We are making Aliyah.
什么 -我们准备去耶路撒冷
What? - We are going to Jerusalem.
我听到了
I heard you.
本雅明有家人在那里
Binyamin has family there.
1950年我的兄长们拖家带口在那里定居了
My older brothers relocated with their families in 1950.
他们成为了公民
They became citizens.
那里的生活很艰难
Life is difficult there.
你们想清楚了吗
Have you thought this through?
这是我们的责任
It is our obligation.
对谁的责任
To whom?
我们归国就意味着解放
Our repatriation is our liberation.
哦 拜托
Oh, please...
你们准备住哪里
Where will you live?
什么
Hmm?
你们去哪里工作
Where will you work?
我们回去时可以先住在我哥哥家
We can stay with my brother's family when we first arrive.
我打算帮忙带孩子
I was planning to help with the baby.
我嫂子也能帮忙
My brother's wife can help, also.
我知道
I know.
我是犹太人 我的孩子也是犹太人 我们现在必须回家
I am Jewish. My child is Jewish. We must go home now.
难道我们在这里就不是纯正犹太人了吗
Does it somehow make us less Jewish that we are here?
我们就不是犹太人了吗
Are we not Jewish?
我明白了
I see.
也许本雅明从来就不认可我
Perhaps Binyamin did not recognise me to begin with.
他认可的
He does.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我才应该说对不起
No, I'm sorry.
是我对不起你们
I'm sorry.
这是个好消息
It's wonderful news.
咽
Mm-hm.
我们是因为自私才反应如此激烈
We reacted badly out of self-interest.
只是
It is simply that...
我们会很想你们的
we are going to miss you.
我们希望你们能来
Well, we would like you to come.
亲爱的 我们还要在这里工作的
Dear, we have jobs here.
你在以色列能找到更好的工作
You could have a better job in Israel.
我喜欢我的工作
I like my job.
女性专栏对你来说大材小用了
A women's column. It's beneath you.
我为报纸撰稿 有稿酬
I write for a paper and I'm paid for it.
我这个年纪的女人 有多少能说出这样的话
How many women my age could make the same claim?
你想说的事是什么 拉斯洛
What's your news, László?
哈里森叫我回去
Harrison asked me back.
迈克尔今天来办公室了
Michael came by the office today.
保险金已经到账了
Insurance monies came through.
他们计划出♥售♥图书馆
They plan to forego the library
来支付法律费用
to compensate for legal expenses, but...
但他们仍然希望项目完工
they want to complete the project.
我不喜欢那个人
I don't like that man.
你都不怎么认识他
You scarcely knew him.
他认可你有多快 放弃你就有快
He dropped you as quickly as he took you on.
他在罗马出差
He's in Roma on business.
他希望我和他一起
He would like me to join him
去挑建造祭坛画要用的大理石
to select the marble for the altarpiece in Carrara.
我告诉过你 对他来说这就像重装厨房♥一样随便
I told you, for him, it's like doing a kitchen.
亲爱的
Darling?
所有人都要离开我
Everyone is leaving me.
不是这样的 -不是吗
No, it isn't true. - Isn't it?
不是 -不是这样的
No. - No, it isn't.
拉斯洛叔叔只是暂时离开
Uncle László is leaving you only for a short time.
就几天而已
For some days.
我会来看你的 你也可以来看我 我们会找到办法的
And I will visit and so will you. We will find a way.
我可以安排人
I can make arrangements
到报社接送你上下班
to have you dropped and picked up at the newspaper.
我不只是说这次
No. It's not just this trip.
你现在又要回道尔镇了
You'll be in Doylestown again now.
我自己会没事的
I'll be fine on my own.
我会安排好的
I will make arrangements.
答应我你不会让它折磨你到发狂
Promise you won't let it drive you mad.
我答应你
I promise.
该走了 你要迟到了
It's time to go! You'll be late!
好了好了 再给我一分钟
Yes, yes. Yes, one minute.
我得说 托斯先生 你看起来一团糟
I must say, Mr Tóth, you look a mess.
我还以为你的埃尔兹贝特会把你照顾得更好一点
I would expect your Elizabeth to be taking better care of you.
这几年日子很难过
The years have been difficult.
我们都是如此
For us all.
我们都很难
For us all.
嗯
Hm.
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
我相信他很快就到了
I'm sure he'll be... be along any minute.
他住在山里
He lives in the mountains.
过来需要花一些时间
It takes time.
所以我从来不跟意大利人做生意
This is why I never do business with Italians.
他们就是欧洲的乡巴佬
They're the spics of Europe.
你好啊 我的朋友拉斯洛
Hello, László, my friend!
他来了
He's right here now.
你好 奥拉齐奥
Hello, Orazio.
终于见面了 亲爱的 -太好了
Finally, darling. - Che bello.
这位是范·比朗先生 -我是奥拉齐奥
Mr Van Buren. - Orazio.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡 然后就可以出发了
I will take a coffee and we can go.
嗨
Hey...
他的手怎么了
What happened to his hand?
他的工作比较危险
Dangerous work.
你可是个硬汉啊 拉斯洛先生 你知道吗
You are tough, Mr László, you know?
我穿的鞋不适合走这种小路
I've worn the wrong shoes for this little trek.
我可以挽着你的胳膊吗
Do you mind if I take your arm?
我走哪你就走哪 这样就没事了
Step where I step, you will be all right.
现在我几乎见不到战前的那些人了
There aren't many people I see anymore from before the war.
不过 见到你我并不意外
I'm not surprised to see you, though.
有些人啊 你就是知道他们总会找到方法过得好
Some people, you just knew somehow they would be all right.
因为你很固执
Because you are stubborn.
我也是
And so am I.
我永远不会离开这里
I will never leave this place.
因为你很固执
Because you are stubborn.
而我也是
And so am I.
我永远不会离开这里
I will never leave this place.
二十年来我只离开过一次 去朱利诺村和阿赞诺村
I have left only once in 20 years to go to Giulino, Azzano,
去亲手痛揍墨索里尼的尸体
to beat the corpse of Mussolini with my own hands.
我的同事们 我们都是无政♥府♥主义者
Those of us here, my colleagues, we are anarchists.
我们都曾是抵抗军的一员
We were part of the Resistance.
没有人比我们更熟悉采石场
No one knows the quarries like us.
我们不断战斗
We fought and captured
抓了很多国家共和军的人
many members of the National Republican Army.
我们把他们关在这些洞穴里
We trapped them in these caves.
然后用这种石头砸他们
And we dropped these very same stones on them.
这块石头很美 不是吗
It is beautiful, no?
是很美
It is beautiful.
跟你描述的一模一样 拉斯洛
Exactly as you described, László.
美丽绝伦
Extraordinary.
我们一个月内可以完成刻槽
The channelling here will be done in one month.
如果你喜欢这块石头 我们可以处理好后四月份交货给你
If you like it, we can have it fixed and ready for you in April.
很高兴再次见到你
I'm so happy to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你 老朋友
I am happy to see you, old friend.
这样的生活过了这么多年
Such a life down the years.
我们还能在这里相聚
And we are still here.
我们喜欢这块石头
We like it.
我们喜欢这块石头
We like it.
这太神奇了 谢谢你
This is magic. Thank you.
拉斯洛 拉斯洛
László, László,
今晚有一场盛大的派对
there will be a big party tonight.
我记得你很喜欢派对
I remember how much you love a party.
是的
电影精选列表