我选择一个人
I choose to be alone.
这样我就不需要向任何人交代 懂吗
I don't have anybody that I got to answer to, you know,
不用向人报备
check in with.
我环游世界 住遍各大五星级酒店
I-I travel the world. I stay at five-star hotels.
想做什么做什么
I do what I want when I want it.
我还有枪 想去哪里去哪里
Have gun, will travel, motherfucker.
所以当然啦 开心得不得了 简直爽爆了
I mean, yeah. Shit yeah, I'm happy.
你就放一百个心吧
I'm fucking happy. Bet your ass I'm happy.
我挺想有个能报备的人
I'd like to have someone to check in on.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yes.
那就养条狗吧
Well, get a dog.
你有狗吗
Do you have a dog?
我很快就有了
I'm getting a dog.
给你看看
Look at this.
你看
Yeah.
它叫格雷格
That's Greg.
有点牵强
Unconvincing.
什么叫有点牵强 它叫格雷格
What do you mean "unconvincing"?
他马上就是我的了
That's Greg. I'm getting this dog.
不 你只是喜欢养狗这主意
Well, you like the idea of a dog.
所有养狗的人都是因为喜欢养狗这主意
Anybody who has a dog likes the idea of getting a dog.
所以他们才会去养狗
It's why they got the dog in the first place.
你有固定的住所吗 -没有
Do you have a permanent residence? - No.
长♥期♥不在家时有人照顾你的狗吗 -也没有
Anyone to care for your dog during long absences? - I do not.
你生活规律吗 -不
Do you keep a regular schedule
按时吃饭和睡觉吗 -怎么可能
in terms of eating, sleeping? - No, I don't.
你适合养猫
You're a cat person.
这没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with that.
说的也是 要是养只猫 至少猫会想我
Well, you know something, if I had a cat, at least the cat would miss me.
不好说
Doubtful.
可能吧
Possible.
不可能
Nah.
克里斯 到底是因为你还是因为我
Chris, is it because of you or because of me?
什么
What?
你一直…
That you, like...
什么 -你…
What? - You...
我没听懂 -你不会…
I don't understand. - You don't...
你好像就是
You just, like,
从来
don't, like...
不会想我
like, miss me.
问题在你还是在我
Like, is that 'cause of you or me?
我曾经找了你很多年
I spent years looking for you.
我只想知道你在哪儿 而你从没找过我
I was just trying to track you down, but you don't look for me at all.
然后我终于找到你了
And then I finally find you,
然后
and I...
当时还是我救了你一命
you know, I was there, I saved your life.
然后你说你会来找我的 你说…
And you said that you would come and find me. You said...
你很快就会来找我 然后你又消失了
you would come and find me soon, and then you just disappeared again,
不是吗
I guess.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
You had my phone number.
其实我想问你的是
I guess what I'm asking you, man, is, like...
你不想我是因为我的问题还是…
Do you not miss me because of me, or is it...
因为你有… -我有什么
...is it 'cause of your, like... - My what?
你懂的 就是你的状况
You know, your... your condition.
我就这样
I'm just me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在给下肢涂防晒霜
I am applying sunscreen to my lower extremities.
这是防晒指数100的防晒霜
This is 100 SPF.
我小时候曾经不止四次被晒伤
I had more than four sunburns in my childhood,
所以 像我们这种人患黑色素瘤的几率
so we're more than twice as likely to develop melanoma as adults.
是别人的两倍多
I take precautions. - Can I get a little bit?
能给我也来点吗 谢谢 -当然啦
Yeah, sure. - Can I get some? Thanks, man.
你知道我不喜欢这样
You know I don't like that.
这不好玩 布莱斯顿 我喜欢…
That's not funny, Braxton. I like thing...
太有意思了
Oh, it's so funny.
有时我真想揍你一拳 -真是太有意思了
I want to sock your mouth sometimes. - It's so funny.
你猜我在想什么
You know what I think?
我觉得我们应该大醉一场
I think we got to go get drunk.
走吧 伙计
Come on, man.
我们去喝个痛快
Let's go get drunk.
好吧
Okay.
