可能还要一个他能舒服坐着读书的位置
Perhaps a nice place for him to sit and read as well?
靠窗放把椅子或者长凳
A good chair or a bench for him against the window.
您想让我们换掉那个吗
You want for us to replace that?
如果时间允许的话当然了
If there's time, why not?
去年夏天暴风雨的时候一根树枝落在上面了
A branch fell on it during a nasty storm last summer.
好像叫什么热带低压
Tropical depression, I think they called it.
你能控制在一千美元以下吗
Keep it below $1,000, can you?
我和妹妹打算平摊
My sister and I are splitting it.
我不希望有其他额外支出了
I don't want any unexpected add-ons.
别担心 我们会按预算来的
Don't worry. We'll come in on budget.
你希望一切在下周五之前搞定 对吧
You want all this done by next Friday, right?
最好是下周四晚上之前
Thursday night, preferably.
这周我不会待在这里 但佣人会让你们进来
I can't be here during the week, but the staff can let you in.
如果有问题 让他们打电♥话♥到我办公室
If anything comes up, have them ring me at the office.
如果要在周四完成的话
If it's to be finished on Thursday,
我们需要额外的人手 加上材料 玻璃
we need extra hands. Including materials, glass...
需要两千美金
It's $2,000.
东是东 西是西
♪ East is east and west is west ♪
我选了个坏东西
♪ And the wrong one I have chose ♪
我们去个好地方
♪ Let's go where I'll keep on wearin' ♪
我会穿着褶边 花朵 纽扣 蝴蝶结
♪ Those frills and flowers and buttons and bows ♪
戒指 纽扣 蝴蝶结
♪ Rings and things and buttons and bows ♪
别把我埋在大草原
♪ Don't bury me in this prairie ♪
带我去见见大场面
♪ Take me where the cement grows ♪
让我们搬去大城镇
♪ Let's move down to some big town ♪
姑娘的衣着惹人爱
♪ Where they love a gal by the cut of her clothes ♪
我的纽扣蝴蝶结会惊艳众人
♪ And I'll stand out in buttons and bows ♪
无论穿鹿皮革 还是粗布裙我都一样爱你
♪ I'll love you in buckskin and skirts that I've homespun ♪
如果你朋友不带枪
♪ But I'll love you longer stronger where ♪
我的爱会久又强
♪ Your friends don't tote a gun ♪
马车快把我颠散架
♪ My bones denounce the buckboard bounce ♪
仙人掌让我脚掌痛
♪ And the cactus hurts my toes ♪
翻另一面的歌♥来听
Flip it for the other side. - ♪ Let's vamoose where gals... ♪♪
好吧
OK.
你真该看看他抬价的样子
You should have seen him talking up the prices.
我本来打算450美元就算了
I was ready to settle at 450.
不是我♥干♥的 -就是你
I was not doing that. - You were.
我没有 我只是在告诉他要花多少钱
I was not. I was telling him how much it will cost.
不 我还以为他会毁了这桩交易呢
No, I... I thought he was going to blow it for us.
但你坚持了你的立场
But you held your ground.
你就是这么专业
And that's what makes you professional.
我希望不仅如此
I hope it is not only that.
她太美了
She's so beautiful.
看啊 她身着一袭红裙
Look at her. She has that red dress
和她的唇色一样红
and it's the same as... colour as her lips.
和她跳舞吧
Dance with her.
和她跳舞吧
Dance with her.
我不想跳舞 -来吧
I don't want to dance. - Go on.
我不 我不 -来吧
I don't... I don't... - Come on.
我不想跳 不了 谢谢
I don't want to. No, thank you.
他不想跳
He doesn't want to.
别 别叫她等
Don't make her... Don't make her wait.
和她跳舞吧
Dance with her.
这是她最喜欢的曲子 老兄 她最喜欢的
It's her favourite song. It's her favourite song.
我们一起来 我教你怎么跳
We'll do it together, I'll show you the steps.
