快点
Now!
(西班牙语)妈妈 妈妈
?Mamá! ?Mami!
(西班牙语)别把我藏起来
(西班牙语)快点 该死的 好吗
(西班牙语)别动
(西班牙语)不
(西班牙语)不
?No!
(西班牙语)不
你是伊迪丝桑切斯
You're Edith Sanchez.
早就不是了
Not anymore.
我想你儿子应该被关在 华雷斯的一处营地里
I think your child is a prisoner in a compound in Juárez.
没事的
It's okay.
用手压住伤口
I need to put pressure on this.
救援马上到
Help is coming.
不 不 我付钱给你是让你去杀她
No, no. I-I paid you to kill her,
不是听你说失手
not to try and kill her.
有人介入了这次行动
Someone intervened in the hit.
是一个极度危险的家伙
An extraordinarily lethal someone.
我们的合约会一直生效
Our contracts are enforced until the target is dead
直到目标死亡或客户死亡
or the client's expired.
祝你今晚愉快
Enjoy your evening.
去华雷斯
Go to Juárez.
带那些孩子去沙漠
Take those kids into the desert.
解决他们 然后埋掉
I want 'em dead and buried.
别留痕迹
No trace.
别让人追查到我
Nothing to tie me to them.
你觉得你能做到吗
Think you can handle that?
好的 伯克
Yeah, Burke.
我能做到
Yeah, I can handle that.
你去到华雷斯 然后呢
You show up in Juárez, and then what?
你要怎么找到这些孩子
How you even gonna find these kids?
不用你担心 你可以走了
Not your concern. You can leave.
真受不了 你要我告诉你多少次
For Christ's sake. How many times do I got to tell you?
麦迪娜的事不是我的错 懂吗
What happened to Medina was not my fault.
是她说不想跟我们扯上关系的
All right? She said she wanted nothing to do with us.
我照着做而已
I just... I took her at her word.
她的肺被刺穿了 脾脏破裂 下巴骨折
She has a punctured lung, ruptured spleen and a fractured jaw.
那就别给她送果篮了
So don't send an Edible Arrangement.
你说吧 多少次才够
How many times? How many times I got to do it?
要我说多少次对不起才够
How many times I got to say I'm sorry?
我不知道 你一次都没说过
I don't know. You haven't said it one time.
你真会胡说八道
Ah, you're so full of shit.
一切都是因为照片里那该死的孩子 对吧
All this is about is about the goddamn kid in the picture, right?
你觉得他跟你很像
You think he's like you.
是的 他在华雷斯孤身一人
Yes. He's alone in Juárez.
你会在乎吗 -你怎么知道
Do you even care? Do you... - How do you know that?
你怎么知道他跟你一样
How do you know he's like you?
你太奇怪了 克里斯
You are so weird, Chris.
你脑子里的想法总是莫名其妙
You get these ideas in your head,
数不完的执念
and you just obsess...
该死的 知道这多让人心累吗
Goddamn it, you know how exhausting it is?
我这辈子都在给那个奇怪的孩子
My entire life, I've had to clean up
擦屁♥股♥ 你知道吗
after the weird kid, you know that?
我不奇怪
I'm not weird.
你不奇怪
Oh, you're not weird?
小时候我们每一次搬家
Every fucking time we move,
去到一个新城市 你都会发作 拽着拳头
we go to a new town. What happens? Then you show up with your fits.
我早就不那样了 -不停唱那首愚蠢的童谣
I don't do that anymore, Braxton. - Your rocking. Your stupid
《所罗门格兰迪》
Solomon Grundy bullshit.
然后你被人欺负
Then I got to beat somebody's ass
我还得去揍他们替你出气
'cause they put their hands on you.
不 你喜欢打架
No. You like to fight!
那根本不是重点
Ah, it ain't the goddamn point!
重点是
The point is
无论什么时候我都会挺你 克里斯
I always get your fucking back, Chris! - Goodbye.
我那么挺你 你说过一句谢谢吗
I get your back. You ever say thank you?
哇 天啊 谢谢你 布莱斯顿
"Wow. Gee, thanks, Brax.