(牛仔宫殿酒吧)
(歌♥词大意)儿子 你肯定会成功
? Son, you finally got it made ?
老汉克成功了
? Old Hank made it here
我们都相信你也会
and we're all sure that you will ?
但我不认为汉克是这样做的
? but I don't think Hank done it this way ?
但我不认为汉克是这样做的
? I don't think old Hank done it this way...
这里好像跟我想的不太一样
I don't know if it's, uh, exactly what I had in mind, you know?
我是说 这可是洛杉矶
I mean, it's... it's L.A.
对我来说应该是夜店 泊车小哥
To me, that means nightclubs,
天鹅绒绳子 满地都是人♥渣♥
valets, velvet ropes, douchebags everywhere.
不是这种土里土气的小镇 懂吗
Not really a honky-tonk type town, you know?
怎么说呢 我没想到你会喜欢
I don't know, I just never took you for, like,
西部乡村风 不过
a country-western kind of guy, but
挺好的 我是说
it's cool. I mean,
你既然能装成普通的会计师
I guess you pretend to be an ordinary accountant,
那今晚你也能装成个牛仔 对吧
you can, uh, pretend to be a cowboy tonight, right?
不 对 好吧
No. Yes. Okay.
什么叫“不 对 好吧”
What do you mean "no, yes, okay"?
我们俩是在聊天吗 克里斯
Are we having a conversation here, Chris?
对了 说到牛仔 我的感觉是
By the way, as far as the whole cowboy thing,
阿甘鞋呢 还是差了点意思 不过…
I think the Forrest Gump shoes, they're a bit of a misfire, but...
那个…
Well...
那个什么 什么
"Well" what? What?
你们好
Hey, now.
你好
Hello.
乐队可以点歌♥
Band's looking for requests.
你有喜欢的歌♥吗 帅哥
Is there a song you like, handsome?
我觉得艾伦杰克逊挺好 类似于那种的
I guess I'm good with, like, Alan Jackson, something like that.
告诉他 随便哪首都行 亲爱的
Tell 'em that'll, uh... that'll do me just fine, sweetheart.
好吧 别这么急 动感夜猫
Okay, slow down, Night Moves.
我是在问他
I was, uh, asking him.
我叫安吉
I'm Angie.
你好安吉 我叫克里斯
Hello, Angie. My name is Chris.
你最喜欢什么 克里斯
What's your favorite tune, Chris?
我最喜欢科普兰的《阿巴拉契亚之春》
My favorite song is "Appalachian Spring" by Copland.
第二喜欢呢
Second favorite.
在这种场合的话
Uh... in this context, yes.
金属乐队的《睡魔入侵》
Metallica, "Enter Sandman."
这恐怕超出了他们的专业范畴
I don't think that's in their wheelhouse.
好吧
Ah, yeah.
也许你该问一个更了解乐队业务能力的人
Maybe you should ask someone more familiar with the band's capabilities.
好吧
Okay.
不对 -我…
No. - I...
不对 -什么
No. - What?
你在干吗 就差一口气 你怎么…
What are you do... You were right there. Why'd you...
你怎么就一落千丈了 -那我该说什么
why'd you go down like that? - What was I supposed to say?
聊得好好的 眼看就成了
You were going up. It was working.
什么叫“我该说什么”
What were you supposed to say?
你就说“你选吧”不就行了
Just say, "You pick," you know?
但她问的是我最喜欢的歌♥
But she asked me what my favorite song was.
老兄 她不是在问你问题 -不 她问了
Dude, she wasn't asking you... - Yes, she did. She asked me.
她过来是因为她喜欢你 -她让我选
Because she liked you. - She lit...
对此我跟你一样震惊 但她喜欢你
I-I'm just as shocked as you are, but she liked you.
所以她才走过来
That's why she came here.
你可以理解为求偶
I don't know, it was like a mating call.
真不懂你怎么会看不出来呢
I mean, how do you not see... It doesn't...
我的大脑不是那样运作的 布莱斯顿
My brain doesn't work that way, Braxton.
你听我说 嘿
Look, dude, I... Hey,
嘿 嘿 嘿
hey, hey, hey.
挺好的
电影精选列表