所以他让我来
That's why he's asked me
监督并协助你完成这个项目
to oversee and assist you in this endeavour.
我对具体参数一无所知
I have no idea of the parameters.
等我总结好 我父亲一时兴起的中心思想后
Once I have distilled the essence of Father's outburst,
我会做好经济考量的
I'll try and make some economic sense of it.
今晚宾客满堂
We've quite a full house this evening,
我擅自为您
so I took the liberty of making up a place for you
在客宅安排了住处
in the guest house.
明早派人去取您的行李
We can have your things sent for in the morning.
托斯先生
Mr Tóth?
托斯先生
Mr Tóth?
稍等
One minute.
先生
Sir?
先生 您找我吗
You rang for me, sir?
是的 拉斯洛 请进 我有个构想
Oh, yes, László, come in. I've had a vision.
我画了些草图
I have some sketches.
如果您愿意看看
I... Also something I have been working on
我这里还有一些可能适用的方案
which might be applicable here, if you care to look.
稍等 我眼睛有点看不清 坐
In a moment, my eyes are bleary. Sit down.
请原谅我这副模样
Pardon my appearance, I have...
我脑袋里像有木匠在敲打
I have carpenters in the forehead
害得我耳鸣得厉害
causing a terrible ringing in my ears.
你多担待
You'll have to bear with me.
要不我待会儿再来
I can come back.
别 趁我还能聊 梦想易逝
Shh! Before I lose it. Dreams slip away.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
道尔镇很美
Doylestown, it's beautiful,
但文化氛围不足
but it's not a cultural place, you know?
是的 -但它可以改变
Sure. - But it could be.
如果有座礼堂
If there were an auditorium,
就能举办戏剧节
it could host a... a theatre festival.
是的
Sure.
淡季时
And in the off season, of course,
本地学生也能使用
the local students could access it.
没错
Yes.
你觉得加个体育馆如何
And what do you think about a gymnasium?
我少年时练过摔跤
I used to practise wrestling when I was a teenager.
我总想起母亲陪我去
I have these fond memories of my mother
邻镇比赛的美好日子
accompanying me to matches in the neighbouring towns.
或许再加个游泳池
Perhaps a swimming pool?
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
而且可能太贵了
And perhaps it is too expensive?
别跟我提钱
Don't talk to me about money.
宾州的自有住房♥率
Pennsylvania has more owner-occupied homes
全美最高
than any other state.
小城镇数量
More small towns and small cities,
和小城市人口占比 也居首
and more people living in small towns than any other state,
我们还拥有世界级大都市
as well as some of the greatest cities in the world.
所以宾州是美国各州的领头雁
All this is why Pennsylvania is truly a land of decision
在这里无论是生活还是工作
for families who want a wonderful place
都很适宜
to live and work,
周边就业也有保障
and to enjoy the richness of leisure
你可以尽享闲暇时光
with nearby secure employment.
别跟他谈钱
Don't talk to him about money.
我和巴克斯都长处的朋友谈过了
I've spoken to our friends at the Bucks County mayor's office
他们愿意为项目争取地方
who are warm to accessing local and state funding opportunities
和州政♥府♥资金
on behalf of our project,
前提是我们必须在中心里
if we are willing to designate a specific...
为基♥督♥教会
and meaningful component of the centre
指定出一块专属的重要区域
for Christian congregation.
但这是面向所有人的社区中心
But it is a community centre for all people.
他们想要什么呢 祈祷室吗
What do they want, a prayer room?
我认为他们想要他们的款项
I'm under the impression they're expecting something
落实在更具体重要的设施上
more specific and meaningful than that for their earmark.
当然 前提是
This, and pending their approval
整体方案能够获批
of the overall proposal, of course.
等一等 一座礼堂 一间体育馆 一座图书馆
Excuse me. An auditorium, a gymnasium, a library.
父亲想要的
Father described it more...
更像是一个面向公众的阅览室
more as a reading room for the public.
图书馆和小教堂
A library and a chapel?
哈利 那是四个建筑
That is four builds, Harry.
