话说起来 你之前跟我说的那只生物
Now, that creature you told me about...
我们还在跟踪它 达尼
We're tracking it down, Dabney.
主意别打得太早
Don't count your chickens.
这个又是什么
What about this one?
这个本来是原型样本
This was to be the prototype.
-它还在慢慢长呢 -莱克斯
- It's still growing. - Lex!
我们找到它了
We found it.
给我倒下 混账东西
Fall, you bastard!
然后我就跟超人说
And then I says to Superman, I says,
给他一记上勾拳 现在回击 再回击
"Hit him with an uppercut. Now counterpunch, counterpunch!"
这大概就是我帮超人一起
And that's pretty much how I helped
拯救城市的全过程了
him save the city, more or less.
真精彩啊
That's quite a story.
我打趴了他们100个人呢
I got a hundred of 'em.
那可不 不愧是你
I'll bet you do.
那菜单呢 你能给我们拿份菜单吗
How about menus, do you have any of those?
对 来 给你们
Oh yeah. Here you go.
来份排骨怎么样
Try the ribs.
它还带超级酱汁和超级卷心菜
It comes with super sauce and a side of super slaw.
好啊[超级]
Um, super!
真抱歉 但是吉米超级喜欢这里
I'm sorry. Jimmy loves this place.
吉米·奥尔森还把辣热狗当早餐吃呢
Jimmy Olsen eats chili dogs for breakfast.
所以 你想跟我说什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
好
Okay.
那天 你说你觉得我在隐瞒些什么
The other day you said it felt like I was holding back,
像是有什么坏事一样
like something was wrong.
你是对的
You were right.
行 这证明我那天头脑清醒
Okay. Glad to know I'm not crazy.
看来 这场分手不会那么难看了
Well, this doesn't have to be a bad break-up.
我还是每天都会过来上班
I'm still gonna come to work each day.
如果你不开心 自己解决 我
If that's a problem, it's on you to deal with. I...
等等 让我说完
Wait, let me finish.
我对你这么神神秘秘是有原因的
There's a reason why I'm so secretive.
而且我觉得你值得让我对你敞开一切
And I think you deserve to know why.
然后呢
And?
我是超人
I'm Superman.
不错 不错的笑话 克拉克
That's... That's good, Clark.
你成功地把我逗笑了
You got me.
看着我
Look at me.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
这真是难以置信 却又顺理成章
This is insane. But it makes total sense. You...
你总是和他出现在同一个时间段
You always showed up around the same time.
就像你一直都在那儿一样
It was like you were just there.
而你竟然伪装得这么好 这么好
And you were good, too good.
我的天呐 你真是太不要脸了
Oh, my God, this is so unethical.
你竟然在自己写关于自己的故事
You wrote stories about yourself.
是啦 但也就只有那么几次而已嘛
Well, yeah, but only a couple of times.
我真的很想要那份工作
I really wanted the job.
你从来没休过假 没出过汗 晒不黑
You never take vacations, you never sweat, you never tan...
那两个人不会连你的父母都不是吧
Are those people even your parents?
他们的确是 但是 事情比较复杂
They are, but you know, it's complicated.
我的老天 你是另外一个星球的人
Oh, my God! You're from another planet!
我男朋友竟然是个外星人
My boyfriend's from another planet.
听我说 露易丝 我来自一座小城镇
Listen, Lois, I'm just a guy from a small
只是一个胸怀大志的好青年罢了
town who wants to do the right thing.
但是我的工作会置我的家庭于危险之中
But doing what I do could put my family in danger.
我只是不想让他们为我的抉择而付出代价
I did this so that they wouldn't have to pay for my choices.
而你现在把它告诉我了 想让我接受它
And now you want me to live with it, too.
我希望你能愿意吧 因为
I hope you can, because there's
我还有一个秘密一直没和你说
something else I've been keeping secret.
你要先把电♥话♥接了吗
You want to get that?
吉米 我现在很忙 等会回你 什么
Jimmy, I'm busy. Call back... What?
什么 大声点 我听不清
What? Speak up, I can't hear you.
头儿要你到直升机上来 我马上就到你那儿
Chief wants you on the chopper. I'll be right there!
等等 为什么
Wait, why?
