I know.
我都知道
I know.
我不能这么做 -我什么都知道
I can't do it. - I know everything.
我现在不想做
I don't want to do it right now.
你瞧
You see...
我病了
I became sick.
病得很重
Very sick.
几乎无法呼吸
I could hardly breathe.
我想你想病了
I yearned to be with you and it made me sick.
我差点死了
I nearly died.
在生死的边缘
Between life and death,
我开始幻想你
I began having fantasies about you.
但我后来发现
But I realised...
那些并不是幻想 而是预示
they were not fantasies at all, but visions.
我就在你的身边
I was with you.
一直和你在一起
All the time, I was with you.
我的拉斯洛 我知道你都做了些什么
My László, I know what you've done.
我并不嫉恨 因为我一直和你在一起
I'm not jealous because I was with you all the time.
我知道你身上发生的一切
I know everything that has happened to you.
我现在就在这里
And I am here now,
我永远不会离开你
And I will never leave you.
我的天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我的爱人
My love...
我的爱人 我再也受不了了
My love, I cannot bear it anymore!
我受不了了 -你可以的
I cannot bear it. - You can.
你可以的
You can.
我们可以开始新生活
We have a new life.
用一门新的语言
A new language.
我们可以重新开始
We can start again.
哎呀
Houp-la!
抱歉 抱歉
Pardon. Pardon.
玛姬·李借了我一些染发剂
Maggie Lee lent me some hair colour.
很不错 亲爱的
That is wonderful, dear.
拉斯洛 你还在吗
László, are you there?
在 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
模型真的很漂亮 亲爱的
The model is beautiful, darling.
非常美
So beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今天下午要去镇上 见奥蒂洛
We're going into town this afternoon to see Attila.
你要来吗
Would you like to come?
我下午有事
I have something this afternoon.
去不了
I cannot.
我很想念他
I've missed him.
即使只是听到他在隔壁房♥间踱步
Just hearing him mill about in the other room...
真美好
It's fantastic.
也许我们今天下午
Perhaps we should see about some language classes
该上语言课了
this afternoon.
你可以自己乘公交
You could take the bus in on your own.
我知道你肯定很不想去
I'm positive it is the last place you would like to be,
但那对你有好处儿
but it will be good for you,
我也能给讲师等人
and I can brief the instructor or whomever
讲讲你的情况
about your situation.
直听我唠叨也没太大用了
Listening to me babble on will only get you so far.
两位女士这是要去哪里
Where are you ladies off to?
我们去镇上
We're going into town.
哪个镇 附近有几个呢
Which town? We have several nearby.
费城 去看家人
Philadelphia. To visit family.
哦那个美国的表弟 当然
Ah, the American cousin, of course.
所以是去那个城市对吗 -是的 费城
So the city, then? - Yes, yes, the city.
我们同路 别站着了
Ah. Us as well. Well, don't just stand there.
我们捎你们一段路吧
Let us give you and your auntie a lift.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有个做新闻的朋友在纽约
I have a friend in New York, a newspaper man.
他一直在寻找新的人才
He's always on the lookout for new talent.
你需要我帮你引荐一下么
Should I mention you to him?
谢谢您的善意 范·比朗先生
It's very kind of you, Mr Van Buren.
那意味着我得离开纽约工作吗
Would that mean I would have to work out of New York?
初期也许是的
Well, perhaps, in the beginning.
但你还没拿到这份工作呢
But you don't have the job yet,
先别急着做决定
so let's not get ahead of ourselves.
当然了
Of course not.
请原谅我的冒失
I did not mean it to be presumptuous.
不 不
No, no.
无论如何
In any event,
你最开始总是可以跟我一起通勤的
you could always commute there with me at the start.
我周一到周五都在那里
I'm there Monday to Friday.
那很好啊
Yes, that could be fine.
但我得跟拉斯洛说一下
I would have to speak with László, though.
我向你保证 一旦动工
I can assure you, when ground breaks,
他会忙得不可开交
he will have his hands full.
况且 我也喜欢带朋友逛逛曼哈顿
And besides, I enjoy showing friends around Manhattan.
你来的路上应该没看到太多风景
You can't have seen much of it on your way here.
宾州车站的终点站很漂亮
Penn Station Terminal was very nice.
是很漂亮
It is very nice.
可惜那里现在挤满了流浪汉
It's a pity it's so full of tramps these days
伸长了胳膊去骚扰妇女和儿童
hassling women and children with their arms outstretched.
他们排着队从墙边延伸出来
They line up and extend from the walls
简直浑然天成
as if integral to its very foundation
像幅闹鬼的壁画
like some haunted wall mural.
也许这就是我为什么如此自在的原因吧
Perhaps that is why I felt so at home.
我也曾是个无家可归的人
I'm a former bag lady myself,
我也很欣赏荷兰大♥师♥们的作品
who does also enjoy the work of the Dutch masters.
比如《人间乐园》 你完全听懂了我的话
Earthly Delights. You heard it just as I intended.
很聪明
Very clever.
不过说起浑然天成的话
But "integral to its foundation..."
壁画是装饰性的
A mural is decorative.
和建筑本身没有关联
It has nothing to do with the foundation.
说得没错
Touché.
你对建筑的热情是因何而起
Where did you get your passion for architecture?
我们以前建过楼
Oh, we've done buildings before,
但我看不出有任何艺术性
but I'd hardly call them artistic.
我说不好 也许是因为我的酒窖满了
I don't know. Perhaps it was because my cellar was full.
您说什么
Pardon?
我收藏书籍蝴蝶之类的东西
I collect books, butterflies and such,
但最爱还是葡萄牙马德拉酒
but above all else, Portuguese Madeira.
每天晚饭后都会喝
I take it every evening after supper.
我算过 我最多
I've done the math, and if I were to uncork a bottle
再能活三十年
seven days a week for the next 30 years,
如果每天都开一瓶酒的话
the maximum of my life's expectancy,
我一共至多会需要一万瓶
I would need no more than 10,000 bottles, all told.
所以一旦酒窖满了
So once the cellar was full,
就是时候去开拓一条新路了
it was time to set about in a new direction.
走出酒窖飞上天空
Out of the cellar and into the sky.
您要是每天喝一瓶马德拉酒
If you were to drink a bottle of Madeira every day,
我觉得您活不了三十年
I shouldn't think you'd last 30 years.
我总能交到好朋友
I always keep good company.
这对您有好处
That helps.
我想让我们彼此都坦诚一点
I wanna be honest and I want you to be honest too,
这样我们结婚的时候
then when we get married...
悉听尊便 我很感激
Whatever you need. I'm very grateful.
是的 谢谢 是的
Yep, thank you. Yep.
我待会儿打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你怎么敢这样对我
How dare you?
我怎么了
How dare I what?
你在我背后搞事
You go behind their back!
你跟另一个该死的设计师开了会
You have the meeting with another goddamn designer!
詹姆斯·T·辛普森到底是谁 是谁啊
Who in the hell is James T Simpson? Who is he?
你就是想让我被解雇
You want to try to get me sacked!
我没让他去和任何人见面 我当然没有
I didn't tell him to meet with anyone. Of course I didn't.
你以为我想让你在接下来的两年里
电影精选列表