♪ For me, there's you
火焰燃烧
♪ If a flame is to grow
必有光芒
♪ There must be a glow
手握钥匙才致门开
♪ To open each door, there's a key
有个混♥蛋♥要见你
There's a son of a bitch here to see you.
拉斯洛·托斯 是你吧
László Tóth, is that you?
找你好久了
I've been looking for you.
怪不得找不到呢 你长胡子了
No wonder I couldn't find you, you've grown a beard.
有什么事吗 先生
What can I do for you, sir?
我想请你吃顿午饭
I would like to take you to lunch.
我两小时后才能休息
We do not break for another two hours.
你们工头呢 我去会会他
Point out your manager. Let me educate him.
你看过这个了吗
Have you seen that?
我敢保证只有你没看过
I can assure you everyone else has.
翻到第六十六页
Flip to page 66.
你读的哪所大学
Where did you study?
德绍包豪斯
Bauhaus in Dessau.
包豪斯 真不错
Bauhaus? How marvellous.
看看照片底下的说明
Uh, read the caption below the photograph.
百万富翁的现代建筑
道尔镇百万富翁哈里森·李·范·比朗最爱的谈资是他的老本行
不过范·比朗的行话和给他带来百万财富的钢铁投资可不相干
这关乎艺术——尤其是他收藏的艺术
你怎么看
So what do you think?
范·比朗先生和他引人注目的现代居家图书馆
对于这个拥有前瞻思维的男人来说真是再合适不过了
看上去不错
Looks good.
是相当不错
Damn right it does.
当时我朝你冲过来的时候
Why didn't you defend yourself
你为什么不辩解
when I came after you all like a bat out of hell?
我给你那个美国表弟打了电♥话♥
I called that American cousin of yours, um...
奥蒂洛吗 -对 是他
Attila. - Yes. Yeah, that's right.
我先道了歉 然后对他大加赞赏
First, I apologised, then I lauded him with praise.
但他说这都是你的功劳
However, he, quite honourably, redirected me to you.
于是我去好好了解了你一番
And I have since done my homework.
这些都是出自你之手 对吧
These are yours, yes?
是的
Yes.
所有都是吗
All of them?
对
Yes.
抱歉 我是不是让你难受了
I'm sorry. Have... have I upset you?
没有
No.
完全没有
Not at all.
我没想到这些图片还留存下来了
I did not realise these images were still available.
更没想到它们还会有用
Much less of any consequence.
这些可以给我吗
May I keep these?
当然了
Of course you may.
这些设计非常有艺术感
They're very artistic.
实物会更好看
They're better in real life.
你本可以更详细讲讲你的背景的
You could've elaborated a little more on your background.
当时
You didn't...
当时你没为自己争取
You didn't do yourself any favours back there.
我很难在大喊大叫中插上话
It was difficult to interject amidst all of the shouting.
也是
Yeah.
我对此感到很羞愧
Yeah, I... I'm ashamed.
真的
Really, I am, I...
我♥干♥了件蠢事
I acted a fool.
我
My...
我母亲那时病重
My mother was dying.
我不是在找借口 但她那个周末就在家与世长辞了
It's not an excuse, but she died that very weekend at the house.
您母亲的死我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother.
为什么你这么一个才华横溢的外国建筑师
Tell me, why is an accomplished foreign architect
在费城这里铲煤
shovelling coal here in Philadelphia?
我还在为一家保龄球馆
Well, I'm also doing the construction
做建筑设计
for a bowling alley.
但是
But, um...
帝国不允许我和我的同事
The Reich rejected myself and my colleagues
从事这类工作
for our type of work.
声称它与日耳曼民族的本质不符
For it was deemed not Germanic in character.
失礼了
Uh, I don't wish to be rude,
我得去忙其他事情了
but I only have time for the coffee.
您事先不知道家会被这样改造
You were not prepared for what you saw.
我能够理解
That is understandable.
我很高兴您现在能够欣赏它了
I'm glad you have come to appreciate it.
我不仅仅是欣赏它 托斯先生 我珍视它
I don't just appreciate it, Mr Tóth. I cherish it.
我很讨厌惊喜
I hate surprises.
我那个蠢儿子不该这么做的
My fat-headed son should have known better.
不过我不是来自夸或哀悼的
But listen, I'm not here to boast or to grieve.
我是来付我欠你的钱的
I've come to pay you the monies you're owed.
我先说清楚 我没说
For what it's worth, it was not my suggestion
不该付钱给你和你的搭档
you and your partner should not be paid.
我只是事后才知道这件事
I only found out about that after the fact.
我们本来打算替换被我们损坏的排水系统的
We damaged some guttering which we intended to replace,
但造成了误解
but it was a misunderstanding.
不提了 把钱拿着吧
Forget it. Take the money.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果是我 我会把钱藏在内衣
I'd stash that in your undergarments, if I were you,
或者鞋子里
or inside of a shoe.
我想让你来看看它白天的样子
I would like you to come and see it in the daylight.
我已经看过了
I've already seen it.
我其实是想邀请你来坐坐 享受一下
I'd like you to come and enjoy it, rather.
好 吧 -好极了
All right. - Wonderful.
周日早上我可以派辆车来接你
I can have a car come and pick you up Sunday morning
如果你不忙的话
if you're... if you're not too busy.
不忙
No.
来 写下你的地址
Here. Write me down your address.
我感觉你的话很有说服力
I've found our conversation persuasive
也很有启发性
and intellectually stimulating.
再会
Bye.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure.
喂 别乱动
Hey, hey, don't move too much.
还要一会儿
Going to be some minutes!
马上 帮我拿一下
One second. Hold this.
对 他还在里面
Yes, he's inside.
所有人都走了 我们关门了
Everybody left. It's time to go. We're closed.
别推我 我知道他在里面
Don't push! I know he is in there.
里面没人
Ain't nobody in there.
我朋友不会丢下我的 求你了
My friend would not leave me! Please.
里面没人 你该走了
Ain't nobody in there! It's time to go.
不 不 -我们关门了
No! No. - We're closed.
创奖回
Now go on home.
我朋友真的在里面 求你了
Listen, my friend is in there, please!
我的鼻子 -我叫你回家
Oh! My nose! - I said go home.
先生 电影放完了 您不能在这里过夜
Hey, mister, the picture's over. You can't sleep here.
人们对鸦♥片♥和麻♥醉♥药♥品衍生物的需求量很高
This demand is for these derivatives of opium, the narcotic drugs...
在医学上
..useful in medicine
可用于缓解疼痛和诱导睡眠
to relieve pain and to induce sleep.
如果在无监管情况下滥用
Used without supervision,
它们可能会成为危险的成瘾毒品
they can become dangerous, habit-forming drugs.
一旦成瘾
Once the habit is formed, the addict...
怎么了
What? What?
瘾君子会不惜一切代价不断获取毒品
.. must have a continual supply at all costs.
他无法获取合法进口药品
Lawfully imported drugs are not available to him.
他一定会寻找非法渠道
He must turn to an illegal source.
来吧
Come.
跟我走
Come with me.
好猫咪 跟我走
Good kitty. Come with me.
走吧 -打扰了 托斯先生
Just come. - Excuse me, Mr Tóth.
范·比朗家族派我来接您
The Van Buren family sent me for you.
您边上的座位上 有一件折好的晚礼服
On the seat there beside you, there's a pressed dinner jacket.
你终于来了
There you are!
我们的主角
Man of the hour.
你怎么了
What have you done to yourself?
从横梁上摔下来了
Fell off a beam and...
大家都饿了 -哈利 你们见过
电影精选列表