是后备箱里的人吗 -没错
Is it the man in the trunk? - It is.
听起来是你的麻烦
Sounds like you got a problem.
拜托把他弄走
Remove him, please.
然后怎么处置他
And-and do what with him?
我会去找州总检察长
I'm going to the state's attorney general.
真幸运这不是我的车
Sure am glad it's not my car.
知道吗 我打给你就是个错误
You know what, I made a mistake calling you.
我会按我自己的方式来
Okay? I'm gonna do this myself,
照章办事 不再撒谎 不再触犯法律
by the book, no more lying, no more breaking the law.
告诉英国女 别再给我线索了
Tell the Brit no more tips.
在我回来前赶紧消失
And don't be here when I get back.
再让我看见你们俩任何一个
If I see either of you again, I'll have you arrested.
我就逮捕你们
(墨西哥 华雷斯)
古蒂埃雷兹小姐 我不太明白
Ms. Gutierrez, I'm confused.
我的当事人唯一的过错就是
The only thing that my client is guilty of
帮助了一位身陷困境的年轻女性
is coming to the aid of a young lady in distress,
在那之后 他被袭击 殴打 还被绑♥架♥了
after which he was attacked, beaten and kidnapped.
但你们非但没去追捕那两个人
But instead of pursuing these men,
反而拿这个名叫科布的先生 来威胁我的当事人
you hold this Cobb individual over my client's head,
试图用人口贩卖♥♥的罪名指控他 并拿牢狱之灾来威胁他
threatened him with prison time amidst accusations of human trafficking?
你们觉得我们的法律得多荒谬
In what bizarro legal world
才会让大陪审团同意起诉我的当事人
do you imagine getting a grand jury indictment?
有意思
Funny.
我在向苏迪奥提出同样的认罪协议时
Exactly what Ike Sudio's lawyer said
他的律师也是这么说的
when I offered the same plea deal to his client.
我不认识什么苏迪奥先生
I do not know Mr. Sudio.
但你的当事人好像认识
Looks like your client does.
你们可能没有注意到
Now, what you don't see are
比如苏迪奥舌头上的咬痕和那只老鼠
the bite marks on Sudio's tongue and the rat.
老鼠跑进他嘴里时双方都还活着
It went into his mouth when both were still alive.
好吧 我的直觉告诉我
Now-- and this is just a hunch--
艾克的位置肯定要比皮条客重要
I'm guessing Ike was more important than a pimp.
所以他们会怎么对你
What do you think they'll do to you?
行了 该说的都说了
Okay, we're done here.
最后提醒一句 苏迪奥先生的律师失踪了
I should note Mr. Sudio's attorney is missing.
是吗
签不签
In or out?
负责洗钱的是艾克 伙计
Ike washed the fucking money, man.
人口贩卖♥♥赚来的钱吗
Money made from human trafficking?
大部分来自中美洲 墨西哥
Most are from Central America, Mexico.
跟毒品一样 但更有赚头
Like drugs, only better.
姿色好的能赚上五六年的钱
A good earner lasts five, six years.
大部分是女人
Mostly women--
卖♥♥去做妓♥女♥ 下地种田 刷马桶
on their backs, in the fields, scrubbing toilets.
而一些男人会去摘甜瓜 去屠宰场做苦力
Some men-- picking melons, slaughterhouse kill floors.
全是那些美国人不愿意干
Any job an American won't fucking do
机器也干不了的活儿
and a machine can't.
认识他吗
Recognize him?
不认识
No.
这是八年前拍的
This was taken eight years ago.
我记得
Oh, yeah.
这女的能把男人榨干
Bitch would work a good man to death.
她接过几次客 但跟个哑巴似的
She threw down a few times, but she was too quiet,
所以去干女佣的活儿了
so... did maid work mainly.
她叫伊迪丝 她在哪儿
Her name is Edith. Where is she?
她在阿瓦拉多街的停车场外 拦腰撞上了一辆车
She T-boned a car outside a parking garage on Alvarado
大概是四五年前的事了
four, five years ago.
所以她死了
So she's dead?
