等等 那是不是
Wait, is that...
你的新闻头条 莱恩小姐
There's your headline, Miss Lane.
我想让你和全世界见见我的父母
I'd like you and the rest of the world to meet my parents.
所以 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我不知道该怎么说 有点
I don't know what to say. It's...
超人 看起来不错啊
Hey, Superman, looking good.
那会不断提醒别人你是个外星人
It's gonna be a reminder of just how alien you are.
你把人们救出坠机时
People forget that when you're
他们会忘记那些
saving them from falling airplanes.
的确 但是我有信心
True, but I have faith that...
你太酷了 超人
Hey, you rock, Superman!
谢了 你也是
Thanks. You do... too.
我认识一个很聪明的女人
There's a really smart woman I know
她总说日光是最好的消毒剂
who always says daylight is the best disinfectant.
要送你回《星球日报》吗
Lift back to the Planet?
帮我省了一笔去佩里·怀特的车费
And save me from expensing cab fare to Perry White?
你可真是个英雄
You are heroic.
你知道我的 总是拯救局面
You know me, always saving the day.
星球日报
谢谢你送我 我得走了
Thanks for the ride. I gotta go.
他在那里
There he is!
超人 可以和我自♥拍♥吗
Hey Superman, can I get a selfie?
我也想
Me too.
-这么匆忙 -拿到了大新闻
- You're in a rush. - Got a big story.
我不想毁了你的一天
I don't want to spoil your day
但你眼前的人有国际帮独家新闻
but you're looking at the guy with an exclusive on Intergang.
不错 跟我来
Well, that's nice. Come with me.
什么能比国际帮还重要
What's bigger than Intergang?
你会知道的
You'll find out.
是了 你采访了你的超级朋友
No, right. You had that interview with your super friend.
我知道那意味着什么
I know what that means.
进来
In here.
你每次见过他都这么热情
You're always on fire after seeing him.
我是不是该嫉妒一下
Should I be jealous?
我想是因为紧身裤
I think it's the tights.
如果就需要这个 我也去买♥♥一条
I can pick up a pair if that's all it takes.
很好 这周末我们去汉普顿就穿上
Perfect. Wear 'em on our trip to the Hamptons this weekend.
说到那个
Uh, about that...
哦 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
你知道我有点空有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is for me to get away?
我放弃了对国务卿的采访
I gave up that interview with the Secretary of State!
我能解释
I can explain.
真的吗
Really?
难道不是和什么秘密间谍
You mean it's not some secret meeting
在秘密地点开的秘密会议
with some secret spies in some secret location?
我父母来城里了
My parents are in town.
真的吗 你都不说一声吗
Serious? So, you buried the lede?
这个周末变得更有趣了
This weekend just got a whole lot more interesting.
我不想
Um... I don't...
你不想什么
You don't what?
不想我见你父母吗
Want me to meet them?
你不觉得已经是时候了吗
Don't you think it's time?
露易丝 等等 只是
Lois, wait. It's just that...
听好 克拉克 我不想浪费时间
Look, Clark, I'm not gonna waste time
担心别人喜不喜欢我
worrying if a guy likes me or not.
我们都是成年人了
We're both adults.
我知道是我要求在报社私下恋爱
I know it was my idea to keep things secret at work,
但我真的很努力
but I'm really trying here.
不 你是对的 你应该见见他们
No. No, you're right. You should meet them.
只是我从未经历过这些
It's just that this is uncharted territory for me
有些事我需要习惯去分享
and there's some things I need to get used to sharing.
克拉克 那是你的父母
Clark, it's your parents.
我还能发现什么秘密
What am I gonna find out?
发现你是个大傻瓜吗
That you were a huge dork?
我早就知道了
I already know that.
不会有事的 不会的
It'll be fine. Just fine.
斯通博士 结论是什么
Well, Dr. Stone, what's the verdict?
