我是说 他每天都来
I mean, he was there every day.
我总是觉得那个男孩很奇怪
I always wondered about that boy.
对了 还有一个在游泳队女孩
Well, then there was the girl on the
叫劳瑞尔 劳拉
swim team. Laurel, Laura... um...
洛莉 洛莉•蕾莫莉丝
Lori. Lori Lemaris.
我记得她 她真是个好女孩
I remember her. She was quite a catch.
-老爸 -克拉克是对的
- Pa! - Clark's right.
也许我们不该谈论她
Maybe we shouldn't talk about her.
我来给你们上比目鱼吧
I am serving halibut.
这边 出租车
Come on. Taxi!
来了 又走了
Here it comes. And there it goes.
你还好吗
You okay?
你巴不得让我赶紧走 是吗
You couldn't wait to get me out of there, could you?
不 我不想你听着那些故事
Well, that's not true. I didn't want
觉得厌烦
you to be bored by all those stories.
觉得厌烦 克拉克
Bored? Clark, this is the first time
我觉得这是我第一次了解你的一切
I think I've ever learned anything about you.
说实话 我们之间的距离
To be honest, it drove home how
就像这里到我家那么远
much distance you keep between us.
露易丝 你比任何人都了解我
Lois, you know me better than anyone.
那我真该感到羞耻
Then that's a real shame.
什么都没有你重要
Nothing is more important to me than you.
我只是不知道怎么表达出来
I just have trouble showing it.
肯定有别的事瞒着我 而且有时
There's something else going on, and sometimes
我觉得我知道真♥相♥会对你造成恐慌
I feel like it scares you that I might get to the truth.
出租车
Taxi!
想了想 我还是走路回去吧
On second thought, I think I'm gonna walk.
我找到杀手上岸的地方了
I think I'm at the spot where the killer emerged.
但我没有看到他
I don't see any sign of him.
我需要回去找和其他人汇合
I need to get back to the others.
我获取到坐标了 我马上通知大家
I've got the coordinates. I'll let everyone know.
很遗憾你损失了这么多兵力 哥们
Sorry for your loss, man.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们今晚说太多了 是吗
I guess we talked too much tonight, didn't we?
没事 老妈
You were fine, Ma.
我们老了 那些秘密
We're getting old. The secrets, uh...
感觉不像过去那么重要了
They don't seem as important as they used to.
保密是有原因的 现在仍然是
They served a purpose. Still do.
她是个好女孩
She's a nice girl, Clark.
你值得被一个特别的女孩所爱
You deserve someone special.
问题在于 她们越特别
The problem is, the more special they
你就越想保护她们
are, the more you want to protect them.
我知道
I know.
但你也应该跟别人一样有选择权
But you should have choices like anyone else.
我们把你养大是为了让你做自己
We raised you so that you could be yourself.
我们不是为了让你
We didn't raise you to be alone,
亲爱的
Honey.
我从不孤单
I've never been alone.
从你和老爸收养我的那天起就是
Not since the day you and Pa took me in.
布莱恩
Brian?
凯特 行行好吧
Cat, please.
至少让我喝杯咖啡先
At least let me have my coffee first.
阿布拉卡达布拉 给你买♥♥了咖啡
Abracadabra. Here, caffeine,
阿布拉卡达布拉:巫师念的魔咒
喝完就说
Ingest and go.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
又说胡话了
That's never true.
你不是该去追韦恩或者卡戴珊家的人吗
Isn't there a Wayne or a Kardashian you could be chasing?
韦恩和卡戴珊都是美国名流家族
你 肯特 来自堪萨斯的小伙
You, Kent, the Kansas crew.
他总是一如既往地紧张和不坚定吗
Was he all nervous and shaky like he gets?
我应该走楼梯的
I gotta start taking the stairs.
你知道的 他早早就来上班了
Well, you know, he got here early.
-克拉克 -对
- Clark? - Yup.
而且他总是找理由路过你的办公桌
And he keeps finding reasons to walk by your desk.
凯特 认真的 你能别说了吗
Cat, seriously, can you lay off?
