我好像在照片里看到有辆清风房♥车
Yeah, I thought I saw an Airstream in one of your photos?
没错 那是我的家
Yes, that's my home.
我住的地方
That's where I live.
永远住下去
Oh, permanently?
除非我死了
Well, as long as I'm alive.
毕竟我们谁都没法永远住在一个地方
None of us are living anywhere permanently.
肉体也只是个躯壳
Okay. - This is just a husk.
它最终会变成一具尸体
Okay. Oh. - Eventually, this body will be a corpse.
而最棒的是
And the best part is
你不用再因为未申报的折旧
you don't have to amend your tax return
去修改报税单了
for unclaimed depreciation,
这点有多么重要 我想你肯定清楚
which I'm sure you know is very meaningful.
这不仅会给你带来意想不到的好处
Not only does it have that unintended benefit,
而最棒的是
but the best part is
你不用再因为未申报的折旧
that you don't have to amend your tax return
去修改报税单了
for unclaimed depreciation.
我很愿意跟你分享 尽管严格来说
And I will share this with you even though it's a...
这算得上是商业机密了
well, it's a bit of a trade secret,
虽然不是什么专利
albeit not a proprietary one, but the best part is that
但最棒的是 你不用再因为未申报的折旧
you don't have to amend your tax return
去修改报税单了
for unclaimed depreciation.
好吧
Yeah, um,
聊点别的吧
how about something else?
孩子
Um, kids?
你44岁
You're... 44?
45岁
Um, 45.
好吧 任何事都有可能嘛
Well, I suppose anything's possible.
天啊
Ugh. God.
至少从数学角度来说
I just mean mathematically.
你操纵了整个系统
You gamed the system?
我优化了我的个人资料
I optimized my profile.
整面墙从上到下都贴满了
Whole wall covered top to bottom.
没见过这么瘆人的
Damnedest thing you ever saw.
地图 便签条 变♥态♥照片
Maps, Post-it Notes, sicko photos.
就像是那个…
Like something
《猎捕变♥态♥狂》节目里的场景 -没错
out of one of those "let's catch us a pervert" shows.
他真是有够忙的
Busy little bee, wasn't he?
他的遗物你们怎么处理的
Wh-What did you do with his stuff?
我们没扔掉
Oh, we didn't throw it away.
不收掉那些恶心的照片根本别想租出去
Couldn't rent it like that, all those nasty photos he had.
他在这儿住了多久
How long was he here?
两个月
Two months.
昨天该付下期租金的
Next payment was due yesterday.
(概览-2024年)
(哈伯神经科学学院 哈里斯米勒医学博士 神经学教授)
(克里斯蒂安沃尔夫)
房♥租多少钱
The rent-- how much?
(哈伯神经科学学院 新罕布♥什♥尔州 汉诺威)
哈伯神经科学学院
Harbor Neuroscience Academy.
你好 我是美国财政部的麦迪娜副局长
Yeah, this is, uh, Deputy Director Medina, U.S.
你们有没有
Treasury Department.
一个叫克里斯蒂安沃尔夫的员工
Is there a Christian Wolff on staff?
抱歉 女士 没有
I'm sorry, ma'am. No.
好的
Okay.
那有没有叫卡尔高斯的
Um, how about a Carl Gauss?
或者查尔斯巴贝奇
Or-or Charles Babbage?
路易斯卡罗尔 又或者叫卢
Lewis Carroll? Lou, maybe?
这里是哈伯神经科学学院
This is Harbor Neuroscience Academy.
是的 这点我知道
Yeah, I'm-I'm aware of that. Uh...
那你们有没有
do you have any employees,
带有英国口音的女性职员
maybe female, British accent?
您究竟想问什么
What's this in reference to?
你们之前有名学生 他父亲曾是军人
About a former student whose father was in the military?
学生档案都被封存了
The student records are sealed.
我只是值班人员
Uh, I'm the after-hours receptionist.
您还是明天打来吧
You should probably call back tomorrow
那时会有人解答您的问题
when there's someone here who can answer that for you.
我要和那个会计师的联络人谈谈
I need to talk to the handler of The Accountant.
我知道她在听
I know she's listening,
而那个会计师也会听她的
and I know he listens to her.
您说什么
Excuse me?
我叫玛莉贝丝麦迪娜
My name is Marybeth Medina.
我眼前有一大堆凶杀案的照片
I'm staring at a pile of homicide photos,
中美洲和墨西哥的地图
maps of Central America,
一堆披萨收据 另外
Mexico, pizza receipts, and...
我敢肯定 还有一张她老板的照片
I'm pretty sure I'm staring at a photo of her boss.
我需要他的帮助
I need his help.
(加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶)
我要挂电♥话♥了
Hanging up now.
等等
W-Wait.
(已锁定通话位置)
雷金被杀了
Ray King has been murdered.
(哈伯神经科学学院)
好了 让我看看
Okay, let's see.
10块 8块 这个给你7块
Ten, eight. Give you seven.
10块 8块 7块一磅吗
Ten, eight and seven? A pound?
一磅
Yeah, a pound.
这是寿司级的金枪鱼
It's sushi-grade tuna.
得了吧 不是寿司级的
Oh, come on. It's not sushi-grade.
伯克 这是寿司级的
Burke, it's sushi-grade.
有碰伤 连脂肪都没有
It's bruised. There's no fat on it.
根本不是寿司级的好吗
It's not sushi-grade at all. Come on.
卖♥♥不卖♥♥随你
Take it or leave it.
迪克在里面吗
Dickie inside?
迪克在里面
Dickie's inside.
他会像上周和上上周一样把钱给你的
He'll give you your money like last week and the week before,
老混♥蛋♥ 行吧 行吧
you fucker. Yeah, yeah.
托尼 过来下
Tony, come on!
坐下吧
Sit down.
好了 说说
Okay, okay.
四个职业杀手却干不掉一个女人
Four pro hitters couldn't take out one woman.
怎么会发生这种事
How is that possible?
严格说是两个杀手
Technically, two hitters.
两个对付金 两个对付她
Two went after King. Two took her.
是三个 算上你
Three. Counting you.
我当时位置不好
I didn't have a clean shot.
你觉得她知道我们在追杀她而不是金吗
You think she knows we were after her instead of King?
不可能
No chance.
你怎么知道
How you figure?
因为我们都还活着
We're aboveground.
那问题解决了
Problem solved.
按你自己说的
By your own logic,
如果她想杀你 你早就没命了
if she wanted to kill you, she would have.
放松点 老板
Relax, boss.
她不记得你了
She don't remember you.
暂时
Yet.
这话是什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
几年前她曾经出现过
She showed up a couple of years ago.
当时有三个家伙在和我谈生意
The three men I was negotiating with had pissed
他们惹错了对象
off the wrong people.
现在来谈谈 我们的伟大计划
So, let's talk about our success.
你的大船
Your ships,
我的小船
my boats.
距离海岸20英里
20 miles out to sea, hmm?
别在洛杉矶港口就行 就选…
No Los Angeles port.
嘿
Just...
她没认出你吗
And she didn't recognize you?
没有
No.
但总有一天她会想起我是谁 我做过什么
But one day she'll remember who I am and what I did,
等到那时候
and my whole world turns
我就完蛋了
to shit.
你给我飞去沃斯堡 今晚就走
You fly to Fort Worth tonight.
别再出现第二个雷金 -收到
No more Ray Kings. - Okay.
我不想再看到什么私♥家♥侦♥探♥
电影精选列表