没有 但听说她从挡风玻璃飞了出去
No. Heard she went through the windshield, though.
对我们来说就算残次品了
Too secondhand for us.
送去哪家医院了
What hospital?
我怎么知道
Fuck would I know?
她父亲在得克萨斯 为什么她不去找他
She had a father in Texas. Why wouldn't she go to him for help?
你问他啊
Ask him.
现在在问你
We're asking you.
你如果如实交代一切 作为交换
You put everything on the record, you get immunity in exchange
你就能得到豁免
for your testimony.
最后的机会
Last chance.
把该死的笔给我
Give me the fucking pen.
见鬼
Fuck!
快趴下
Get down!
过去5年里 那个停车场有18起事故报告
18 reported accidents within the garage in the last five years.
都不严重 没那么严重的
None serious, none on that level.
停车场出口在哪条街上
What street did the garage exit out to?
阿瓦拉多街 一英里半径内有32起事故
Alvarado. 32 accidents within a mile radius,
3起涉及严重人身伤害
three with serious bodily injuries.
有涉及从那个停车场出来的车吗
Did any of those involve a vehicle exiting a garage?
1起
One.
伤亡情况
Injuries?
1人 伤势严重
One, critical.
一个身份不明的女人 独自驾车
An unidentified woman, sole occupant.
哪家医院
Hospital?
大学医学中心
University Medical Center.
什么车
Vehicle?
丰田凯美瑞
Toyota Camry.
颜色
Color?
蓝色
Blue.
查找医学中心的病人档案 谢谢
Explore the medical center's patient files.
Thank you.
“我没有孩子”
"I don't have kids."
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
什么
What?
什么什么
What?
旅馆那女人说的 “我没有孩子”
The woman at the hotel, she said, "I don't have kids."
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember, man.
别再想这事儿了
You got to let it go already.
我是说为什么这么重要
Well, I'm saying, why is that significant?
为什么做母亲很重要
Why is being a mother important?
好吧 兄弟
You know, man,
很遗憾地告诉你 关于母爱的重要性
I don't think you and I are really authorities on the importance of motherly love,
你和我都没有资格发言
I hate to tell you.
这就是你的生活
This is it, huh?
住在铁皮饭盒里
Live in a lunch box.
挺舒服的
It's quite comfortable.
四季酒店也很舒服 住大房♥子也行
Well, so is the Four Seasons. Or a house.
跟老爸一样抠门 比葛朗台还葛朗台
Cheap like Pop. Tighter than bark on a tree, aren't you?
不 他不是抠门 他是节俭
No, he wasn't cheap. He was frugal.
那叫节俭 -是的
He was frugal? - Yes.
瞎扯淡
Bullshit.
“七件衬衫 七条内♥裤♥和七双袜子
"Seven T-shirts, seven pairs of underwear and socks
我只需要这些”
is all I need."
一个大老爷们儿戴块天美时 太可悲了
Fucking grown man wearing a Timex, dude. He was fucking pathetic.
看看这个
Look at that.
看到没 -看到了
See that? - Yes.
这比他一年赚的还多
It's worth more than he made in a year.
你觉得他会怎么说
What do you think he'd say about this?
他会说显示的时间不都一样吗
He would say it's the same time on his watch.
他可能真会这么说
He probably would, wouldn't he?
你开心吗 布莱斯顿
Are you happy, Braxton?
我开心吗
Am I happy?
是的
Yes.
当然
Yeah.
老兄 我当然开心啦 我为什么会不开心呢
Yeah, man, of course I'm happy. Why wouldn't I be happy?
你是这个世界的过客 没有另一半
You're a transient. You have no significant other.
始终孤身一人 没有朋友 也没有…
You're completely alone, no friends or...
什么都没
nothing, you have no...
你在说我还是在说你
We talking about me or we talking about you?
你想过我为什么会孤身一人吗 克里斯
You ever thought about why I'm alone, Chris?
因为你很粗鲁 很自私 还有…
'Cause you're abrasive or selfish or...
你经常说脏话
well, you swear too often.
大哥 我一个人是因为我想一个人
Dude, I'm alone because I... I want to be alone.
电影精选列表