她为何不找她父亲
why didn't she call him for help?
这就不知道了
I have no way of knowing that.
在国税局有人脉吗
Do you have any influence at the IRS?
(苏迪奥披萨店 加利福尼亚州 英格尔伍德)
给我盯着点装卸区
Keep an eye on the loading dock.
怎么有那么多彪形大汉
What's with the muscle?
你肯定没怎么在洛杉矶待过吧
You don't spend much time in Los Angeles, do you?
我可不想被人拿着枪抢劫
I'm not a fan of getting pistol-whipped and robbed.
不 我不记得有叫伊迪丝的
No, I don't remember any Edith.
抱歉 我帮不了你们
Sorry. Can't help you.
珍妮特 要签什么
Jeanette, what do you got?
看起来不错 谢谢
Looks great. - Mm-hmm.
为什么一个员工会无故放弃
Why would an employee not take all
她本该享有的税收减免
the exemptions she's eligible for?
因为她很蠢
'Cause she's dumb?
因为她跟你不一样
'Cause she doesn't look like you?
都不是
Neither one.
在我这儿 人不分合法或不合法
Well, I don't see people as legal or illegal.
我把他们当人看 所以给他们机会
I see 'em as human beings, and I give 'em a chance.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没了 先生 耽误你了
No, sir. Thanks for your time.
不客气
You're welcome.
你三分之二的生意是外卖♥♥ 对吧
Two thirds of your business is takeout, correct?
你们查了我的税务报表哈
Got my tax reports, huh?
你们这些家伙
You people.
没错 三分之二
That's right-- two thirds.
你尽管问 单位成本 工资单 促销活动
Ask me anything. Unit costs, payroll, promotions.
随便问 每分钱的去向我都一清二楚
You name it, I know where every dime goes.
去年未计利息 税项 折旧及摊销前的利润
Last year's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.
4290万
42.9 mil.
你报的是4190万
You claimed 41.9 million.
看仔细点 财务专家
Keep reading, EF Hutton.
其中100万我捐给了流浪者收♥容♥所♥
A million in charitable contributions to homeless shelters.
我们走吧
Let's go.
抛开这份税表做得有多业余不说
Setting aside the amateur nature of this preparation,
你其实可以从应纳税收入中
considering you could've deducted
扣除更多费用
considerably more from your taxable income,
最常被点的披萨尺寸是多大
what is the most frequently ordered size of pizza?
大号♥的 占90%
Large, 90%.
大号♥披萨售价17.35美元
Large pizza is $17.35,
也就是1,484,315个大号♥披萨
which accounts for 1,484,315 large pizzas.
你想说什么
What's your point?
你的纸张成本是36万美元
Your paper costs are $360,000,
而这些钱只够你做90万个大号♥披萨盒
which only accounts for 900,000 large pizza boxes.
你说得我头都大了
You are making my head hurt.
这比前面提到的
It's considerably less than the aforementioned
1,484,315个大号♥披萨要少很多
1,484,315 large pizzas.
对 那是因为我们切开卖♥♥
Right, that's because, uh, we do it by the slice.
切开卖♥♥ 不 不可能
By the slice? No. - Yeah.
你谎报比实际更多的收入是为了
Impossible. You're fraudulently claiming more income than you're receiving
隐瞒其他收入来源 是什么
in order to conceal income from another source. What is it?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking rodent.
你先等一下
Now, wait just a second.
我在百忙之中抽出时间来 回答你愚蠢的问题
I take time out of my busy day to answer your silly-ass questions,
而你现在居然敢在这里指控我洗黑钱
and you got the balls to accuse me of money laundering?
克里斯
Chris!
该死
你就是在洗钱
You're laundering money.
那些钱是从哪里来的 -放开我的胳膊
Where is it coming from? - Let go of my arm!
联邦探员 往后退 这里没事
Federal agent! Stay back. Everything's fine.
你在洗钱 告诉我钱的来源
You're washing money. Tell me where it's coming from,
否则我会卸掉你的肩膀
or I will dislocate your shoulder.
滚开 你个混♥蛋♥ -疼得很
Fuck off, you motherfucker. - It's quite painful.
克里斯 够了
Chris, that's enough!
我提醒过你的 -不
I told you.
该死的 我没有贩卖♥♥那些女孩
I don't traffic those girls!
我对天发誓 我接到个电♥话♥
No, I-I swear to God, I get a call.
我接到个电♥话♥ 钱就来了
I get a call, the cash comes in.
我知道他们常去的两家汽车旅馆
I know where they they use a motel or two.
一间套房♥ -他们是谁
A suite. - Who is "them"?
我不知道 你去问那些女孩
I-I don't know. Ask one of the girls.
哪家汽车旅馆
What motel?
哪家汽车旅馆 -市中心的城市中心旅馆
What motel? - City Center, Downtown.
联络人是谁
Who's your contact?
拜托 不要
Please, no.
联络人是谁
Who's your contact?
联络人是谁
Who's your contact?
托马斯
Tomas!
我们该走了
We should go.
你小时候摔坏过脑子吗
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
我觉得这不是你真正想问的
I feel that's not really your question.
知道吗 我为政♥府♥部门工作
You know, I work for a government agency.
我不会严刑拷打别人
I don't torture people.
你确实没有
You didn't.
身为金融犯罪执法局的副局长 我…
I'm the deputy director of FinCEN, so I can't...
我知道 多亏我
I know. I put you there.
你和雷金都是
You and Ray King.
有个英国女人打来 不断地给我线索
You know, a British woman calls and gives me tips.
所以罪犯 也就是你们
So criminals-- which is what you are--
给执法人员 也就是我
give law enforcement-- that's me--
每天提供线索
tips every day.
如果你说的线索是指姓名 日期 行为
If by "tips" you mean names, dates, acts,
银行账户 清算号♥码
account numbers, routing numbers,
没错 是我提供的
yes, I give you tips.
我跟你不一样
You know, I'm not like you.
我不会随心所欲地犯法
I can't just break the law when it suits me.
不准再使用暴♥力♥
No more violence.
我们得顺着他给的线索 找到幕后主使
We need to take what he gave us and work our way up the chain.
这才是正确的方法
That's how this is done.
也许局里能抽调一个本地探员来支援我们
Maybe the Bureau has an agent in this office they can spare.
我有个人选
I may know someone.
(德国 柏林)
(德语)搞定 非常好
(德语)这是您的房♥卡 顶楼的总统套房♥
(德语)这里还有留给您的一个盒子
(德语)给您
(德语)还有什么可以效劳的吗
(德语)谢了
(德语)电梯在左手边 祝您愉快
(德语)回头见
你好
Hello.
嗨
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 玛格丽特 是我
Hey, Margaret, it's...
玛格丽特 玛… 嗨
Margaret...
嘿
Hey.
咦 太假了 拜托
Fucking come on.
嗨 玛格丽特 是我布莱斯顿
Hi, Margaret. It's Braxton.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
你好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
该死 闭上你的嘴 重来
Fucking... fucking stop.
你好
Okay. Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
玛格丽特 是我布莱斯顿 我只是…
Margaret, it's Braxton. I was just...
天啊 你这蠢货
God! Motherfucker.
你这个蠢货 听好了 干就完了
Motherfucker! Just fucking do it.
干就完了
Fucking do it.
你给我♥干♥就完了
You fucking do it.
像个娘们儿似的
You fucking pussy!
嗨 嗨 嗨 玛格丽特
Hi. Hi. Hi, Margaret.
嘿 玛格丽特 是我
Hey, Margaret, it's-it's-it's...
电影精选列表