The meteorite's impact was in the mid-Atlantic channel,
坐标为北纬4712 西经74595
coordinates 4712 North, 74595 West.
北大西洋
你记下了吗
Did you get that?
你儿子的抗毒素会在1小时内送到
You son's anti-toxin will be delivered within the hour.
祝贺他可以活下来
Congratulations on his survival.
该去游泳了
Time to go for a swim.
克拉克 从侧面协助我
Clark, flank me!
说真的 戴安娜 作战时要用代号♥
Seriously, Diana. We need to use code names in the field.
你刚刚才叫我戴安娜
You just called me Diana.
但你喜欢别人这么叫你
But that's what you want to be called.
你喜欢别人叫你超人吗
You want to be called Superman?
那样听起来你也是非常自负了
Sounds like even your ego is super strong.
我只是不想公开我的真名
I just don't need my real name public.
另外
Besides...
我喜欢被叫超人
I like Superman.
是因为神奇侠会让人误以为我们是夫妻吗
Because Wonder Man sounds like we're married?
不 是因为那名字是她取的
No. Because she gave it to me.
你是说露易丝吗
You mean Lois?
没错 露易丝
Yeah, Lois.
真有意思 你可以叫她的真名
Funny how you use her actual name,
却不让她知道你的名字
but don't allow her to know yours.
这关系有点复杂
It's a complicated relationship.
有点像我们以前那样
Kind of like ours was.
那段时光还是不错的
It was nice for a while.
确实
Yes, it was.
幸好
It's just as well.
我当时不擅长玩你那套伪装
I wasn't very good at playing this masquerade of yours.
要毛巾吗
Towel?
我不流汗
I don't sweat.
也许只是表面没有
Maybe not on the outside.
各位 列侬终于来了
Guys, Lennon finally made it.
我们现在都在会议室
We're all in the meeting room.
下潜深度已超过9000米
Descending down, past 9,000 meters.
又下潜2500米 我听到左舷有动静
2,500 meters. I hear something off the port side.
黑泽尔伍德 看你经验丰富我才雇了你
I'm paying you for your experience, Hazelwood.
上班时间别一惊一乍的
Be skittish on your own time.
深度已达1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米 卢瑟先生
We're already at 10,000 meters, Mr. Luthor.
继续下潜 我要找到那颗陨石
Dive deeper. I wanna find that meteorite.
卢瑟先生 那边有人
Uh, Mr. Luthor, there's someone out there.
蠢货 那些是亚特兰蒂斯人
Those are Atlanteans, you idiot.
海王的地盘
Aquaman's tribe.
等等 莱克斯 我勘察到了些东西
Hold on, Lex. I'm picking up something.
我猜你要我们找出它的来源
I suppose you want us to find out where that's coming from.
猜得不错
You suppose correctly.
他们停下了
They stopped.
有东西把抓住了他们 我看不太清
Something just grabbed them! I can't get a visual.
听起来他们好像被大卸八块了
It sounds like they're being torn apart!
卢瑟先生 你还在吗
Mr. Luthor, are you still there?
我们最好离开这儿 我们最好
We've better get out of here! We gotta... We gotta...
发生了什么
What the hell?
他不见了
He's gone.
倒放 我想再看看那玩意儿
Go back. I want to see that thing again.
太惊人了 一个穿过数光年距离的怪物
Amazing. A creature who's traveled light years
竟然能活着到达地球
through space and survived a catastrophic entry to Earth.
超人恐怕是遇上对手了
The Blue Boy Scout could have some competition.
好了 接下来就是
Okay, next up,
下个财政年度的经营预算
the operating budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
联♥合♥国♥不资助公共事业 各位
Utilities are above what the UN cleared for funding, guys.
我来解决 下一个 钢骨
I'll handle it. Move on, Cyborg.
神奇女侠衍生商品今年卖♥♥得很好
Wonder Woman merchandise did very well this year.
当韦恩基金会顶不住的时候我能挑大梁
I can step up when the Wayne Foundation falls short.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
好了 就当财政上没问题了
Okay, okay. Let's just agree we have this covered.
还有什么
What else?
只剩下圣剑事件
Just the Excalibur incident.
只找到了三具尸体
Only three bodies recovered.
我已经派人去相关地区调查了
I've got my guards investigating the impact area.
星际实验室想要些岩石样本
S.T.A.R. Labs wanted some rock samples.