事情没按照预期的发展
Things didn't go quite as expected.
问这问那真的没什么用
Having you press buttons is really not helping anything.
露易丝
Lois!
我停下来给你买♥♥了杯
I stopped and got you some...
咖啡
coffee.
要我走吗
Should I leave?
不 凯特 我只是找露易丝要
No, Cat. I was just looking for a background
她去年采访的国会议员的背景资料
on a Congressman Lois interviewed last year.
也许我们可以一起吃个午餐
Maybe we can meet for lunch.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
可以 我下午两点左右有空
Okay. I can eat around 2:00 p.M.
那真好 你有空我就有空
That'd be great. Whatever works for you, works for me.
霍布斯湾有家店
There's a place in Hobs Bay.
你找吉米要地址然后我跟你在那见面
Get the address from Jimmy and I'll meet you there.
-所以你觉得呢 -那很难说
- So, what do you think? - It's hard to say.
可以确定的是 他很紧张
He's nervous, that's for sure.
也可能什么事都没有
It could be nothing.
你了解男人吗 从来都不
You know how men are? You never know.
你摊上事了
Yeah, you're in trouble.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
午饭别吃太多
Don't order a lot for lunch.
这时候你不会想吃撑的
You don't wanna be bloated when, mmm...
我收到警报了 发生了什么
I got the alert. What's up?
只是通知你 你的区域有活动
Just wanted you to know there's action in your zone.
-在哪 -我想现在情况还不算糟
- Where? - I think we're okay for now.
闪电侠和其他人已经出发了
Flash and a few others are already headed out.
从最初的报告来看是某种生物
Initial reports are some kind of creature.
可能跟亚瑟在岸边看到的东西有关
Arthur spotted something off shore, might be related.
我打算和露易丝吃午饭但我要取消了
I've got a lunch with Lois but I'll cancel.
我们对自己人可是很友好的
We're good with who we have.
这顿饭应该和我们
This lunch wouldn't have anything to do
前几天谈的事没关系吧
with what we were discussing the other day?
联盟需要我的时候再打电♥话♥吧
Call if the League needs me.
你就是这么说"别多管闲事"吗
Is that your way of saying, "Mind your own business?"
对
Yup.
干掉他了 干掉他了
It killed him. It killed him!
我的天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Goodness!
如果谁看到了 请伸出援手
If anyone's watching this, send help.
这个怪物正在屠♥杀♥每一个人
This monster's killing everyone!
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
没事了 孩子 现在我们到了
It's okay, kid. We're here now.
闪电侠 保护平民
Flash, civilians!
鹰侠还活着
Hawk's still alive.
绿灯侠 我们要困住他
Lantern? We need a perimeter.
糟到不行 没时间给他下套了
Like hell! This is no time for a rope-a-dope.
我可是绿灯军团的一员
I'm a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
这种小怪兽只配当我们的小早餐
We eat monsters like this for breakfast.
好吧 这我倒是没料到
Okay, I didn't see that coming.
警报 我们才刚到现场
Alert. Three leaders down and we
就已经有三个英雄倒下了 请求紧急支援
only just got here. Need backup, now.
达尼·多诺万
Dabney Donovan,
我给你的那些血汗钱你可没浪费掉吧
how's my hard-earned money being spent?
莱克斯 所有的成果都在你面前了
Lex, why it's all in front of you.
每一分钱都在里面
Every penny.
我原地呆着就行 毕竟我疯不来
I'll stay here. I don't do crazy very well.
-还随身带着枪呢 -是啊
- Still carrying the gun? - Oh yes.
指不定什么时候这些小可爱就蹦出来了呢
You never know when one of my babies might break out.
他们可不认主人
They get... confused.
有什么进展吗
Any progress?
还不一定 依我目前来看
Hit or miss, I expect to have more
应该很快就能有一大批听话的样本了
obedient samples soon. Very soon.
我要的不是样本 是一整支军队
I don't want samples. I want an army.
复♥制♥基因没那么简单
It's difficult replicating DNA.
我们需要更多耐用的基因密♥码♥
We need a more durable code.
电影精选列表