Dad?
这一次
And this time
没有正义联盟
there's no Justice League
或者超人来阻止我
or Superman to stop me.
剩下的就是你打开大门
All that remains is for you to open the gates.
从联盟的意外开始
Ever since the League's "accident,"
我的卫星截获了奇怪的编码信♥号♥♥
my satellites have intercepted strange encoded signals.
是某种全息界面
It's some kind of holographic interface
达克赛德直接对着汉肖发送
Darkseid is beaming directly into Henshaw's head.
他简直是在扰乱他的思想
He's literally messing with his mind.
一等超人死了
Once Superman was gone,
他清除了正义联盟
he cleared out the Justice League,
创造了一支机械人♥大♥军 现在
created an army of cybernetic minions, and now...
他们要打开大门
They open the gates.
我们怎么才能开始反抗呢
How do we even begin to fight that?
我可能有些东西
I might have something.
计划吗
Is it a plan?
因为我们现在真的需要一个计划
Because, what we really need is a plan.
计划是阻止达克赛德
The plan is to stop Darkseid,
拯救汉肖
and save Henshaw.
和得到那女孩 严厉的女孩
And get the girl. Slash girls.
直到你的重生完成
Until your regeneration is complete,
我要求你一定要戒掉性行为
I must insist you abstain from sexual activity.
好吧
Um, all right?
你还没完全恢复 是吗
You're not fully powered yet, are you?
要多久
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许永远
Maybe forever.
在达克赛德第一次入侵之后
After Darkseid's first invasion,
你不能走在街上
you couldn't walk down the street
而不碰到外星人技术
without tripping over alien tech.
对 就是你给国际帮的技术
Yeah, tech that you gave Intergang.
给
Gave?
你真的不了解我 是吗
You really don't get me, do you?
不管怎样 不客气
And anyway, you're welcome.
因为那个生意安排
Because that business arrangement
让我们拿到
is what brought us...
这个美人
This beauty.
母盒
A Mother Box?
我们只需要
We just have to activate it
在望塔外面的正确位置激活它
outside the Watchtower at exactly the right spot.
不幸的是 铁罐人到处都有眼线
Unfortunately, the Tin Man's got eyes everywhere.
我们中的一个必须进去
One of us will have to go inside
转移他的注意力
and keep him occupied
另一个人趁机启动
while the other turns this on.
可以 告诉我它是怎么工作的
Okay. Show me how it works.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我不进去 你去
I'm not going in there, you are.
卡尔·艾尔
Kal-El,
我必须坚持陪你
I must insist on accompanying you.
坏主意
Bad idea.
这家伙是个百搭牌
This guy's a wild card.
也许我们需要百搭牌
Maybe a wild card is what we need.
我们需要的是把你带到大都会的方法
What we need is a way to get you to Metropolis.
外面零下40度 你现在只是个普通人
It's 40 below outside, and you're just a guy now.
一个有宇宙飞船的人
A guy with a spaceship.
猛烈撞击
Slammin'!
你说什么
Excuse me?
现在的人不这么说了吗
Do people not say that anymore?
我们不是机器
We are not machines!
听着 莱恩
Listen, Lane.
-我只想说 -谢谢你
- I just wanna say... - Thank you?
别搞砸了
Don't screw up.
你们两个 这里
Hey, you two. Over here.
带我去见你们的老大
Take me to your boss.
说真的 满屋子都是饥饿的反超人
Seriously. A room-full of hungry Bizarros.
听起来很痛苦
Sounds harrowing.
所以 我能不能和你一起住
So, can I live with you or not?
伙计们 我接到一个电♥话♥
Guys, I'm getting an incoming call
从一个莱克斯公♥司♥的号♥码 可能是露易丝
from a LexCorp number. Could be Lois.
我把它接过去了
I'm bouncing it over.
哦 是你
Oh! It's you.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
真没想到
As I live and breathe.
是啊 那是怎么回事
Yeah, what's that about?
露易丝呢
Where's Lois?
尽管我很想聊天
As much as I'd love to chat,
我打电♥话♥只是想问问儿子
I'm only calling to ask sonny boy
如果他不介意过来一下的话
if he wouldn't mind popping by for a stretch.
我就在市中心
I'm downtown in the thick of it,
我需要一些打手
and, well I could use some muscle.
孩子和我在一起
The boy stays with me,
现在我要知道露易丝没事了
and I need to know now that Lois is all right.
她很好
Oh, she's fine.
她在望塔里
She's in the Watchtower.
什么
What?
想想这一切
To think that all this
当我的毁灭日武器
was made possible when my Doomsday weapon
摧毁了你的原始飞船
obliterated your primitive spacecraft.
我把你那死气沉沉的尸体从虚空中救出
I plucked your lifeless corpse from the void,
给了你一个荣耀的机会
and handed you a chance for glory.
是的 陛下
Yes, your grace.
这一切都是因为氪星人让你失望了
And all because a Kryptonian failed you.
即使死了
Even in death
他将为他的罪行付出代价
he will pay for his crimes.
为了夺取荣耀 汉肖
To capture glory, Henshaw,
你必须先明白悲伤
you must first understand that sorrow,
愤怒 复仇的渴望
rage, and the thirst for vengeance,
是方程的重要组成部分
are essential parts of the equation.
先生
Sir?
又怎么了
What now?
退下
Leave us.
弗兰肯斯坦博士
Dr. Frankenstein.
还是他的怪物
Or is it his monster?
很容易搞混
So easy to get mixed up.
弗兰肯斯坦想扮演上帝
Frankenstein wanted to play god.
我看起来像在玩吗
Do I look like I'm playing?
你会输的 汉克
You're gonna lose, Hank.
汉克·汉肖死了
Hank Henshaw's dead.
就像你心爱的穿着蓝色紧身衣的骑士
Just like your beloved knight in blue tights.
那天晚上我在你阳台上了解到的事之中
Of all the things I learned on your balcony that night,
我认为最重要的
I think the most important
是你和超人关系的本质
was the true nature of your relationship with Superman.
一段感情 恐怕
A relationship, I'm afraid,
这将是一个悲惨的结局
that's about to meet a tragic end.
警报 望塔探测到来袭的弹道火箭
Alert! Watchtower detecting an incoming ballistic rocket
起源于氪星
of Kryptonian origin.
警告
放大视图
Enlarging view.
超人
Superman.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
不 不是现在
No! Not now!
所以 我的毁灭日武器失败了
So, my Doomsday weapon failed,
氪星人仍然活着
and the Kryptonian still lives.
滚开我的脑袋
Get out of my head!
对
Yes!
我会享受杀死钢铁之躯的快♥感♥
I shall enjoy killing the man of steel
再一次
all over again.
这一次 我将亲手终结
This time, with my bare hands.
不 超人要由我来毁灭
No! Superman is mine to destroy!
我们不同意
We disagree.
电影精选列表