fight with me?
就是这样 这是他的计划
This is it. This is his plan.
汉克·汉肖到底怎样
How the hell did Hank Henshaw
得到那种科技的
get his hands on that kinda tech?
国际帮一直在经营卢瑟的天启星科技
Intergang's been running Luthor's Apokolips tech.
我能找到他们
I can get to them.
看看他们是否和机械超人有关
Find out if they have ties to Cyborg Superman.
听起来像个计划
Sounds like a plan.
我去找莱克斯
I'll go lean on Lex.
慢慢来 孩子们
Take your time, boys.
今天没人看守
Ain't nobody watchin' the store today.
你是说那是去Hob's Bay的路
So you're saying that's the way to Hob's Bay?
艾里克
Eric?
你会飞吗
Can you fly?
拜托 不要再这样
Oh, come on! Not again!
我想这是你的
I believe this belongs to you.
我的英雄
My hero.
你需要进一步的帮助吗
Do you require further assistance?
艾里克 是我 贝琪
Eric. It's me, Becky.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我好几天没有你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in days.
好吧 住手 你吓到我了
Okay, stop it. You're scaring me.
祝您愉快 公民
Have a pleasant day, citizen.
艾里克 艾里克
Eric? Eric!
道尔 我知道你在这里
Doyle, I know you're here.
我不是在找麻烦
I'm not looking for trouble.
我只需要一些外星科技的信息
I just need information on some alien tech
你可能已经卸货了
you may have unloaded.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这里发生了什么事
What happened here?
超人把我们扫地出门了
Superman cleaned us out.
戴护目镜的那个
The one in the shades.
歼灭者
The Eradicator?
给你
Here.
我们的东西上有追踪器
Traces on our stuff.
如果你快点的话 你可以赶上他
You can catch up with him if you hurry.
去抓住他
Go get him.
别等了
Don't wait up.
我们都知道是你带我去下面
We both know you took me down there
为了永远除掉超级小子
to get rid of Superboy for good.
我不知道是什么改变了你的想法 但是
I don't know what changed you mind, but...
我以为你是
Oh. I thought you were...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你以为我是莱克斯·卢瑟
You thought I was Lex Luthor.
在找母球 知道他在哪吗 超级小子
Lookin' for ol' cue ball. Know where he is, Superboy?
别这么叫我
Don't call me that!
发生了什么
What's wrong?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
至少 他给了我一半的DNA
At least, he's half my DNA.
我刚发现
I just found out.
不 我不信
Nah, I don't buy it.
我是说 光头发就不像
I mean, the hair alone.
真的.你看起来真像他
Wow. You do look like him.
超人 我是说
Superman, I mean.
听着 我遇见你的时候是个混♥蛋♥ 露易丝
Look, I was a jerk when I met you, Lois.
我很抱歉.
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么 但是
I don't know why, but...
我觉得我可以和你谈谈
I feel like I can talk to you.
我知道原因
I know why.
是啊
Yeah.
歼灭者正在收集天启星技术
电影精选列表