Piensa en Juárez.
(西班牙语)华雷斯怎么了
?Qué pasa en Juárez?
华雷斯的事与你无关
Juárez is none of your business.
(西班牙语)我们走吧
Vámonos.
(西班牙语)不 我想看看他们会怎么做
(西班牙语)原谅我
(西班牙语)你真蠢
Eres una estúpida.
这是你的钱 拿着吧
That's your money. You take it.
(西班牙语)我们走
Vámonos.
谢谢姑娘们
Thank you, ladies.
这点钱太少了 如果要逃离那些人的话
It'll take a lot more than this to get away from those people.
好吧 也对
Okay. Okay.
来吧 “付得起”先生 给姑娘钱
Come on, Mr. "I Can Afford It." Pay the lady.
我是在冒死帮你们
I'm risking my life.
搞什么
Really?
给你
There we go.
现在可以了吧
托马斯真的很坏
Tomas is real mean.
明白
Understood.
你们会教训他吧
And you're gonna hurt him?
你想我们这么做吗
Would you like us to?
是的
Please.
好的
Okay.
托马斯
Tomas.
(西班牙语)我也不想打扰你 但事情有点严重
他们不放我们走
They won't let us leave.
(西班牙语)不 是真的 托马斯 求你了
好的
Okay.
(西班牙语)谢谢
Gracias.
我们在235房♥间
I am in room 235.
好的
Okay.
像什么人
Uh, look like?
会计师
Accountants.
(西班牙语)会计师
好的 老板 再见
Okay, boss. Bye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没有孩子
I don't have kids.
索基斯
Sorkis.
嘿 是我玛莉贝丝 你那儿有消息吗
Hey, it's Marybeth. What do you got for me?
交通监控录像
Traffic cam footage.
(国土安♥全♥部♥ 华盛顿特区)
我把画面共享给你
Sharing my screens with you now.
只有两个摄像头拍到那个区域
Only two camera angles in that area.
金进了酒馆
King enters...
在里面待了45分钟
He's inside 45 minutes.
这时应该是听到枪声
Figure gunshots here.
人群四处逃散
Place stampedes.
没有线索
Nothing.
谁都可能是枪手
Shooter could be anybody.
90秒后金也出来了
King exits 90 seconds later.
埃米利亚诺冈萨雷斯的电♥话♥打通了吗
Um, any luck calling Emiliano Gonzalez,
雷的那个客户
guy on Ray's client list?
伊迪丝的父亲 通是通了 但…
Edith's father. Yes and no.
这里是冈萨雷斯家
Gonzalez residence.
埃米利亚诺冈萨雷斯在吗
Is Emiliano Gonzalez there?
在 但也不在
Yes and no.
早在七年前冈萨雷斯先生就报♥警♥
Mr. Gonzalez had reported his daughter and young family missing
说他女儿和外孙失踪了
seven years ago.
他出什么事了
Well, what happened to 'em?
贩毒集团会绑♥架♥移♥民♥索取赎金
Cartels kidnap migrants for ransom
或卖♥♥给人贩子
or for sale to traffickers.
如果勒索不成 也卖♥♥不掉呢
And if they can't ransom or sell?
那就是这个下场
You get this.
(面部识别 吉诺桑切斯)
吉诺桑切斯
Gino Sanchez.
我再打给你
I got to call you back.
听说你扣了我的姑娘 混♥蛋♥
You got my fucking bitches, asshole.
准确来说 是混♥蛋♥们
Full disclosure: assholes.
玛丽拉 -进来聊嘛
Mariella!
她在厕所里洗脸 -玛丽拉
She's just in the back getting freshened up. - Mariella!
进来吧 伙计 里面有无线 进来聊嘛
Hey, come on, man. We got Wi-Fi and everything.
(西班牙语)你在里面干什么 玛丽拉
Come on in, no? Mariella!
我好像下手过重了
Guess I hit him harder than I thought.
他还活着
He's alive.
是的 我去拿东西
Yeah. Get my shit.
