你这姑娘真不会聊天
You kind of suck as a conversationalist.
我知道有语言障碍 但我的天哪
I mean, I know there's a language barrier, but holy shit,
我说的话不至于造成这么大的歧义吧
it's not like it's so fucking confusing what I'm saying to you.
(城市中心旅馆)
我一直都找不到满意的办公椅
Can't seem to find an office chair I like.
那些椅子我实在是坐不惯
They're all so uncomfortable, you know?
其实真正的问题不在椅子
You know, actually, it's not the chair.
可能是因为你的那句“多亏你”
I think maybe it's what you said about putting me there.
我觉得我不配坐这个位子
I don't feel like I've earned the job.
你或许需要更好的腰部支撑
Maybe you need more lumbar support.
好市多有几把椅子 腰部支撑做得很好
Costco has an excellent line of chairs that support the lower back.
当我没说
Uh, never mind.
你兄弟知道案子的最新情况吗
So, is your brother up to speed on the case?
他知道
Yes.
你们上次见面是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
八年前 在芝加哥
Eight years ago, in Chicago.
他是弟弟还是…
Younger brother or older?
我比布莱斯顿大两岁
I'm two years older than Braxton.
他不太…
He doesn't...
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
他只是经常无缘无故生我的气
He's just often very angry at me for no reason.
没关系
It's fine.
我想他见到你一定很高兴
Well, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.
难说
Mm. Uh...
我明白 我也有兄弟姐妹
I-I get it. I have a sibling, too.
不然 你可以谢谢他来帮忙
Maybe thank him for coming to help.
告诉他你见到他有多高兴
You know, tell him how glad you are to see him.
我的经验是
It's just been my experience
人们都希望得到感谢 你懂的
that people want to be appreciated, you know?
他来了
That's him.
你好 布莱斯顿
Hello, Braxton.
这地方可真棒
This is pretty.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是玛莉贝丝麦迪娜
I am Marybeth Medina,
金融犯罪执法局副局长
deputy director of Financial Crimes Enforcement.
联邦政♥府♥的
A Fed?
你脑子抽风了吗
You suffer a stroke?
你在生气
You're upset.
我们一起合作 所以不管…
We're working together, so whatever...
你从事什么职业我目前都没兴趣
profession you're in, I currently have zero interest.
“目前”是吧
Currently, huh?
天啊 这下我放心了
Hey, gosh, that's great to hear.
单独聊两句好吗
Talk to you for a second?
我们有日子没见了 对吧
So it's been a minute, yeah?
八年 零两个月 -没错
Eight years, uh, two months. - That's right.
你看起来不错 克里斯
You look good, Chris.
我也这么想 我…
I think so, too. I...
布莱斯顿 谢谢你能来
Braxton, thank you for coming.
我真的很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
她让你这么说的
She tell you to say that?
对
Yeah.
好吧
去撒个尿
Got to squirt.
好吧 那个
Uh, just...
布莱斯顿 我们要不要再过一遍计划
Braxton, should we go over the plan again?
你要干什么 -能让我安静地撒泡尿吗
What are you doing? Let me just take a piss, yeah?
好吧 然后我们再过遍计划
Okay, and then we'll talk about the plan.
我是说 我们都看见了
我们都看见天空中的化学凝结尾迹了
就在昨天
你看到天上那道长长的尾迹了吗
它延伸了好几英里 千真万确
怀疑论者说那只是飞机排放的冷凝物
介意长相吗 -无所谓
Care what they look like? - Nah.
要几个
How many?
一会儿就送过去
I'll send 'em up.
谢了
Appreciate it.
搞定
All righty.
你知道我的时间很值钱吧
My time's money, right?
是的 我知道
Yes, I've heard that.
我会寄发♥票♥给你的
I'll send you an invoice.
好的 很合理
Okay. Fair.
等拿到账单再来和我说合理吧 大哥
See how fair you think it is when you get the bill there, hotshot.
没关系 我肯定付得起
Oh, it's okay. I'm sure I can afford it.
