Well, he might have.
但我们赶过去花了点时间
But it took us a little while to get there.
东西很可能在这期间遗失了
Things have a tendency of disappearing.
你们怎么会打给我的
Well, how'd you know to call me?
他的手♥机♥
His cell phone.
紧急联络人的名字写的是你
You were his "in case of emergency" contact.
你刚才为什么问我他的财务问题
Well, why'd you ask if he was having money problems?
(找到那个会计师)
(爱达荷州 博伊西)
What's the difference between
精致休闲和商务休闲有什么区别
dressy casual and business casual?
两个都意味着
Both mean leave your cargo shorts
你不能穿工装短裤和人字拖出门
and flip-flops at home.
我没有工装短裤 也没有人字拖
I don't own cargo shorts, and I don't own flip-flops.
现在可以谈正经事了吗
Could we discuss business now,
还是你需要更多第一次约会的建议
or do you need more first-date tips?
说吧
Go.
稻川会希望你在他们接管一家银行之前
The Inagawa-kai want you to audit a bank before
对其进行审计
they assume control.
你怎么看
Thoughts?
你在东京太显眼了
You're very conspicuous in Tokyo.
但是呢
But?
但是黑帮每次都会按时付钱
The yakuza always pay on time.
下一个
Next.
奥布雷贡先生想知道
Se?or Obregon wants to know
我们想要现金支付还是艺术品
if we want payment in cash or artwork.
他有什么艺术品
What art does he have?
一幅里维拉的画作 他说你很喜欢
A Rivera he says you admired.
(私密号♥码来电)
他欠我们多少
How much does he owe?
240万
2.4 million.
当然选里维拉了
The Rivera, of course.
长叹一口气
Heavy sigh.
剩下应收账款还有多少
What's the remainder of the receivables?
135万
1.35 million.
分批打到新西兰和法国的各个账户
Layer the rest in the New Zealand accounts and in France,
剩下的打到哈伯基金会
and the remainder in Harbor's endowment.
用哪个名字 高斯 巴贝奇 还是卡洛威
Under what name? Gauss, Babbage or Carroll?
纳什 还有别的吗
Nash. Anything else?
别穿你那件黑西装
Don't wear your black suit.
那样会看起来像个殡葬师
It makes you look like a mortician.
(子午线酒店及套房♥)
欢迎各位来到第13届
Well, welcome to the 13th annual
“爱在博伊西”浪漫相亲节的现场
Boise Romance Festival.
好耶
Whoa.
(爱在博伊西 浪漫相亲节)
你们来这里只为了一个原因
You all are here for one reason:
找到缘分 遇见那个对的人
to make a connection, meet that special someone
(安)
邂逅你们的真爱
and find love.
对了
Oh, P.S.
(达尔比)
别忘了领♥取♥免费的相亲节纪念T恤哦
Don't forget to pick up your free Romance Festival T-shirt.
(卡拉)
价值25美元哦 -是的
A $25 value there. - Yeah.
(安德莉亚)
你们大多数人都是第一次参加
So, since most of you are first-timers,
所以我们重新介绍下活动
let's recap how this works.
你们之前回答了一系列问题
You answered a battery of questions
这是为了体现出你们的喜好 需求
designed to express your wants, needs,
期待和渴望
hopes and desires.
然后 通过我们独家的数学算法
We then used our proprietary mathematical algorithm
就能够为你们找到最匹配的10个对象
to search for your ten best fits.
而在之前12次活动中
That same algorithm
我们的这套独家算法已经成功促成了
in 12 previous festivals has resulted in...
53对有缘人喜结连理
53 marriages!
没错 掌声鼓励一下
All right, give it up for that.
厉害
Hell yeah.
现在 你们手中没有对方的名字
Uh, now, no names were sent to you.
只有号♥码牌和照片
Only the I.D. numbers and photos
是按照匹配程度排序的
ranked in order of connectivity.
不可以提前在网上搜索哦
No early online searches allowed.
每次约会限时五分钟
You'll each spend five minutes per date,
之后是不限时自♥由♥交流环节
then unlimited time later in the day.
姑娘们
Oh, ladies,
今天不是比谁更快
it's-it's not a competition.
你们有足够的时间赶到第一个约会地点
No, there's plenty of time to get to your first date last.
别这么心急
Hold your horses.
好吧 开始吧
Um, o-okay.
去找那个对的人吧
Go ahead, go on. Go meet that special someone.
上帝保佑你们 不管你是不是教♥徒♥ -是的
Godspeed. Nondenominational. - Yes.
嗨 你好
Hi. - Hello.
我叫安蕾妮
Um, I'm Ann Renee.
我非常非常喜欢会计师
And I just love, love, love accountants.
那真是太巧了 -是啊
Well, that's a coincidence. - Yeah.
你相信一见钟情这种事吗
Um, do you believe in love at first sight,
有一天会遇到那个命中注定的人
that there's someone we're meant to be with,
所谓的 灵魂伴侣
a soulmate?
我不信这个 这想法太荒谬而且幼稚
Well, no, that's a... absurd, childish notion.
绝不可能发生
Of-of course that's not real.
什么叫你反向破解了我们的算法
What do you mean, you reverse-engineered our algorithm?
我对头部约会软件做了数据挖掘
I data-mined the top online dating apps
并比对了你们的问题
and mapped a battery of your questions against theirs.
(芭芭)
然后呢
And?
我自己建了套算法
I built my own dating algorithm.
关于爱情究竟是真实存在的 又或者
Well, the question of whether or not
只不过是人脑中
there's such a thing as love or it's simply an electrical,
所发生的神经电化学反应过程
neurochemical process that takes place in the brain is up
还有待讨论
for debate.
祝你一切顺利
Uh, have a good day.
我从数据组中抓取了
I scraped the data clusters for
最有可能的约会触发词
the likeliest date-producing words.
等等 你说“约会触发词”
Wait. "Date-producing words"?
没错
Yes.
比如女人总说自己看重承诺和安稳
For example, women claim to value commitment and stability,
但又总爱选危险刺♥激♥的对象
but they swipe for dangerous and exciting.
性感坏男孩
Sexy bad boys.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
Um, I'm doing really well.
骆洛 -对 骆洛
Lori. - Yeah, Lori.
这个是小名 还是绰号♥
Is that a nickname or short for anything?
不 我姓骆名洛
No, it's just Lori.
我通过在嵌入矩阵中对你们的问题分词
I assigned numerical values to your questions by tokenizing them
为问题赋予数值
in an embedding matrix
并且针对最有效的答案
and generating a predictive model
生成了一个预测模型
for the most effective answers,
答案是我提供的
which I provided
不会撒谎
without lying.
我上一任男朋友
My last boyfriend
他每周末都和朋友打高尔夫球
spent every weekend golfing with his friends.
你会经常和朋友在一起吗
Do you spend a lot of time with friends?
不 完全不会 不会
No, not at all. No.
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
一个也没有
No friends.
那…
Um,
宠物呢
pets?
我发现约会软件里被投诉最多的
I identified misleading profile photos
就是照片和真人不符
as the top complaint across all dating apps.
女人在体重和年龄上撒谎
Women lie about weight and age.
而男人则是在身高和年龄上撒谎
Men lie about height and age.
所以我调整了我的照片和微笑方式
So I adjusted my photo and smile accordingly.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我喜欢露营 超喜欢
I like camping.
我也是 -没错
A lot. - So do I.
电影精选列表