加里先生 你的飞机多少钱呢 我看到它停在跑道上
How much did you pay for your plane, Mr. Gary? I saw it on the runway.
你知道吗 我们可以聊聊 我花了多少钱买♥♥飞机
Oh. You know what? We could talk about how much I paid for my plane,
我知道确切的价格
'cause I know exactly how much it was,
我们不是在说我的飞机
but we not talking about my plane right now.
我们是在聊你的船
We talking about your boat.
让我再问一次 这样大家都能听见并明白
So, let me ask one more time, so everybody can hear and understand what I'm saying
我跟这位亿万富翁说的话 洛文先生之前与他和他的同事
to Mr. Loewen, the billionaire who doesn't know the price of his own boat
在船上共进晚餐 但他并不知道自己的船的价格
that he had dinner on with his colleagues.
我再问你一次
I want to ask you again:
你花了多少钱买♥♥船
How much did you pay for your boat?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得他没听我说的话
I think he's not hearing what I'm saying.
我会再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time, Mr. Loewen.
你的船多少钱
How much did your boat cost?
你想说什么
What is your point?
我想说什么
What's my point? What is my point?
当你坐在那艘价值两千五百万的 船上晒太阳
While you were sitting there sunning on that $25 million boat,
吃着三十美元一头的龙虾时 你可曾觉得困扰
eating your $30 a head lobster, did it ever bother you
因为这一切 都是由穷♥人♥和赤贫者支付的
that it was all being paid for by all the poor people and destitute people
而你的公♥司♥每一天都在利用他们
that your company was systematically taking advantage of
从他们身上获利 - 反对
and profiting from every single day? - Objection! Counsel is testifying.
不仅如此 你的公♥司♥还在他们最困难
Huh? Not only that, they were taking advantage of 'em at their worst time,
被压♥迫♥、失去某人
when they're downtrodden, when they lost somebody,
哀悼时利用这些人
when they're mourning somebody.
现在回答我 谁必须为此负责
And now, who has to pay for it?
是像耶利米奥基夫这样的小商贩
The small businessman like Jeremiah O'Keefe.
在这个国家辛勤工作以支付一切费用
The small businessman in this country, who worked so hard to pay for everything
努力保持领先并维持生计的小商贩 还是这些贪婪的大公♥司♥
and stay on top and keep afloat while these greedy corporations
他们倾尽一切…
do everything they can
这些贪婪的大公♥司♥ - 反对
and... - Objection, Your Honor!
这就是你所做的事 - 我受够了
I think I've had quite enough of this.
坐下
Sit your ass down!
你坐下
You sit your ass down
等我把话说完 因为我还没说完呢
until I finish what I'm saying, because I'm not done.
我还没说完呢 - 加里先生
I'm not done with my question by a long shot. - Mr. Gary!
那种性质的语言 不允许在我的法庭上使用
Language of that nature will not be tolerated in my court.
洛温先生 除非有我的许可 否则你不能离开证人席
Mr. Loewen, you may not leave the witness stand unless you're excused by me.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你可以继续了 加里先生 但我警告你要谨言慎行
You may continue, Mr. Gary, but I warn you to tread lightly.
好的
Yes
我只想知道一件事
I just want to know one thing.
这件事是否曾让你困扰呢
Did it ever bother you at all?
没有
No.
我没问题了
That's all I need.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
那是什么情况
What was that? What was that?!
我在庭上被羞辱了
I was skewered out there!
好吧 士兵妹妹 有何贵干
Well, Sister Souljah, what you got for me?
我来通知你 我们做出了决定
Well, came to let you know we've come to a decision.
我们 我们做出了什么决定
Mm. We have? And what have we decided?
鉴于最近发生的事情 我们认为
Well, in light of recent events, it does feel that it would be best
所有相关方最好重新开始和解讨论
for all parties involved... ...to reopen a settlement discussion.
换句话说 我们…
In other words, we are...
我们准备给你的当事人 一个非常慷慨的报价
we are prepared to make your client a very generous offer.
我知道你没法透漏 但我们说的是有多慷慨呢
I know that's hard for you to, uh, get out, but how generous are we talking?
跟我合作 威利 这不会是一亿美元
I mean, work with me, Willie. It's not gonna be $100 million.
你在说什么
Work with you? What are you talking about?
不用说 如果有了这笔钱
I mean, needless to say, it's gonna be in the range in which neither Jerry...
杰里、他的子子孙孙 再也不必担心任何事了
...nor his kids nor his grandkids would ever have to worry about anything again. - Okay.
那听起来不错 - 是的
That sound good. That sound good. - Yes.
但我跟你说
I'll tell you what.
我们几小时后在你房♥间里见面吧
Why don't we meet in your room in a couple hours?
一定要叫上你们最好的谈判代表 你知道原因吗
And make sure you get your best negotiator. You know why?
你们真的很需要
Your ass gonna need it.
