You were right.
这个地方无药可救了
This place is rotten.
这片陆地 这些食物
The landscape, the food we eat,
这个国家都无可救药了
this whole country is rotten.
我要去以色列 和索菲娅还有她的孩子在一起
I'm going to Israel to be with Zsófia and her child.
我想成为她的祖母
I want to become the grandmother to her
否则她再也不会有祖母了
that she will otherwise never encounter.
和我回家吧
Come home with me.
和我回家吧
Come home with me.
我会跟着你
I will follow you.
至死不渝
I follow you until I die.
托斯太太
Mrs Tóth.
你能站起来了 真好
You're standing. How lovely to see.
你需要帮忙吗 -我没事的 谢谢
Do you need a hand? - I'm all right, thank you.
托斯先生也来了吗
Is Mr Tóth here as well?
恐怕只有我 -哦
Just me, I'm afraid. - Oh.
什么风把您吹来了
To what do we owe the pleasure?
你父亲在吗
Is your father in?
当然 我们正在吃晚餐
Sure. We were just sitting down for dinner.
没关系 我可以等 等你们吃完
No trouble at all, I'm happy to wait until you're all finished.
别傻了 我跟厨房♥说一下 给你加个盘子
Don't be silly. I'll ask the kitchen to fix you a plate.
你真好 玛姬 谢谢你
You're kind, Maggie. Thank you.
跟我来
Follow me.
你终于可以见到我的未婚夫了
You can finally meet my fiancé.
你确定你不需要帮忙吗
Are you sure you don't need a hand?
不用了
Fine.
托斯太太
Mrs Tóth.
你能站起来了
You're up on your feet.
请坐下吧
Please, sit.
拉斯洛呢
Where's László?
他得流感了
He's caught a flu.
正在家养病
He's recovering at home.
好吧 这就说得通了
Well, that explains it.
吉姆·辛普森说从上周五起 他就没出过现场
Jim Simpson mentioned he hadn't been on site since last Friday.
太遗憾了 -是的
Shame. - Yes.
真是太遗憾了
A terrible shame.
流感到处都是
It's going around.
请过来坐吧
Please. Sit down.
我可以站着
I'm fine to stand.
站着
Fine to stand?
出什么事了吗 托斯太太
Is something wrong, Mrs Tóth?
是的 确实出事了
Yes. Something is wrong.
我今晚过来是要说一些
I have come tonight to tell you something
令人很难以接受的事情
that is going to be very difficult to hear.
对你们来说也是
For you people, too.
我不认识你们 但是你们听到后不会好受
I don't know you, but it will be difficult for you to hear.
如果这是公事
If this is a professional matter,
或许我们应该在其他房♥间单独谈
then perhaps you and I should talk in the other room.
你父亲是个强♥奸♥犯
Your father is a rapist.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不管到底是因为什么 我不能接受
Whatever this is supposed to be, I don't like it.
我要给你丈夫打电♥话♥来接你回去
I'm calling your husband to come and fetch you.
你父亲是一个邪恶的强♥奸♥犯
Your father is an evil rapist.
爸爸 她在说什么呢
Daddy, what is she talking about?
看看他
Look at him.
他什么都说不出来
He cannot say anything.
你和托斯太太之间发生了什么事
Did something happen between you and Mrs Tóth?
不是和我 -够了
It wasn't me. - That's enough!
你就这样进来编造可笑而莫须有的指控
You come in here making vague, laughable accusations.
我要你立刻离开我们家
I want you out of our house this instant.
告诉他们 你对我丈夫做了什么
Tell them what you did to my husband.
告诉他们你做了什么
Tell them what you did.
你的丈夫病了
Your husband is sick.
他酗酒 吸毒成瘾
He's alcoholic. Drug-addicted.
我不知道为什么他想要伤害我 侮辱我
I don't know why he wishes to hurt me, to humiliate me.
我对他只怀有善意
I have offered him nothing but kindness.
而他是条病入膏育的老狗
He's a sick, senile old dog
当狗生病的时候
and when dogs get sick, they...
它们总会咬恩人的手
they often bite the hand of those who fed them,
直到有人善心大发给它们一个痛快
until someone mercifully puts them down.
现在 请原谅
Now, if you will excuse me...
我觉得今晚我已经忍♥受足够多的侮辱了
I think I've endured enough abuse for one evening.
你可以告诉你的丈夫
You can tell your husband
他已经被永久解雇了
he is off the payroll now and forever as well.
我不会原谅你的 先生
I will not excuse you!
出去 -不
Get out! - No!
哈利 哈利 放开她
Harry! Harry, let her go!
你不配被原谅 哈里森·范·比朗
You are not excused, Harrison Van Buren!
无♥耻♥ -出去
Shame! - Out!
你真无♥耻♥
Shame on you!
托斯太太 我很抱歉 托斯太太
Mrs Tóth, I'm sorry. Mrs Tóth.
来
Here.
我没事 -对不起 我非常抱歉
I'm fine. - Sorry. I'm so sorry.
你能把我送上车吗
Can you help me to my car?
当然
Yes. Sure.
前面有辆出租车在等我
Taxi is waiting for me at the front.
我很抱歉发生这场奇怪的插曲 先生们
I'm so sorry for the bizarre interruption, gentlemen.
哈利 哈利 我们要走了
Harry, Harry, we're leaving.
不 不 别离开 拜托
No! No, don't leave. Please.
哈利 不管怎样 你父亲都上♥床♥睡觉了
Harry, your father's gone to bed anyhow.
你都干了些什么
What have you done?
父亲
Father?
父亲
Father?
都结束了
It's over now.
父亲 她走了
Father! She's gone.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
他去哪里了 快出去找
Where the hell has he gone? Call for him outside.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
哈里森
Harrison!
哈里森
Harrison!
他一定是离开房♥子了 哪里都找不到他
He must have left the house, I can't find him anywhere.
爸爸
Daddy!
哈里森
Harrison!
范·比朗先生
Mr Van Buren!
哈里森
Harrison!
范·比朗先生
Mr Van Buren!
父亲
Father!
爸
Dad!
爸爸
Daddy!
往这边多打点光
Shine a bit more light on this side here.
哈里森
Harrison!
范·比朗
Van Buren!
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
这里有扇门
There's a door there.
门锁上了 进不去
It's locked! Can't get inside!
可以打电♥话♥给前面的场地管♥理♥员♥
Give us the telephone number for a groundskeeper.
拜托
Come on.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是冷凝回流系统
It's the condensate return system
排水泵
and the drain pumps.
哈里森
Harrison!
我想我们有发现了 中尉
Think we've got something over here, Lieutenant.
尾声 第一届建筑双年展 1980年
这样很漂亮 你不觉得吗
They look beautiful like this, don't you think?
不好意思借过 先生
Excuse us, sir.
圣公会教堂一一格林尼治 康涅狄格州 1975
拉斯洛·托斯——过去的现在
晚上好
Good evening.
我的叔叔是一个原则性极强的艺术家
My uncle is, above all, a principled artist.
他的人生理想不仅仅是定义一个时代
His lifelong ambition was not only to define an epoch,
电影精选列表