Braxton.
这也太不公平了
It's-it's-it's... It's wildly unfair.
他是个孩子 布莱斯顿
He's a child, Braxton.
谁在乎他是不是孩子 我是大人 你是大人
I don't care he's a child. I'm a man. You're a man.
他是孩子 那是猫 那又怎样
He's a kid. That's a cat. Who cares?
重点是我们应该轮流才对
The point is we're supposed to be taking turns.
他抱着我的猫已经一个半小时了 克里斯
He's been holding my cat for the last hour and a half, Chris.
什么时候才轮到我
So when's it my turn?
还要开多久
How much longer, man?
(西班牙语)阿贝尔托 还要多久到哈伯
Alberto. ?Cuánto falta hasta Harbor?
(西班牙语)1247英里
Mil doscientas cuarenta y siete millas.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
还要1247英里
Uh, 1,247 miles.
我真是服了 算这些他倒是算得飞快
It's amazing. It's amazing how he can just come up with that
但他却算不清楚
but he can't figure out how long it takes
多久该轮到别人抱小猫咪
to give somebody else a turn holding the damn cat.
真是个该死的天才
He's like a freaking genius.
我只是好奇问问
Just, um, out of idle curiosity,
你有什么计划吗 等把这孩子送到哈伯后
what are your plans after, uh... after we drop Alberto at Harbor?
我的计划
My plans?
我没想过
I-I don't know.
是这样 那个…
Do you think, um...
我在房♥车公园预订了位置 就在查塔胡奇
Well, I made a reservation at an RV park, uh,
等我们送完阿尔贝托
at the Chattahoochee for after we drop off Alberto,
我想我们可以去那里徒步
a-and I thought we could go hiking there.
你订了位置
You-you made a reservation?
只是个提议
It's just an idea.
然后 我们就住那房♥车里
And-and what, we'd... we-we'd stay in the Airstream?
对 会很有意思
I think it'll be fun.
没错 我也觉得会很有意思 -那就好
I think it... I think it might be fun, too.
电影精选列表