你们两个是不是疯了
Have you lost your fucking mind?
我们成绑♥架♥犯了吗
What, are we kidnappers now?
绑♥架♥这个词有点过了吧
Ah, kidnapping. That's pretty harsh, isn't it?
我们只是拘留了他
We merely, uh... We detained him.
为了审问
For questioning.
不 我们无权拘留任何人
Uh, no, we have no right to detain anyone.
这人可能知道是谁杀了雷金
This man may know who killed Ray King.
你不想知道吗
Do you want to know what he knows or not?
如果警♥察♥拦下我
I-If the cops stop me,
如果他们要搜查后备箱怎么办 大天才
if-if they search the trunk, what then, genius?
你好 梦中人
Hello, dreamboat.
能查到我位置吗
Do you have my location?
是的
Yes.
我需要从这里到胜利大道一路绿灯
I need green lights from here to Victory Boulevard.
并报假警说这里以南十个街区
And please call in a fake robbery
发生抢劫案 转移警方注意力
ten blocks south of here to distract the police
直到玛莉贝丝安全回到民宿
until Marybeth gets safely home to the Airbnb.
厉害 -还有吗
Damn. - Anything else?
查查雷金那天约了谁
I need to know who Ray King was meeting with.
可以了吗
Okay?
相当可以好嘛
Pretty good, no?
走吧
Okay.
去吃点东西还是…
Go eat something or...
塔可钟
Taco Bell.
那走吧
There we go.
(哈伯神经科学学院 贾丝廷)
早上好 孩子们
Good morning, boys and girls.
你们有没有人想要暴♥力♥破解洛杉矶
Who wants to brute-force the city of Los Angeles?
(哈伯神经科学学院)
克里斯和他的朋友 今早将与我们远程连线
We have Chris and his friend joining us remotely this morning.
他们希望我们找到并确认一名涉案人员
They would like us to find and identify a person of interest.
大家准备查看 所有道路和安防摄像头的画面
Let's prepare to examine all traffic and security cameras.
我一直在看国土安♥全♥部♥发来的监控
Okay, so I've been looking at the footage Homeland sent.
雷走进酒馆 过了45分钟后出来
Ray goes in, comes out 45 minutes later.
我们都不确定他是不是约了人见面
We don't even know for sure if he was there to meet anyone at all.
为什么不让
Why don't we just, uh,
那个托马斯告诉我们科布在哪里
get that Tomas guy to tell us where Cobb's at?
请问要怎么做到呢
And how are we gonna do that exactly?
你挖出他一只眼睛 然后给他看
If you just take out his eye, right, you show it to him?
告诉他你会把另一只也挖出来
And then you just say you're gonna take the other one out
除非他肯开口
unless he starts talking.
这招每次都奏效 屡试不爽
It works every time. It's, like, a ten out of ten.
没人想做瞎子 对吧
Nobody wants to be blind, right?
给他看一只 他就知道你是认真的
You show 'em the one eye, they know you're serious.
安全链接已启动
Secure link is active.
早上好
Good morning.
我已经给团队介绍了情况
I've warmed up the orchestra.
我们正在寻找目标人物
We are looking for your person now.
正在搜索案发当天的监控录像
Finding footage from the day of the incident.
调取街道摄像头
Isolating street cameras.
听着 我国土安♥全♥部♥的朋友
Look, my guy at Homeland,
他可是加州理工学院的计算机博士
he has a doctorate in computer science from Caltech.
随便你的团队在哪个数据库里找
He can access every database you can name and some you can't.
那晚只有两个监控拍到了
There were only two cameras recording that night.
我相信哈伯的孩子都很优秀
I'm sure the kids at Harbor are bright,
但这是在浪费时间
but we are wasting time.
你看
Oh, look.
这些是你在找的其他摄像头
Here are the other cameras you were looking for,
麦迪娜副局长
Deputy Director Medina.
你现在可以解除静音了
You can unmute your mic now.
所有人同步搜索
电影精选列表