Not today, Jimmy, not today.
你不能每次在我走进房♥间找你的时候
You can't keep walking away from me
都躲着我啊
every time I step into a room.
这不是一个房♥间 吉姆
This is not a room, Jim.
亲爱的 我介绍你和吉姆·辛普森认识了吗
Honey, did I introduce you to Jim Simpson?
吉姆就是老板的走狗
Jim is the boss's lapdog
外加超凡绝伦的建筑学顾问
and architectural consultant extraordinaire!
吉姆设计了斯坦福的一家酒店
Jim designed a hotel in Stamford.
拉斯洛 够了
László, that's enough.
拜托 吉姆 你一定有张停车罚单
Come on, Jimmy, there must be an unpaid parking meter
还没来得及付吧
around here somewhere, huh?
注意点
Be vigilant!
当心点
Keep your eyes peeled!
你在生什么闷气
What is it, huh?
你没必要那样对待那个男孩
It was unnecessary how you treated that boy is all.
我要首先保证他们的安全
Their safety is my priority.
你对那个年轻人说什么不重要 重要的是你说的方式
It is not what you said to that young man, it is how.
更别提你怎么对待戈登的了
Gordon? Don't even get me started.
你想再等几年吗
Do you want to wait around for another few years
等着另一场官司自己解决吗
for another lawsuit to resolve itself?
是吗 我受够了
Hmm? I am sick of it.
受够了 你听到了吗
Sick! Do you hear me?
这次的工作再完不成 我们就完蛋了
I finish this or we are finished.
别自说自话了 我不会完蛋
Speak for yourself. I am not finished.
跟你住在一起简直难以忍♥受
Living with you is impossible.
亲眼看着你变成一个
You've become a selfish old bastard
自私的老混♥蛋♥
right before my very eyes.
别说出你明早会后悔的话
Don't say something you'll regret in the morning.
你想害死我们吗
Do you want to kill us?
如果可以的话 我宁愿下车
I'd get out of the car and march all the way back to Manhattan
一路走回曼哈顿 你这个自私自利的恶棍
if I could, you egotistic scoundrel!
我没有理由留在这里
There is no reason for me to be here.
我是为了你才待在这的 我在哪里都能做那份可笑的工作
I'm here for you. I could do my ridiculous job anywhere!
你以为我上大学
Do you think I went to university
就是为了报道口红吗
to write about lipsticks?
你真可耻
Shame on you!
我们来这里是因为别无选择
We came here because it was our only option!
奥蒂洛在这里 -你却不肯见他一面
Attila was here... - Who you refuse to see!
你去问问他 你问他
Ask him about that! Ask him.
他有没有告诉你 他把我像狗一样踢到街上
Did he tell you he kicked me to the street like a dog?
他说了吗
Did he?
他那婊♥子♥老婆还控诉我 说我占她便宜
His bitch, bitch wife accused me of making a pass at her.
你绝不会做这样的事 -我从没做过那种事
You would never do that. - I did not do that.
那为什么她会这么说
Then why would she say such a thing?
当然是因为他们不想让我们住在这里
Because they do not want us here.
奥蒂洛当然想让我们住在这里
Of course Attila wants us here.
不是奥蒂洛 -那你说的是谁
Not Attila. - Then who do you mean?
这里的人 他们不希望我们留在这里
The people here. They do not want us here.
奥德丽 奥蒂洛的天主教妻子 她不希望我们留在这里
Audrey, Attila's Catholic wife, does not want us here!
她不想我们留在这里
She does not want us here!
我们什么都不是
We are nothing.
我们连垃圾都不如
We are worse than nothing.
可怜的家伙
You poor man.
我可怜的丈夫
My poor husband.
到底…
Oh, dear.
他们从你这里夺走了什么
What has been robbed of you?
索菲娅 -嘘
Zsófia! - Shh.
索菲娅 -她不在这 亲爱的
Zsófia! - She's not here, darling.
她不在这
She's not here.
索菲娅 -很抱歉我让你难过了
Zsó... - Sorry I upset you. Please.
把我的药拿来
Get me my pills.
太难受了
It's too much.
我好痛 我快死了
I'm in pain! I'm close to death!
亲爱的
Darling?
这里只有几粒半片的
There is only a pill cut in halves.
你包里还有吗
Do you have more in your purse?
我不行了
I can't.
亲爱的
Darling.
把药吃了吧 求求你 你包里还有药吗
Take this, please. Do you have more in your purse?
没了吗
No?
这太难受了
This is too much.
我能做什么呢
What will I do?
我好痛 我受不了了 拉斯洛
The pain. This is too much, László.
亲爱的 我会找到药的
Darling, I have found something.
亲爱的 求你 没事的
Darling, come on. Shh. Shh.
他们在船上 就给我用这个止痛
It's what they gave me on the boat for my broken face.
它能让你好受些
It'll help you feel better.
只要你听着我的声音 亲爱的
Just listen to my voice, dear.
是的 听着我的声音
That's it. Just listen to my voice.
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
这样就好了
There you go.
听我说话
Listen to my voice.
这样就对了 没事的
There you go. Shh.
听我说话
Listen to my voice.
哦天哪 我亲爱的
Good, my dear.
没事的
There you go.
没事了
There you go.
很好
Good.
听我说话 亲爱的
Listen to my voice, darling.
你还有吗
Do... do you have more?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
继续
Keep going.
就这样
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
再来
Harder.
还要
More.
还要
More.
厕所
Toilet.
我要去厕所
Toilet.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
好的
Yes.
起来 来吧 我亲爱的
Up. Come, my dear.
哦 很好
Oh. Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
快来
Come...
哦 可以吧
Oh. All right?
我在外面等你
I'll wait outside.
好吗 你有需要就叫我
OK? You tell me when you need me.
亲爱的
Darling?
你弄好了吗
Have you finished?
亲爱的 我能进来吗
Darling, can I come in?
亲爱的 埃尔兹贝特
Darling? Erzsébet?
救命啊 帮帮我 救命
Help. Help me. Help.
我需要轮床 担架 什么都好 什么都好
I need a gurney, a stretcher! Anything! Anything!
帮帮我 救命啊 我妻子快死了
Help me. Help, my wife is dying.
她会没事的 没事的
She'll be all right. OK, OK, OK.
我妻子快死了 -她会没事的
My wife is dying. - She'll be all right.
快 快 快
Quickly, quickly, quickly!
我了解我妻子 她要死了
My wife, she's dying.
昨晚 我见到了上帝
Last night, I met God.
祂允许我直呼其名
He granted me permission to call Him by His name.
这并非我们第一次相见
It's not the first time we have met.
你对我做了什么 我的拉斯洛
What did you do to me, my László?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
还记得你在家
Do you remember everything you confessed to me
在床上向我坦白的一切吗
at home in our bed?
你没必要感到羞耻 亲爱的
You needn't be ashamed, my darling.
我们所受到的伤害
The harm done unto us
仅仅作用于我们的肉体
was done only to our physical bodies.
你是对的
电影精选列表