It was good.
听到没 挺好的
You hear me? It was good.
我是说 你对她有意思 她对你也有意思
But, I mean, it seemed like you were seeing it, and she was seeing it.
是的 -但就是…
Yes. - It was just...
你让她笑了
you made her smile.
我不知道你说的第一个是什么
I mean, I don't know what the-the first thing you said,
但金属乐队那个真的太搞笑了
but the Metallica thing, that... it was funny.
没准她觉得你的回答很可爱
You know, it could've been perceived as, I-I don't know, like, cute or something like that,
但你绝对让她笑了
but it definitely made her smile.
我是说 也许是你少了点自信
I think maybe you don't give yourself enough credit.
你只是有点…
You're just, like, sort of...
你要做什么 伙计
What are you gonna do, man?
去尿尿吗 你去哪儿
You... going to piss? Where are you going?
(歌♥词大意)他每年只来镇上两次
? He only came to town about twice a year ?
他会买♥♥一百磅酵母和一些铜线
? He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line ?
大家都知道他酿私酒
? Everybody knew that he made moonshine...
不 不 不 不是吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
带上他的全部家当走进山谷
? Headed up the holler with everything he had ?
那是我出生前的事 但有人告诉我
? Before my time, but I've been told ?
他再也没有从铜头蛇路回来
? he never come back from Copperhead Road...
你可以的 准备好了
You got it. Ready?
就是这样
There you go.
嘿
Hey.
开什么国际玩笑
Get the fuck out of...
现在爸爸开着大引擎道奇卖♥♥威士忌
? Now, Daddy ran the whiskey in a big-block Dodge ?
嘿
那是从梅森旅馆拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
? Bought it at an auction at the Masons' lodge ?
一侧车门写着“约翰逊县治安官”
? "Johnson County Sheriff" painted on the side ?
他喷了一层油漆 又看了看里面
? He just shot a coat of primer, then he looked inside ?
他和叔叔拆掉了引擎
? Well, him and my uncle shut that engine down ?
但我还记得那隆隆声
? Well, I still remember that rumblin' sound... ?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
警长半夜过来了
? The sheriff came around in the middle of the night ?
听到妈妈哭了 知道事情不对劲
? Heard Mama cryin', knew somethin' wasn't right ?
他带着每周的货去诺克斯维尔
? He headed down to Knoxville with the weekly load ?
你能闻到铜头蛇路上燃烧的威士忌味
? You could smell the whiskey burnin' down Copperhead Road... ?
跳起来
Let's go!
踢 踢
Kick!
嘿 看到没有 那是我哥
Hey, you see that? That's my brother.
台上那个是我大哥
That's my big brother up there.
铜头蛇路
? Copperhead Road ?
天啊 真对不起
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
跳得好
抱歉 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn't mean to...
谢谢 -你跳得很好
Thank you. - So he dances.
好吧
Well...
还真是让人♥大♥跌眼镜
Well, I'll be dipped in dog shit.
你好
Oh, hello.
跳得还真像回事
That was some dancing.
挺灵活的嘛 大块头
Light on your feet, big man.
谢谢 我是个新手 这是我第一次 所以…
Thank you. Yes. I'm a beginner. It's my first time, so...
我不是在夸你 傻大个
It wasn't a compliment, hoss.
杰瑞 你别这样
Jerry. Don't start.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
往前看 小子 -这可不太友好
Eyes forward, son. - Whoa. Well, that's not kind.
我觉得你没在听我说话
Hey, I don't think you heard me.
跟你说话的时候眼睛看着我 -嘿
Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 行了
Hey, come on.
这里是牛仔的地盘
You're in cowboy country.
看出来了
Oh, I see.
在我们这儿 不允许招惹别人的女朋友
We don't mess with another man's girl down here.
你来自格伦代尔 杰瑞
You're from Glendale, Gerald,
而我也不是你女朋友
and I'm not your girl.
没关系 我弟弟今晚还没尽兴 现在好了
It's okay. My brother wasn't having a good time tonight, but now he will.
好了 打我 杰瑞
Okay, hit me, Jerry.