好的 如果就这样 我们下周四见
All right. Well, if that's it, we'll meet next Thursday.
同一蝙蝠侠时间 同一蝙蝠侠频道
Same Bat time, same Bat channel.
-我来不了 -为什么
- I won't be here. - Why?
对呀 我都来了 你也能来
Yeah, if I can be here, you can be here.
哥们 你走个来回只要三秒
Dude, it takes you all of three seconds to get here and back.
说得对 但最多用两秒
Two at most, but point taken.
我要去达米安的寄宿学校见一下校长
I have a meeting with the headmaster at Damian's boarding school.
达米安:蝙蝠侠之子,第五代罗宾
不是吧 蝙蝠侠要去开家长会
No way! Batman has a parent-teacher conference?
那可真棒
That's great.
你也在家委会吗
Are you in the PTA too?
告诉我你也在家委会里
Tell me you're in the PTA.
我是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman.
我们需要为同学会召集更多监护人
We need more chaperones for homecoming.
谁有意向加入
Who has to be convinced to sign up?
开个玩笑 我觉得那很棒
I'm just joking. I think that's great.
他还在盯着我看吗
Is he still glaring at me?
我们可以把会议时间推到晚上
We could just push the meeting back to that evening.
不行 我晚上有个彩排晚宴
Ah, can't. I've got rehearsal dinner that night.
彩排晚宴:在正式婚礼的前一天进行的仪式
他在演戏吗
Is he in a play?
他不知怎的就要结婚了
He's getting married. Somehow.
对 就在周四
Yup, married the next day.
豪华轿车 宴会厅 调音师之类的事
Limos, banquet hall, DJ, the whole shebang.
只有直系亲属 你懂吗
Just immediate family, you understand?
爱丽丝知道吗
Does Iris know?
她更老练 她定的日子
She better, she picked the date.
不 我是说她知道你的身份吗
No, I mean, does she know about you?
你开玩笑吗 我很久之前就告诉她了
Are you kidding? I told her ages ago.
天啊 闪电侠
Oh, geez, Supes.
你不能在度蜜月时丢这么个重磅炸♥弹♥
You can't drop a bomb like that on a honeymoon.
-你不担心吗 -担心什么
- Aren't you worried? - About what?
把她带到你的世界来
About bringing her into your world?
伴随着危险和牺牲
The dangers, the sacrifice...
克拉克 那才是婚姻的意义
Clark, that's what marriage is all about.
我们得庆祝一下
This calls for a toast.
我们买♥♥了点啤酒放在冰箱
We've got some beer in the fridge.
我知道 你只能喝牛奶
I know. Milk for you.
恭喜 你去哪儿
Congratulations. Where you going?
斐济 博拉博拉岛 海底世界
Fiji, Bora Bora, SeaWorld?
博拉博拉岛:位于太平洋中南部
海底世界:坐落于美国西部
好了 闪电侠
Okay, Flash,
你总要花点时间让自己缓冲下
There are times when speed is not good.
所以接下来 他爬上了公牛的顶部
So next thing I know, he's climbed on top of that bull.
虽然它不可能挣脱我的小克
It couldn't throw off my little Clark though.
这小子是个莽人
The kid was a daredevil.
是克拉克吗 熨自己袜子的家伙
It's Clark? The guy who irons his socks?
老爸 得了吧 你说太多了
Dad, come on! TMI.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
说太多了 乔纳森
Too much information, Jonathan.
我相信这些故事露易丝大半都听过
I'm sure Lois has heard half these stories before.
也不见得
Not really.
完全没有
Not at all.
那是因为我的家人教会了我一件事
That's because if my folks have taught me one thing,
那就是别谈论自己
it's not to talk about myself.
那是父母该做的事
That's a parent's job.
任务完成 看来还有很多我不知道的
Mission accomplished. Sounds like there's a lot I don't know.
如果有哪些我不该听的请提醒我一下
Warn me now, if I should keep my distance.
你不是第一个伤他心的女孩
Well, you wouldn't be the first young lady to break his heart.
妈 你说太多了
Tmi, ma!
现在让我们进入了一个有意思的话题
Oh, now, we're getting to the good stuff.
首先是拉娜 住隔壁的可爱女孩
Well, first there was Lana, lovely girl, lived next door.
她有时会过来 不像彼得·罗斯
She'd come over every once in a while, not... not like Pete Ross.
电影精选列表