四个 不是一个
Four, not one.
确实野心不小
It's ambitious.
我想你会喜欢的
And I thought you'd like that.
我联♥系♥了常合作的承包商 莱斯利·伍德罗
I put in a call to our frequent contractor, Leslie Woodrow.
他一开始是
We first worked with Leslie
我们船厂的工程师
as one of our ship engineering officers,
后来监督过多个重要建设项目
but he's supervised several important construction projects
包括这些办公室
for us since, including these offices.
父亲为项目拨款八十五万美元
My father is allocating a sum of $850,000 to the project,
在我看来很合理
which, to me, seems very reasonable,
甚至过于慷慨了
if not exorbitant.
若莱斯利同意加入
If Leslie agrees to come on board,
我会让他立刻开始做预算
then I'll have him start a budget for us right away.
这笔八十五万的拨款
This allocation of 850,000
包含你和莱斯利的酬金
is inclusive of fees for yourself and Leslie.
此外 我们已着手
Also we've gone ahead and made arrangements
为你申请了宾州执业许可
to start securing you a licence here in Pennsylvania.
好的 哈利 那就动工吧
Well, Harry, let's start digging.
埃尔兹贝特 我结识了一位有权势的美国律师
Erzsébet, I have become acquainted with an influential American attorney
他说他可以帮到你和索菲娅
who says he can help you and Zsófia with your situation.
你能找到一张
Is there somewhere we might find a photograph
你和索菲娅的合影吗
of you and Zsófia pictured together?
任何能证明你们有关系的材料
Anything linking her to you?
我联♥系♥了我的同事
I have reached out to colleagues
他有时候会过来参加聚会
who sometimes attended parties at the house.
我在等他的回复
I am waiting on return.
无论你想到谁 给那人写信说明情况紧急
Whomever comes to mind, write to them and explain how urgent this is.
任何能证明你们和我们之间关系的材料
Anything tying her to you, and you to me,
都能帮到霍夫曼先生
can be of great assistance to Mr Hoffman.
504 505 506
504, 505, 506,
507 508
507, 508.
我附上了他办公室要求提供的物品和信息清单
I have enclosed a list of items and information requested by his office.
请尽量填好这些文件
Please fill out what you can of these documents
并即刻把原件返还给我
and return these originals to me at once.
也许幸运终于眷顾了我一次
Here: some good fortune may have fallen upon me.
意想不到的事发生了
In an unexpected turn of events,
我得到了一次有趣的尝试机会 也是我的第二次机会
I have been offered an intriguing opportunity, a second chance.
三 四
...three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven.
我从未感觉与你距离如此之近
I can feel you nearer to me now than ever before.
爱你的拉斯洛
Your love, László.
抬稳 抬稳 高点 高点
Level, level. Higher, higher.
再高点 好好好
Little higher. Good. Good, good, good.
总面♥积♥为2684平方米
The total area is 2,684 square metres
包括一个用于地下雨水收集的
including a sizeable condensate system for harvesting rainwater,
大型冷凝系统
below grade.
你看到的这些狭窄开口
Narrow openings you see here and here,
是采光天窗 也是门厅两侧空间单元的边界标识
they are skylights that can also be viewed as demarcations of units of space on either side of the entrance hall.
这些单元可活用于多种用途
These units are convertible, multifunctional.
每侧最多可容纳五百人
They offer a total occupancy of 500 persons on each side.
特制的座椅和存储系统
Bespoke systems for seating and storage
适用于会议厅 体育馆和礼堂
allow for a conference, gymnasium, auditorium.
标准尺寸的房♥间采用预制混凝土结构
These rooms of a more standard size are pre-cast concrete.
建筑核心的小教堂
The chapel at the heart of the building
将别具一格地用卡拉拉山脉的
contrasted by an altarpiece of marble
大理石打造
from the mountains of Carrara...
我看不见了
I can't see.
它将作为整个机构的中心景观
..will serve as the institute's centrepiece.
哈利 你觉得体育馆
Harry, what do you think about the gymnasium
电影精选列表