和她跳舞吧
Dance with her.
和她跳舞吧 她想和你跳舞
Dance with her, dance with her. She wants you to.
这是她最喜欢的曲子 -奥蒂洛
It's her favourite song. - Attila.
这是她最喜欢的曲子
It's her favourite song.
去吧 和她跳舞吧 别
Go on. Dance with her. Don't...
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
她在等你 -好吧
She's waiting for you. - OK, OK, I'll dance.
好吧
All right.
别 -好耶
Don't. - Yeah!
你是个自痴 -去吧
Idiot. - Go on!
手拿开
Get off.
善良的人
♪ Someone kind ♪
知道你珍视简单的快乐
♪ Who knows you treasure any simple little pleasure ♪
比如用貂皮大衣盖住去年的衬衫
♪ Like a full-length mink to cover last year's blouse ♪
有个男人在家里
♪ It's so nice ♪
可真好
♪ To have a man around the house... ♪
你很消瘦 不是吗
You're awfully skinny, aren't you?
有个男人在家里真好
♪ It's so nice to have a man around the house ♪
有个男人在家里真好
♪ Oh so nice to have a man around the house ♪
只是一个
♪ Just a guy... ♪♪
看吧
You see?
像骑自行车一样
Like riding a bicycle.
三轮车
Tricycle.
一家人
Family.
那是给孩子骑的自行车
A bike for children.
孩子
Children!
你没对准马桶
You missed the toilet.
什么
What?
反正比地毯好吧
Better than the carpet, I suppose.
托斯先生 你觉得你的妻子何时能和你团聚
When do you expect your wife might join you, Mr Tóth?
那个小储物间可不够你们俩一起住
There's not room for the both of you in that storage space.
我也希望我知道答案 奥德丽
I wish I knew, Audrey.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for the dinner.
奥蒂洛给我看了那些杂♥志♥图片
Attila showed me magazine pictures.
那些你在公♥司♥做的工程
The projects you did at your firm.
你和我读到的不一样
You're not what I expected from what I read about you.
我也和我以为的不一样
I'm not what I expected either.
我敢肯定你能找到工作
You know, I'm sure you could get a job.
一份更好的工作
A better job.
在这里的某家公♥司♥
At a firm here.
那时候
I then...
我就是在为别人工作
would be working for someone.
总比睡在储物间好
It's better than sleeping in a storage closet.
我会找别地住的
I'll look for somewhere else to stay.
再次感谢你的晚餐
Thank you again for the dinner.
把箱子抬过来 小心点
Bring the boxes. Don't drop them.
来来来
Here, here, here.
那家伙很有钱 以后会买♥♥更多书
The guy is rich, he's gonna buy more books.
放尊重点
You be respectful.
那家伙喜欢看书 能给我们讲睡前故事
The guy likes to read. He can tell us a bedtime story.
好 慢点慢点
OK. Slowly, slowly. Slowly.
慢一点
Slowly.
别刮坏地板
Don't scratch the floor.
对 长嵌板
Yes, the long panels.
架子的高度可以参差不一
The shelves can vary in height
容纳下更多的书籍
to accommodate the larger volumes
现在书都堆在地板上
our client had been stacking on the floor.
转四十五度
So, 45 degrees.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
完美 会很漂亮的
Perfect. It will be beautiful.
就这样 好 好
That's it. That's good, that's good.
朝左 戈登 朝左 稳一点
Left, Gordon, left. And steady.
当心 朝左
Careful now, left.
稳点来
One steady movement.
稳点来
Come on, one steady movement.
慢点
Slowly.
慢点慢点
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
离屋顶太近了
It's too close to the roof!
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
Oh, no!
我叫你拉 -我尽力了
I told you to pull! - I did what I could.
我们又得补一块排水系统材料了
We have a piece of guttering to replace now as well.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好
Yeah.
好
OK.
放在 用手托住
电影精选列表