它和我们在别处看到的天启星人技术
It matches what we've seen from other
相吻合 但并不完全吻合
Apokoliptian tech, but not completely.
约翰 请过来一下
John, can you come here for a moment?
我都忘了你上次要别人帮忙是何年何月了
I can't remember the last time you asked for help.
艾隆斯博士是星际实验室的高级工程师之一
Dr. Irons is one of S.T.A.R. Labs premier engineers.
塞拉斯 如果是那个合金的话
If it's about this metal, Silas,
我已经 我天
I've been... Oh.
正是他
That's him.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
在建筑工地上见过一次
At a construction site, once.
我当时刚刚离开莱克斯公♥司♥
I had just quit LexCorp
想要一了百了
and wanted to get my mind off it.
我记起来了 这衣服不错
I remember. Nice shirt.
穿上它我感到很自豪
I wear it with pride.
我们可以开始正事了吗
Oh, can we just do this already?
约翰 你有什么发现吗
What'd you find, John?
这东西肯定是来自天启星
It's definitely from Apokolips.
但是它在原子水平上
But it's been bonded with Earth-based tri-formulite
又结合了地球上的三方晶
at an atomic level.
这种结合让它变得更坚韧
The combination makes this stronger.
不可思议
Incredible!
维克多 这东西比你还坚硬
That means it's even stronger than you, Victor.
总是这么鼓励我 是吧 爸爸
Always got an encouraging word, huh, Dad?
要生产这种合金
You'd need some very sophisticated resources
你得需要一些非常复杂的资源
to produce an alloy like this.
星际实验室有生产能力
The S.T.A.R. Labs could do it,
但这东西绝对不是出自这里
but it sure didn't come from here.
可能出自韦恩科技 或者甚至
Maybe Wayne Tech. Or even...
没错
Of course.
钢骨 我们待会见
Cyborg, we'll catch up later.
感谢两位专家宝贵的时间和意见
Thank you both for your time and expertise.
不客气 超人
You're welcome, Superman.
儿子 谢谢你让我参与进来
I appreciate you bringing me in on this, son.
你已经很久没来找过我了
It's been a long time.
是的 我知道 很抱歉
Yeah, I know. Sorry about that.
艾隆斯博士 你还好吗
Dr. Irons, you good?
再好不过了 维克多
Better than ever, Victor.
莱克斯 是不是丢东西了
Lose something, Lex?
抱歉 超人 又要给我安什么罪名
I'm sorry. What are we blaming me for now, Superman?
今早的那些武器
Those weapons this morning.
他们基于外星科技
They're based on alien technology,
但显然在地球上为国际帮做了改进
but clearly modified for Intergang here on Earth.
听着很吓人
Ooh, that sounds scary.
但你也看到了
But as you can see,
我被软禁在这里 戴着这皮带度日
I spend my days under house arrest, wearing this crude leash.
我往里面加了点氪星石绿
I've added a little dash of Kryptonite green.
超人若接近氪星元素即丧失超常能力
别紧张 骗你的
Don't worry, it's not real.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
国际帮的人脉遍布全球
Intergang has connections all over the planet.
这事谁都有可能
It could be anyone.
我们会查清楚的 莱克斯
We'll get to the bottom of it, Lex.
到那时 我再过来
And when we do, I'll be back.
有什么你知道而我不知道吗
You know something I don't know?
我只知道 这个城市不会因为你憎恨我
Only that this city's never going to love you
而去拥戴你
just for hating me.
但是议员 贫民区的租金提高了200%
But Senator, the rents on those slums were raised 200%.
作为新披露出来的业主
As the newly disclosed owner,
你肯定有什么想说的吧
you must have some kind of a comment.
看来没有
I guess not.
接好了
Incoming.
我听说了一件有趣的事情
I heard something juicy
必须分享一下
and I had to share.
《星球日报在线》
Doesn't Daily Planet Live
电影精选列表