Put it... bring your hand...
很不错很不错
It's good. It's good, it's good.
和我跳舞吧 再和我跳次舞吧
Dance with me. Dance with me again.
奥蒂洛
Attila.
你来看
Come. Come.
这是初版书
It's a first edition.
这些都是初版
They're all first edition.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
别这样 白♥痴♥
Stop it. Idiot.
你们干了什么
What is this?
这些都是什么
What is all this?
谁允许你们进我家
Who authorised you to come into my home
把东西拆得七零八落的
and tear everything apart?
您好 先生 -你谁啊
Excuse me. Excuse me, sir. - Who the hell are you?
这些本来是个惊喜
This was all supposed to be a surprise.
您的儿子哈利告诉我们您暂时不会回来
Your son Harry told us not to expect you...
真是个见鬼的惊喜
It is a goddamn surprise!
我生病的母亲
My mother, an ailing woman,
现在坐在外边车道上
is sitting outside on the driveway
不敢进门
too frightened to come inside.
我们很抱歉吓到了您母亲
We're sorry to have frightened her.
我们带她过来安心休养
We brought her here for some peace and respite,
结果看见个陌生黑鬼在我们房♥子边上闲逛
only to discover a strange Negro man roaming around our property.
您的儿子请我们来
Your son... asked us to come here
把书房♥重建成图书馆
to redo the study into a library.
图书馆
A library?
这房♥间
The room...
被翻了个底朝天
it's gutted!
我们正在把东西归位
Well, we were just putting everything back in its place.
你们都翻得底朝天了
You've turned it all inside out.
怎么知道东西该放哪里
How do you know its proper place?
我们妥善保管了
We have taken excellent care of your belongings,
您所有的物品 范·比朗先生
Mr Van Buren.
我不知道还能和您说什么
I... I don't know what to tell you.
你是谁
Who are you?
拉斯洛·托斯
László Tóth.
拉斯洛是一位注册建筑师
László's a licensed architect.
他负责翻修监工
He supervised the renovation
我之前跟您儿子做过生意
and I've done business with your son before.
我在肯辛顿开了家家具店
I have a furniture shop down in Kensington.
米勒父子家装店
Miller and Sons.
范·比朗先生 我可以带您参观一下吗
Mr Van Buren, may I show you around the space?
工作灯显不出效果
The... the work lamps are not doing the work any justice.
你们的黑鬼在大门外面等你们
Your Negro man is waiting for you outside the gate.
我建议你们收拾完走人
I suggest you pack your things and leave.
范·比朗先生
Mr Van Buren...
我们的工作已经结束了
we are finished here.
没事 走吧
It's quite all right. Come.
我明天一早就和我儿子确认这件事
I will confirm this with my son in the morning.
我母亲病了
My mother is sick.
她得进来才能睡觉
She needs to be inside so she can sleep!
你还说没事
It's quite all right?!
有事 这是我家
This is not all right, this is my home!
去你们的
Goddamn you!
醒醒
Wake up.
今天有个糟糕的开头
That's a hell of a way to greet the day.
怎么了
What is it?
哈利·李打电♥话♥来
Harry Lee called.
说他拒绝付款
He says he won't pay.
拒绝付材料费吗
For... for the materials?
他说我们损坏了房♥子
He says we damaged the property
不起诉我们已经算好的了
and I'm lucky if he doesn't take me to court.
你没什么想说的吗
Got nothing to say to that?
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do about it?
拉斯洛
László...
我让你住我家
I take you into my home,
让你参与我的生意 你就这么表达谢意吗
into my place of business, and this is how you thank me?
你搞砸了我的生意
You run my clients out the door.
还占我老婆便宜
You make a pass at my wife.
她都跟我说了 她当然会跟我说
She told me. Of course she told me.
她当然会跟我说 你以为呢
Of course she told me. What do you expect?
我在想什么呢
Well, what did I expect?
你永远管不住你自己 小时候也是
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself even when we were kids.
听着 我不会把这次的事告诉埃尔兹
Listen. I won't tell Erzsi this time.
我知道你很不容易
I know you've been through a lot.
我也这么和奥德而说了
That's what I told Audrey too.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
但我也不能再帮你了
But I can't help you anymore either.
懂了吗
You got that?
埃尔兹贝特
Erzsébet,
请将信寄到新地址
I can be reached by mail at a new address...
我会等你 一直等你
I wait for you. I wait and wait.
你需要钱吗 你需要什么
Do you need money? What do you need?
你的拉斯洛
Yours, László.
早上好 费城
Good morning, Philadelphia.
今天是1950年11月7日周四
It is Thursday November 7th, 1950.
这可能是自1930年以来
This could be the first time since 1930
共和党首次获得掌控权
that the Republican Party may seize control...
戈登
Gordon.
戈登
Gordon.
美国和联♥合♥国♥维和部队在朝鲜半岛
US and United Nations forces have made significant advances
取得了重大进展
on the Korean peninsula...
醒醒 戈登
Wake up. Gordon.
起来
Come on.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们得走了 已经让你睡懒觉了 该起床了
We gotta go. I let you sleep in. Time to get up.
戈登
Oh. Gordon.
拉斯洛先生已经走了吗 我有事找他
Has Mr László already gone? I need to speak with him.
稍等
Hold on.
你好
Hey, there.
拉斯洛
László?
我是为了疗伤
It is for my injury.
伊丽莎白修女找你
Sister Elizabeth is asking for you.
我马上就去
I will be right there.
帮个忙 打卡下班之前先给我憋住
Do me a favour and hold off on that until we punch the clock.
她想找你聊什么
What did she want to talk to you about?
她想让我参与进来
She asked for my participation.
参与什么他们想让你帮忙吗
Like what? They want you to help out?
我已经在帮忙了
I already help out.
她想要我参加周日的仪式
She wants me to attend the service on Sundays
收集募捐品
and collect donations.
那你怎么回的
And what did you say to her?
我说我会考虑的
I said I would think about it.
听起来不错 不是吗
That seems fair, no?
我要去别的地方
I go to somewhere else.
不管你要去哪里
Why don't you ask for a place to stay,
为什么不问那里的人讨个住处
wherever it is that you do go?
我不会让我家乡的人把我当乞丐看
I do not permit my people from home to see me as a beggar.
永远不会
Never.
玫瑰必与阳光
♪ A rose must remain
和雨露相伴
♪ With the sun and the rain
否则它美丽的承诺便无法成真
♪ Or its lovely promise won't come true
各得其所
♪ To each his own
各有所爱
♪ To each his own
而我的选择是你
♪ And my own is you
如果歌♥词不合适
♪ What good is a song
那歌♥又有什么意义
♪ If the words don't belong?
梦想必须是属于两个人的
♪ And a dream must be a dream for two
独自一人没有意义
♪ No good alone
各有所爱
♪ To each his own
对我来说你是唯一
电影精选列表