有个怪兽正在朝大都会那儿去
A monster's heading towards Metropolis.
他已经打趴半个正义联盟了
He's already taken out half the Justice League.
那你肯定也
Well, I guess you must have heard...
我最后一个秘密
听到了吧
...that.
我爱你
你知道他在想什么吗
Can you tell what he's thinking?
他没有思想
No real thoughts.
只有侵略 战争 真是杀人机器
It's all aggression, all about the fight. Killing machine.
不
No!
蝙蝠侠 小心
Batman, heads up!
情况不太妙啊 钢骨
Not looking too good, Cyborg.
我们能搞定这怪物的 来 我们
We can take this creep. Come on! Let's...
那怪兽在哪儿
Where is that monstrosity?
南边 往大都会去了
South. Heading towards Metropolis.
我们需要你 克拉克
We need you, Clark.
我要挑战你 怪物
I call you out, monster!
我会打你打到投降为止
I compel you to surrender!
你或许能逃脱绳索 无脑之徒
You may resist the lasso, mindless creature.
但是 以赫拉之名 尔必败无疑
But by Hera, you will fall!
戴安娜
Diana?
我应该再早点到的
I should have gotten here sooner.
这不是你的错
Not your fault.
在这等着 好吗
You wait here, okay?
等等 一定要打败他 克拉克
Wait. Take him down, Clark.
千万别留余地
Don't hold back.
否则 他会把所有人都消灭掉
Or he'll kill everyone.
我不知道你是从哪个洞里爬出来的
I don't know what hole you crawled out of
也不知道你从哪儿来
or where you came from,
但无论如何 我这就送你回去
but I'm sending you back.
政♥府♥还没判断出这只生物是什么
This creature has not been identified by the government
据说他把正义联盟的好几名成员
and is rumored to have left members of the Justice League
打得落花流水 留在了卡洛恩高地
wounded or near death in Carlon Heights.
嘿 你们要是没地方能躲的话
Hey, if you ain't gotta place to go,
你们可以先和我待在一起
you can stay with me
等着超人把这怪物给打败
while Superman cleans this clown's clock.
我会一直在这儿护着你们的
I'll be here for you.
就像我的好兄弟超人那样一直守护着我们
Just like my buddy Supes is always there for us.
现在的问题就是 超人能否再次
Question is, will Superman once again
面对这次挑战 阻止毁灭日攻进大都会
meet the challenge and keep this... Doomsday out of Metropolis?
各位 你们都听到她说的了
You heard her, people,
露易丝给这玩意起了个名字
Lois has given this thing a name.
毁灭日 开始干活 我们要重写头版
Doomsday. Let's get on it. We need a new Page One.
是啊 如果还有人能活着看到它的话
Yeah, if there's anyone left to read it.
超人或将是大都会唯一的希望
Superman may be the only hope Metropolis has.
在过去 只要有他就足够了
In the past, that's always been enough.
老天 快让她闭嘴吧
Oh, please, cry me a river.
美妙极了
Fascinating.
插播新闻
究竟是什么样的文明才能养出这样的生物啊
What kind of civilization would produce that?
大都会的末日?
他好像只有毁灭这一项指令
It seems its only function is destruction.
它可能是一种武器
Perhaps it's a weapon.
要扫除这颗星球上
A first strike meant to wipe out all life
所有的生命
on a planet for a conquering force.
那就能解释通它来大都市的原因了
That would explain why it's come to Metropolis.
它就往人多的地方去
It's drawn to population centers.
除了我 还有谁会派遣这样一架顶级掠食者
Who, besides me, would send an apex predator here
只为杀死最强的东西呢
to kill the strongest thing it could find?
你觉得它可能把超人杀了吗
You think it might kill Superman?
那样倒是能给我省不少事
It would save me a lot of trouble.
可要是连那个斗篷侠都打不过它咋办
But what if the caped wonder can't bring him down?
大都会还需要保护啊
Metropolis will still need to be protected.
好巧不巧 我早就在等着这一天了
Luckily, it's a day I've been planning for a long time.
美国超人类咨♥询♥部建议
The United States metahuman advisory department
所有居民移步至安全区
is recommending all civilians head to safety zones.
快从车里出来 从车里出来 快啊
Get out of the car, get out of the car! Come on!
电影精选列表