我会连你弟弟一起收拾 -那正好
Well, your brother can get it, too. - Oh, good.
你的脸就像屁♥股♥
Your face is like an anus.
有本事就打我 哦 糟了
Swing at me, Jerry! Oh, no.
卡其裤朋友想跟我打架
Khaki Pants here wants to scrap.
杰瑞 -这下可惨了
Jerry. - Oh, goodness gracious.
那就揍他
Fucking hit him.
嘿 帮我拿着 -让他见识一下
Hey. Show him what you got, Jerry. - Here, hold this.
揍扁他 杰瑞
Get him, Jerry.
拿出拳头来 混♥蛋♥ -我准备好了
Knuckle up, motherfucker. - I'm prepared.
伙计们 停下 -拿出拳头来 混♥蛋♥
Guys, stop. - Knuckle up, motherfucker.
你看上去很凶 来啊 杰瑞 -住手 杰瑞
Hey. Stop. Jerry.
来打我呀 -揍他 杰瑞
Oh, come on now. - Go, Jerry!
爽爆了
Goddamn!
你说这世上还有什么比收拾一个
Is there anything in this world better than punching
欠收拾的混♥蛋♥更开心的事吗
a motherfucker in the face who's got it coming? Huh?
这个嘛… -什么
Well... - Huh? What?
(安吉 电♥话♥号♥码)
假的吧 -真的
No. - Yes.
铁树开花啊
Shut the front door.
好你啊
You! Hey!
嘿
Yes. Ha!
嘿
Hey!
我会着呢 -你这家伙
I'm very smooth. - You!
看看你
You, look at you!
抱歉 您说您是…
I'm sorry, it was, uh, Miss...
(加利福尼亚州 博伊尔高地 大学医学中心)
麦迪娜副局长
Deputy Director Medina.
有法♥院♥传票才能查看病人档案
Yeah, well, patient files past and present require a subpoena.
这点你肯定知道 麦迪娜小姐
I'm quite sure you know that, Miss Medina.
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
八年前一个女人和她的孩子失踪了
A woman and her child disappeared eight years ago.
现在他们要么死了 要么生不如死
Now they're either dead or living a nightmare.
听着 你能不能通融一下
Look, could you just do this for me, please?
我真的需要你的帮助 我会非常感激
I really need your help, and I just... I...
我得收到法♥院♥的指令才行
Yeah, and I need a court order to do so.
抱歉 请留步
Now, I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
哈伯神经科学学院
Harbor Neuroscience.
传说中的那个哈伯吗
The Harbor Neuroscience?
财政部和哈伯已经开展合作
Treasury and Harbor have partnered to support
会大力支持研究特殊能力者的
health care professionals who work with individuals
专业医疗人员
possessing unique abilities.
怎么个支持法
Define "support."
找到了
Here we go.
无名氏 636号♥
Jane Doe 636.
五年前入院 头骨骨折
Five years ago.
下巴 肋骨 左臂骨折
Skull fracture, jaw, ribs, left arm broken.
以及因为车祸导致的面部大面♥积♥损伤
And extensive facial injuries as a result of an auto accident.
(西班牙语)怎么受伤的
(西班牙语)我被人袭击了
神志不清
Delirious,
送来时 时有意识 时而没有
in and out of consciousness when she arrived.
说自己是被某个人袭击了
Said something about being attacked by somebody.
(观察第1天)
在进行重建手术之前
Prior to reconstructive surgery,
她接受了我设计的神经康复治疗方案
she was exposed to neuro-rehabilitation strategies
是针对脑部严重受创的患者
I designed to treat individuals with extensive brain trauma.
有多严重
How extensive?
几乎完全丧失记忆
A nearly total loss of memory.
(观察第4天)
我在大学是象棋高手
I played top boards in college.
就算她会下也不记得怎么下了
If Jane ever played, she didn't remember how.
这是三天后
That's three days later?
后天学者症候群
Acquired savant syndrome.
很罕见 所以有些专家对此表示怀疑
So rare some neurologists doubt it exists.
但你没有
But you don't?
在极其罕见的情况下
电影精选列表