“我肯定付得起”
"I'm sure I can afford it."
布莱斯顿
Braxton.
“布莱斯顿”
"Braxton." - Braxton, don't repeat me.
布莱斯顿 别重复我的话
"Braxton, don't repeat me."
“布莱斯顿 别重复我的话”
Braxton. - "Braxton."
布莱斯顿 你知道我不喜欢…
You know I don't like...
布莱斯顿 我好心和你说
Braxton, I'm asking you nicely.
“布莱斯顿 我真的…” -布莱斯顿
"Braxton, I really..." - Braxton.
好了 去那儿
All right, go...
去那边站着 好吗
just go stand over there, all right?
别吓着人家
Don't be scary.
让我来开口
Let me do the talking.
姑娘们
Ladies.
(西班牙语)你好 老爹
Hola, papi.
(西班牙语)你好
Hola.
随便坐
Make yourself at home.
(西班牙语)你好
Hola, hola.
(西班牙语)你好
Hola.
你好
Hello.
你一定就是那个狂野的吧 -不是
You must be the wild one, huh? - Oh.
只要你们不乱动家具的位置 他就没意见
Long as you don't rearrange the furniture, he's A-OK.
不如先把这个给了 好吗 这是你的
Let's just, uh... Okay. Let's just get this over with now, yeah?
(西班牙语)谢谢
Gracias.
(西班牙语)我喜欢爽快的人
(西班牙语)谢谢 亲爱的
(西班牙语)不客气 应该的
De nada, de nada.
给你的
Here you go.
(西班牙语)谢谢Gracias.
谢谢 姑娘们
Thank you, ladies.
我和我朋友刚才在这儿聊天
You know, me and my friend here, we were, uh... we were just talking.
有件事或许你们能为我们解答
Just, maybe you could settle something for us.
如果你们走进这样一个房♥间
Now, what happens, you walk into a room like this,
两个男人坐在这儿 等着你们出现
two guys sitting here, all right, waiting for you--
如果出事了要怎么办
what happens if things turn bad?
别紧张 不是说我们
Now, look, it's... it's not us.
我俩就像小绵羊一样 好吗
We're as tame as a tulip, okay?
我只是好奇 万一有人想要动你们
I'm just wondering what happens if somebody puts their hands on you
让你们不舒服
a way you don't like, if...
或者不让你们离开
maybe we don't let you leave.
我想在这种情况下
I imagine there's somebody
你们一定会打电♥话♥求助吧
you call in a situation like that, right?
肯定有人负责这事 他会立刻出现
Somebody whose job it is to show up here,
确保你们大家没事
make sure you guys are okay.
我就实话实说吧
Now, I want to be completely clear.
我对他的名字不感兴趣 叫什么都无所谓
I'm not interested in names here. I could care less what his name is.
只是
Just...
我要怎么做 才能让那个倒霉蛋
what would it take for me to get that certain somebody
立马赶过来
to show up here?
(西班牙语)这家伙疯了吗
?Está loco este gringo?
(西班牙语)不知道 不太对劲
(西班牙语)他们显然不是来上♥床♥的
(西班牙语)但他们不要情报 也不想知道名字吗
托马斯
Se llama Tomas.
(西班牙语)他叫托马斯
His name is Tomas.
布莱斯顿你忘了吗 托马斯
Braxton, remember? Tomas.
(西班牙语)我们走吧 现在就走
-(西班牙语)不 等一下 没准他们能… -(西班牙语)等什么
(西班牙语)帮什么 他刚才说了托马斯的名字
什么
What? What?
(西班牙语)或许他们帮不了你 可谁知道呢
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
没关系 没关系
Shh, shh, shh, shh. It's okay. It's okay.
(西班牙语)帮什么 他们根本不认识我们
(西班牙语)除非他们当场杀了我们
(西班牙语)为什么不能听他们说完呢
(西班牙语)别抱太大希望
(西班牙语)我们继续跟着他 他会杀了我们的
(西班牙语)别傻了 想想华雷斯
电影精选列表