谢谢你一直那么挺我 谢谢
Thank you for getting my back. Thank you.
你是这世上最好的弟弟
You are the best goddamn brother..."
你干什么
What are you doing? You...
我被你气死了
Goddamn it!
怎么 拍拍屁♥股♥走了
What, you just gonna leave?
该死的 我告诉你 要去华雷斯是吧
Fuck. You know what? You want to go to Juárez?
好呀 那就去华雷斯
Hey, let's go to Juárez.
这主意不错 让我们一起送人头去吧
Good for you. Let's go get our asses shot off.
(海关与边境保护局 亚利桑那州 塞拉维斯塔)
我的无人机没有回应
My drone's not responding.
没有反应
I lost the feed.
(墨西哥 一号♥无人机 二号♥无人机)
(西班牙语)快 快上车
Get 'em on. Get 'em on.
(华雷斯营地 墨西哥 华雷斯)
(西班牙语)快点 都上车 快点 快点
都上去 看着他们 都往后坐 动作快
Load 'em up, load 'em up. All the way to the back. Fill it up.
(西班牙语)速度快
Vámonos.
野外郊游 跟上他们 快上车 都上车
Field trip. Follow them. Get on the bus. Get 'em on.
动起来
Let's go!
所有人都出来 野外郊游 把他们带上车
Everybody out! Field trip! Get 'em on the bus!
(正在绘制华雷斯营地地图)
(完成)
你找到了
You found it?
(私密号♥码)
我们找到了
We found it.
多远
How far?
11分钟车程
11 minutes.
好的
Okay.
我们等到天黑之后再进去
We'll wait till dark, and then we'll go in.
你能把灯关掉吗
Can you kill the lights?
可以 但没用
Yes, but it won't matter.
为什么
Why not?
不用等到天黑孩子们就都死了
The children will be dead before it's dark.
布莱斯顿
Braxton.
什么
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让他们都出来 嘿
Get 'em all out!
所有孩子都给我上车 野外郊游
Hey, all the kids on the bus! Field trip!
(西班牙语)快点 动作快
Rápido.
(西班牙语)动作快 臭小子 动起来
?Qué me ven, cabrones? - Get 'em all out!
让他们都出来 快点
Muévanse. Ey, ey. - Let's go!
(西班牙语)嘿 嘿 动作快
Rápido.
都出来了吗 所有人
(西班牙语)有人来了 有人来了
(西班牙语)快点 动起来 混♥蛋♥
(西班牙语)快点
(西班牙语)快 出来
(西班牙语)他跑了 他跑了 往那儿跑了
嘿 给他们点颜色
Hey! Move on them!
给我守住了 我马上就回来
Hold it down! I'll be right back!
你在哪儿 臭小子
Where you at, kid?
你死去哪里了
Where the fuck are you?
嘿 小子 你在哪里
Hey, kid, where you at?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你躲在这里干吗 想害死我吗 快点
The fuck do you think you're doing? You trying to get me killed? Get up!
赶紧走 快点 这边 这边
We're moving. Come on. This way, this way.
快走
Go.
快回击 还不趴下 真是蠢货
Fire back! Get down, you dumb motherfucker!
(西班牙语)快点 快点
赶紧开车
Start the bus!
(西班牙语)快 混♥蛋♥ 快
快走
Go!
(西班牙语)混♥蛋♥
(西班牙语)去死吧
手榴弹 克里斯 快走
Fire, Chris! Go, go!
(校车)
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move, move, move! Move!
(西班牙语)让开 闭嘴
你中弹了 -我没事 嘿
You're hit? - I'm good. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我没事 快走
I'm good. Go.
我没事 不 我没事 嘿 停下 -你中枪了
I'm fine, go. I'm fine. Hey, stop. - No. You're hit.
你快去救人 这些混♥蛋♥我能应付 快走
Finish the fucking job. I-I got these motherfuckers. Just go!
快走 克里斯 去救那些孩子 走啊
Go, Chris. Go get to those kids! Go! Damn it.
(西班牙语)该死的
(西班牙语)你完蛋了
先等等
Now, wait.
电影精选列表