通常在侵权行为中 损害赔偿仅仅是为了让原告
Generally, damages in tort are awarded simply to restore the plaintiff back to the position
恢复到侵权发生之前的状态
he or she was in before tort occurred.
然而考虑到这整件事情的拖延程度
However, given how protracted this whole matter has become,
我们认为最好的解决办法就是
we believe that it is in all our best interests
一劳永逸地解决这个问题
just to resolve this once and for all.
我们愿意给出一个 我们认为非常慷慨的报价
We'd like to make you what we consider a very generous offer.
显然 如果你决定不接受
Obviously, should you decide not to take it,
我们明天就可以回到法庭 你可以在陪审团面前试试运气
we can all go back into court tomorrow. You can roll the dice with the jury.
但坦白地说 你打赢官司的几率
But, frankly, uh, the chances that you will win
或者再次拿到这个数额的几率 会让我怀疑你是否愿意冒这个风险
or come anywhere close to this number, is a risk I doubt you want to take.
好吧
Okay.
这是我们的报价
Here's our offer.
我拒绝
The answer's no.
你认真的吗
MAME: Are you serious?
他认真的吗 - 我说了我拒绝
He's serious? - I said the answer's no.
你的意思是你真的要拒绝吗
RAY: You mean to tell me you are really going to turn that down?
你确定你不想 多花点时间考虑一下吗
You sure you don't maybe want a little more time to think it over?
我已经考虑得够充分的了 - 是吗
JEREMIAH: I've thought it over enough. - RAY: Have you?
我们都知道这个金额 比你一辈子能见到的钱都多
I think we both know that's more money than you'll ever see in your lifetime.
我们要谈正事 还是说你们要继续浪费我们的时间
We gonna get down to business or y'all gonna keep wasting our time?
这个人拒绝了
The man said no.
我们得给出最好且最后的报价 - 好吧
(whispering) - Mm. Okay.
你确定 - 是的
You sure? - Yes.
最好且最后的报价
Best and final.
我还是不同意
Answer's still no.
真♥他♥妈♥太令人难以置信了
Well, this is just fucking unbelievable.
你到底怎么回事 奥基夫
What the hell's your problem, O'Keefe?
别跟我说钱不够
You can't honestly tell me that is not enough.
这对我来说金额绰绰有余 但对你来说还不够
It's more than enough for me. It's just not enough for you.
对我来说 - 还不够让你破产
For me? - As in enough to put you out of business.
拜托
Come on.
我跟你讲讲道理 朋友
Let me tell you something, pal.
要让我破产所需要的金额
The amount of money it would take to put me out of business...
真正的数额
The real, actual amount...
是你根本无法计算的
Is a number you can't even calculate.
接受这笔钱吧 杰里
Take the money, Jerry.
你已经八十岁了 - 七十五岁
You're 80 years old.- Seventy-five.
你能跟你的当事人谈谈吗
Can you please talk to your client?
谈什么 - 谈他拒绝…
Talk to him about what? - About the fact he just turned down...
他拒绝了 据我所知 拒绝就是拒绝了 对吧
Oh, he said no. Last I checked, "no" means "no," right?
作为一个濒临破产而无足轻重的
What does it feel like to be some small-time, nobody funeral director
丧葬承办人
on the verge of bankruptcy
刚错过了自己唯一能赚到 七千五百万美元的机会
who just passed on his one and only chance
感觉如何
at $75 million?
这是什么感觉
What's it feel like?
感觉很好
♪ It feels good ♪
感觉很好
♪ Feels good ♪
感觉很好 - 感觉很好 耶
♪ Feels good ♪ - Yeah.
对 就是这样
Yeah. That's it.
感觉很好 - 感觉很好
♪ Feels good ♪ - ♪ It feels good ♪
就是这样 他拒绝了
That's it. He said no.
我们审判庭上见 - 你们可以离开了
We see you all in court tomorrow. - Okay, you can leave now.
谢谢 - 这就是个笑话
Thank you.- I mean, it's... it's a circus.
感觉很好
♪ Oh, it feels good ♪ - JEREMIAH: ♪ Feels good ♪
感觉很好
♪ Feels good, feels good ♪
感觉很好 嘿
♪ Feels good ♪ - WILLIE: ♪ It feels good, hey ♪ ♪ It sure feels good to me. ♪
惊喜
Surprise.
猜猜是谁 - 你在干什么
Guess who it is? - What you doing?
我以为你需要陪伴
I thought you could use some company.
宝贝 - 我好想你
Oh, baby. - Missed you so much.
("I Like" by Guy playing) ♪ You do to me, you know I like it ♪
- Go on over there. Now, go on over there. - ♪ I like ♪
没错
♪ Don't stop now ♪ - Yeah, that's right.
我们就是这样 - 没错
That's how we do it. - That's right. - ♪ I like ♪
来吧 再快点
I'm gonna come on past you now.
电影精选列表